Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund"

Go down

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" Empty After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:58 pm

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund"

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" Nori-almaliki

2019/09/11 11:48:22

Dubai police in the UAE on Wednesday issued an official statement on the rolling video of billions of dollars in aircraft.

Colonel Faisal Issa al-Qasim, director of the Dubai Police's Security Media Department, said the funds were not for any Arab official as he had promoted, but for an African gang that tried to defraud the person in the video.

"The African gang tried to defraud the person by identifying them through social media, and then communicated with them and tempted them to double their money, luring him to an apartment containing counterfeit dollar boxes, and then filmed him in an attempt to blackmail him and give them money, then hurried To inform the General Department of Criminal Investigation and Investigation which in turn has taken the necessary measures to arrest them. "

Colonel al-Qasim said that "the person would have fallen victim to the gang without his awareness and the speed of notification to the General Directorate of Investigations and Criminal Investigations, which in turn hastened to uncover the truth."

Maliki and Gaddafi accusations

The whirlwind of "billions of funds" began when the Lebanese media, Maria Maalouf, published a video to seize funds filled with "billions" of dollars, by the UAE authorities.

"Security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the Iraqi treasury," Maalouf said.

"The shipment is estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars aboard a private Iraqi plane, belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which he intended to smuggle to a European state."

"These funds are equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years," she said.

But the leader of the State of Law coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, spoke about his relationship to a video of "boxes filled with billions of dollars."

Maliki's bureau chief, Hisham al-Rikabi, said in a tweet that there was no link between the former prime minister and the "billions of funds."

"Your lies will not fool anyone anymore. I think this passage is old, and the owners have nothing to do with it," Rikabi said.

"According to the information, these funds are Libyan smuggled, belonging to the era of the Gaddafi regime."

The video returned to another case of controversy, after linking the director of al-Maliki's office that video to the late Libyan Colonel, Muammar Gaddafi, before issuing a statement Dubai police.

LINK

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the "dollar fund" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum