Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19

Go down

MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 Empty MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:22 pm

MarkZ Disclaimer: Please consider everything on this call as my opinion. People who take notes do not catch everything and its best to watch the video so that you get everything in context.  Be sure to consult a professional for any financial decisions

MZ: I’m actually feeling confident we are going to see something this week. I am more optimistic today then I have been in a long time 

MZ: Mr. C has not gone yet…..it only takes a few minutes for him to complete his job and everything starts. 

MZ: I am getting encouraging news from Europe that all the funds on hold will be released over night tonight…Exchanges have already occurred and the holds will be removed and they will be able to spend what they see

MZ: Also hearing that package deliveries will start bright and early tomorrow morning. This is from a couple of very good sources. 

MZ: Package deliveries are a precursor to the 800 number release……within hours I hear

MZ: I am pretty excited.

Member:  September 11th 2001 we were supposed to reset with gold at 10:00 am est....then, coincidentally..

Member: Frank26 is talking about tomorrow as when he believes Iraq will announce international rate.

MZ: My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight and continue for the next 2weeks. 

Member:  last night Frank actually talked about other currencies reinstating/revaluing. Vietnam. China. Zimbabwe.

Member:  If you want news from Iraq watch Frank26. Hes got boots on the ground there that give great intel. Webcam there has shown Iraqi 's celebrating for about a week. Their tv has CBI on telling them about revaluing their currency.

Member:  : I talked to my buddy that just come back from iraq he told me that when he landed in texas for debriefing he was told not to talk about anything over there from what he was there for what he did to the exchange rate when he left !!!!!! things that make u go hmmmmmmm

MZ: Yes it does…..hmmmmmmmmmm

Q: Who is walkingstick?

MZ: He is one of Franks contacts in Iraq.  He is very well connected in banking over there…..he is definently one to listen to. 

Nflemingjr:  WALKING STICK IS A PERSON THAT OWNS SEVERAL BANKS THAT ARE CONNECTED TO THE CBI IN IRAQ

Member:  Frank 26 has good contacts/intel on the ground in Bagdhad, but he's admittedly uninformed on the ZIM. He now seems to believe the Iraqi Dinar will be GOLD backed.

Mod:  Frank 26 Tinyurl.com/ frank26videos
Member:  has isaac gotten back to you yesterday night at all?

MZ:  From Isaac that is in Zurich last night :  isaac niego Mon, Sep 9, 11:35 AM (22 hours ago) to me Hello mark , hope all good here holiday today still waiting for liquidity but hsbc said by Wednesday should be available , not much to say but wait with faith , still positive I will try to be later today with you , regards 

Member: although Isaac´s deal is a private deal w 3rd party and hsbc client he even disclosed zim not 1-1

Member:   the aging process could be slowed down if it had to work its' way thru the RV.

Q: Does anyone know if the second basket is till going to be released in Jan. 2020?

MZ: I am now hearing it will be released sometime in March 2020. We hear they had planned on 4 baskets…..with 200 countries revaluing. 

Q: Is dong still in the first basket? Have you heard any rates lately?

MZ: I hear it is definently in the first basket. Hearing Dinar $3.91 up to $4.41 is possible. ..As for the dong …could go as high as $2..

Member: Why is "big call with Bruce" is not reported anymore on Dinarecaps?

Member:  Pink Roses quit transcribing Bruce's intel...

Member:  Pink Roses can't do the Big call transcript anymore

Member:   if you sign up on Bruces site you will get his newsletter updates and can listen to his message, I get one about one a week?

Nflemingjr:  THE BIG CALL IS NO LONGER BEING TRANSCRIBED AND (Recaps)  POSTED THE CALL NOTES BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BEING TRANSCRIBED THAT IS THE REASON

Member:  Mark , did you see news about Vietnam and Iraq starting Stock Exchange! Wow International big-time ! ! !

Member:  Mark, my 30 yr old son had a friend that is in the Texas National Guard (Marine Reserve) was deployed to GITMO... He said that he did not know what he was going for and would be briefed when he got there..

Mod:  IRAQ INFORMATION: https://www.iraqnewsgazette.com/ https://www.moj.gov.iq/view.4420/

Q: What about your paymaster?

MZ: He is still thinking he will be heading home shortly..Hopefully on Wednesday

Member:  Federal Reserve is on blackout til the 19th....

Member:  Yesterday Main Media reported that the FED started their 2 week black out. No communication or releases. They do it every year.

Member:  The fed is in a 2 week blackout. Happens every year. Do you think this is the window to go?

Member:  Could the Fed blackout be because it is going down? 

Member: The Fed not wanting to give up power is a big problem

Q: What is the plan of action when 800 numbers come out?

MZ: I will be posting a screen with a golden egg and cash in a nest along with any 800 numbers I am alloed to share. 

MZ: Next update is Wed. at 10:00AM est unless something big happens tonight.  On Friday Mr. Cottrell and Mike Blackwell will be joining us unless……..

MZ: Remember the best security you will have post –RV is to stay quiet……Don’t flaunt wealth and don’t tell anyone you have it…
MZ:  0:15:58 NESARA https://youtu.be/RpAccwLo9Ig NESARA GESARA Law Link https://1drv.ms/w/s!AotFcnnMxuz9hie4yQmkKdYPpoYo

MarkZ: "My contacts in Iraq are really expecting new rates to start rolling out overnight tonight" 9/10/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum