Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives

Go down

Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives Empty Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives

Post by claud39 Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:14 am

[size=32]Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives[/size]

12/09/2019

Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives 2019-09-12-at-15.35-9-800x445

Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the Council of Representatives, agreed with the German Friedrich Ebert Organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the control and legislative side of the House of Representatives, stressing the importance of cooperation with international organizations in the development of programs, visions and policies that will enhance the democratic experience in Iraq and activate Transitional Justice Laws.

Al-Kaabi, during a meeting at his office on Thursday, September 12, 2019, discussed with a delegation from the German Friedrich Ebert Organization, the development of parliamentary capabilities and cooperation in related fields.

He pointed out that the Iraqi climate is now very suitable for the work of all international organizations active and partnership with them in most areas, especially with regard to strengthening expertise in the field of professionalization of drafting legislation and revitalization of the work of constitutional constitutional institutions, stressing the need to activate the memorandum of understanding concluded during the previous parliamentary session.

The Information Office of the
First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives
09/12/2019

Kaabi agrees with the German organization to hold special sessions to prepare the budget and fight corruption and activate the regulatory and legislative side of the House of Representatives 2019-09-12-at-15.35-1-1024x682

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/09/12/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%aa%d9%81%d9%82-%d9%85%d8%b9-%d9%85%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%85%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%86%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%b9%d9%84%d9%89-%d8%b9%d9%82%d8%af-%d8%af%d9%88/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum