Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session,

Go down

MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, Empty MilitiaMan says - they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session,

Post by Ponee Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:26 pm

Guru MilitiaMan 

The AMF is complete in launching a special Index database for Iraqi Securities. They have it ready, as they calculated the index as being from 07/31/2019...  They showcased the ISX with the NASDAQ months ago, yet to see a live connection and today we see the AMF having completed the calculation and the database for the financial markets with Iraq. The NASDAQ has rules and for stocks (securities) to trade on the platform need to be north of $2.00 USD in value and that requires when under $4.00 being standard. So, imo they cannot do it at any rate.. jmtc. When they go live we will be happy campers...

Article:  "Parliament holds its first legislative session after 10 Muharram"  Quote:  "Chapter III will be dedicated to controversial laws that were not agreed upon during previous sessions, such as oil and gas laws and the abolition of the offices of general inspectors and the Federal Court and other laws,"   ...they extend the session to apparently cover Mahdi's past pledge to the people...to have the reforms done in the current legislative period...which falls within the next 7 days...

That means to me they will have to have the reforms such as the Oil & Gas done before they end the current session, the next session begins after the 10th of September. That requires imo an international rate to be done and applied, hence, the extension has been noted publicly today.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum