Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
   Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Charles Couch says - They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be

Go down

Charles Couch says -  They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be Empty Charles Couch says - They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:04 pm

Charles Couch says - 

They are tighting down and SHOWING US WHAT'S UP since they are going to change the rate is all this figures out to be....because 1 million Iraqi dinars is only worth 840. dollars right now...that's nothing to have in your pocket !! But after RV if it comes out at 1 dinar equals 1 dollar it would be worth 1 million dollars...now that is something to be crossing a border with and against the law even in the USA to carry 1 Million dollars on your person to cross the border in or out !! But it's ok to carry 10 to 20 thousand dollars across the border in or out as it says in the article, now that is reallyv the eye opener also since 1 million dinars are only worth 840. dollars right now but they will let you carry 10 to 20 thousand dollar in and out!!...WHAT??? THIS IS A NO BRAINER ??????

Comment is IN REFERENCE TO THIS ARTICLE ---   
https://www.dinardaily.net/t87715-issuing-a-package-of-decisions-related-to-the-entry-and-exit-of-funds-across-the-iraqi-borders#356860

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum