Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies

Go down

Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies Empty Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:47 am

Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies

28/08/2019

Iraq puts investments in oil and gas to Saudi companies 16821

Economy News / Follow-up ..

A senior Iraqi official confirmed the listing of investments in the field of petrochemicals and gas to Saudi investors, and said that discussions are underway with SABIC Basic Industries and Saudi Aramco to invest in the project Nebras Petrochemicals and the development of the field «Crutch» gas with a daily production of 300 million cubic feet.

Hamed al-Zobaie, Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil was speaking on the sidelines of a forum organized by the Saudi Export Development Authority and the Saudi-Iraqi trade mission yesterday in the city of Khobar, and attended by 35 Saudi facilities from the oil and gas sector and heads of 4 Iraqi oil companies.

Al-Zobaie confirmed coordination with SABIC to participate in the Nebras Petrochemicals project, which has an investment of between $ 6 billion and $ 8 billion. .

The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil stressed the importance of entering «SABIC» as a partner in this project with the Iraqi government, along with «Shell» Petrochemicals.

In the same context, the Iraqi official confirmed the progress of talks with Saudi Aramco in the development of exploration gas fields, including the field «crutch» in western Iraq, which is expected to produce 300 million standard cubic feet per day.

Zobaie said the attraction of Saudi investments that there are fields under exploration and will be available investment system partnership or full investment, noting that the size of Iraq's reserves of gas is 132 trillion standard cubic feet, of which 30 per cent are unaccompanied gas fields for investment.

He explained that the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council took important steps in the development of Saudi-Iraqi relations, most notably the steps taken in the field of investments, especially in the field of oil and gas.

The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Oil that work is underway to put investments in the field of oil and gas in Iraq to Saudi companies, including investment in the development of gas fields, as well as investment in gas exploration in western Iraq.

He reassured Saudi investors who intend to enter the Iraqi market in the field of gas or industry, that the security situation and the security environment is very good, also pointed out that there is security coordination with the security forces to secure gas fields.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17586
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum