Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality

Go down

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality Empty World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:42 am

[size=36]World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality[/size]

27/08/2019

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 122782019_91a5bd32-b681-43d8-ac8c-0812184f2fa9

Baghdad - Mawazine News 

The World Bank's regional director for the Middle East, Saroj Kumar Jah, on Tuesday, Iraq's support for the advancement of economic reality and development. 

The press office of the President of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbousi, in a statement received / Mawazine News / copy, that "Halbousi, received the Regional Director for the Middle East at the World Bank, Saroj Kumar Jah," noting that "the meeting discussed opportunities to strengthen joint cooperation in the field Investment, appropriate mechanisms to ease administrative bureaucracy in ministries and state institutions, and create jobs for young people through strategic projects. " 

Al-Halbousi, "The House of Representatives keen to follow up the file of cooperation between the federal government and the World Bank, which contributes to the development and implementation of economic projects that support the citizen directly."

For his part, Kumar Jah stressed "the World Bank's cooperation with Iraq, and support for the advancement of economic reality, and contribute to the achievement of development."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=62139
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality Empty A delegation from the World Bank discusses its projects in Iraq with the Minister of Planning

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:18 pm

A delegation from the World Bank discusses its projects in Iraq with the Minister of Planning

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 783977

Baghdad - “Liberation squares”

Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi discussed with Saroj Kumar Ja, Director of the World Bank's Mashreq Department and Ramzi Noman, the new head of the World Bank mission in Iraq, the priorities of the Ministry of Planning in improving the reality of services across governorates, and the projects the World Bank is funding.

Al-Dulaimi praised the support provided by the World Bank to help Iraq in various fields, congratulating the new head of the Iraqi mission to succeed Yara Al-Salem, calling for "strengthening joint coordination and better investment in international support to achieve the best services for citizens."

For his part, Kumar Ja appreciated the level of cooperation with the Iraqi government, praising the procedures and directions of the Ministry of Planning in promoting joint work and providing facilities for the work of the World Bank, stressing not to spare any effort that will help Iraq.

The meeting discussed the efforts of stabilization and reconstruction in the liberated areas, the main challenges facing local governments in their implementation, and ways of supporting the World Bank to provide the conditions for the voluntary return of the displaced to their areas.

http://altahreernews.com/?p=4170
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality Empty Minister of Planning receives Director of Mashreq Department at the World Bank and Head of the Bank's Mission in Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:29 am

Minister of Planning receives Director of Mashreq Department at the World Bank and Head of the Bank's Mission in Iraq

2019-08-28

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 1566960530a453a3e41ef2024390480470dd61ca26--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A

Minister of Planning, Dr. Nuri Sabah Al-Dulaimi, received at the ministry's office on Tuesday, Saroj Kumar Ja, Director of the World Bank's Mashreq Department, and Ramzi Noaman, the new head of the World Bank mission in Iraq. In all governorates, projects financed by the World Bank.

During the meeting, Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi praised the support provided by the World Bank to help Iraq in various fields, congratulating the new Head of Mission for Iraq on his succession to Ms. Yara Al-Salem, calling for enhancing joint coordination and better investment of international support to achieve the best services for citizens.

For his part, Mr. "Kumar Ja" appreciated the level of cooperation with the Iraqi government, praising the procedures and directions of the Ministry of Planning in promoting joint work and provide facilities for the work of the World Bank, stressing that he spared no effort that would help Iraq.

The meeting discussed the stabilization and reconstruction efforts in the liberated areas, the main challenges facing local governments in their implementation, and the ways in which the World Bank can provide the necessary conditions for the voluntary return of displaced people to their areas.

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 1566960530a453a3e41ef2024390480470dd61ca26--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=833

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality Empty World Bank Ready to Help KRG’s Financial Reform Package

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:24 pm

World Bank Ready to Help KRG’s Financial Reform Package

29/08/2019

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 9c38eebac7758d899d1e4cc1147a84cc_L

ERBIL — The World Bank is ready to send experts to the Kurdistan Region and help the financial reform package planned by the new cabinet of Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), said Saroj Kumar Jha, World Bank’s Regional Director for the Mashreq.

The remarks were made during a meeting between a delegation from the World Bank and Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Masrour Barzani on Thursday in Erbil.

Jha also described the agenda of the new KRG cabinet as excellent, reiterating support to help Erbil in the full implementation of the agenda that is hoped to address several issues across all the sectors.

On the same issue, PM Barzani said that his cabinet aims at developing a diversified economy and improving the living standards in Kurdistan throughout the next four years, and it welcomes the support from the World Bank.

PM Barzani explained that his cabinet is working on developing agriculture, industry, and tourism as main revenue sources. It also hopes to enhance domestic and foreign investments in different fields across the region.

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 3233
http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/kurdistan/542656
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality Empty The Finance Committee receives a delegation from the World Bank

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:23 am

[size=32]The Finance Committee receives a delegation from the World Bank[/size]

29/8/2018

World Bank confirms its support for Iraq to promote economic reality 2019-08-29-at-16.09-2-800x445

The Finance Committee headed by Dr. Haitham Al-Jubouri and a number of its members attended on Thursday 29/8/2019 a delegation from the World Bank represented by the Director of the Governance Project for Accountability.

And reviewed d. Al-Jubouri Chairman of the Finance Committee of the delegation The role of the Committee in promoting budget transparency and integration with the government during the budget preparation process and work on the challenges of increasing non-oil revenues and pressure expenditures to ensure that the deficit rate does not worsen.

Al-Jubouri said during the meeting held at the headquarters of the Finance Committee that the Committee took on the responsibility of improving the collection and expansion of tax revenue and attract investment and facilitate procedures for investors.

For his part, the project manager confirmed the World Bank's support to the Finance Committee and the importance of continuous coordination between the two parties and the provision of expertise in common areas.

House of Representatives 
Information 
Department 29/8/2018

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/08/29/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%85%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d9%88%d9%81%d8%af%d8%a7%d9%8b-%d9%85%d9%86-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%86%d9%83-%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum