Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar

Go down

Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar Empty Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:52 pm

Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar

Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar 19b1fe230f98f23f7715563868edefab_L

10/09/2019 - 21:36

The exchange rate of the Syrian pound has fallen significantly against the US dollar this week, reaching its lowest level in history, sparking widespread popular discontent across the country.

The exchange rate of the Syrian pound was recorded against the dollar on the black market in Damascus yesterday morning (683 sales - 680 purchases), after it reached the first Sunday (691 sales - 690 purchases), while remained the same in the Central Bank of Syria (438 sales) - 435 purchases).

Local sources confirm that there is an unprecedented demand for the dollar in large quantities by traders as well as ordinary citizens seeking to transfer the remainder of their savings in the Syrian currency to the dollar for fear of further deterioration in the exchange rate to reach 1000 pounds.

Economists point out that the main reason for this deterioration in the value of the lira, which reached about a year and a half to about 45 per cent, is the sanctions imposed by Western countries, especially the United States of America on the Syrian government, and the government's inability and lack of means to maintain the exchange rate.

The unprecedented new lira exchange rate has been accompanied by news that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has ordered measures against his cousin companies, businessman Rami Makhlouf in Syria, including his stake in Syriatel, the country's largest mobile service provider, and the Free Market. »Working in the border gates of Syria.

Rami, son of Mohammed Makhlouf, the brother of President Bashar's mother, is one of Syria's most prominent businessmen. He founded many companies, including Cham Holding, which in mid-2011 announced that he would relinquish his property to “charitable acts” in the context of accommodating peaceful protests at the time, but later contributed to supporting government forces through, inter alia, the Al Bustan Society and militias that fought to Its side.

As usual since the beginning of the events in Syria, the new sharp deterioration in the exchange rate has been accompanied by a mad flight in the prices of food, vegetables, fruits and all household items, which has exacerbated the livelihoods of the vast majority of people.

Since protests erupted in the country in mid-March 2011 and then turned a few months later into a grinding war and the imposition of economic sanctions on Damascus by Arab and Western countries, the exchange rate of the Syrian pound has gradually declined against the dollar, reaching around 640 in 2016 when the former US president threatened Obama blessed by striking positions in Damascus, but the exchange rate returned and improved and maintained a level of about 440 pounds throughout 2017.

In conjunction with a crisis in the availability of energy materials that ravaged areas of Syrian government control, at the beginning of last winter the exchange rate of the lira deteriorated gradually against the US dollar, and reached about 550 in February, then to 580, down to about 615, and yesterday morning (683 Sellers - 680 purchase

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/545510

Fears of breaking the 1000 lira barrier .. Syrian currency collapses against the dollar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum