Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture

Go down

Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture Empty Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:58 pm

Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture

03/09/2019

Maysan announces the completion of the project of the cement plant investment architecture 16929

Economy News - Baghdad

Maysan Governor Ali Dawai announced on Tuesday the completion of the investment project of the Cement Building Architecture, at a time when chemicals were detected near one of the villages located in the oil field of Halafaya, where the company (Petrojina) Chinese.

Douai said in a statement seen by the "economic news", "has been reviewing all the systems of the plant and note its completion, especially related to crushing and grinding, production and packaging, as well as the observation of the production of packing bags," noting that "the completion rates of the plant has been completed and started the pilot operation and the plant is ready now To produce cement. "

He added, "This project is an important vital projects because the production capacity of up to (2000) tons per day and will provide government departments and the private and public sector cement material and contribute significantly to the revival of the economic sector and reduce the suffering of importing cement from abroad or from the central governorates."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17647
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum