Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1

Go down

Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 Empty Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:22 am

Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1

26/08/2019

Exxon Mobil experts return to West Qurna 1 11032

Economy News - Baghdad

Basra Oil Company revealed that the company "Exxon Mobil" to return its experts to their work offices in the field of West Qurna 1 within the coming days, confirming the preparation of a program to modernize and expand the system of export through the southern ports.

The company's general manager Ihsan Abdul Jabbar said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "morning" and seen by the "economic news", that "the company has a reserve capacity to raise the rate of export of crude oil to a higher level than currently stable at 3 million and 400 thousand barrels per day in compliance with the limitations OPEC, which aims to stabilize and support oil prices in world markets. "

He pointed to the return of experts "Exxon Mobil," the main operator of West Qurna 1 field to their offices in the field located north of Basra in accordance with the terms of the oil licensing contract for 2010 after a period of the company transferred operations management to its offices in the United Arab Emirates.

Abdul Jabbar stressed that negotiations with ExxonMobil on the investment offer in the South Integrated Project would not be interrupted, adding that the Oil Ministry formed a permanent committee at its headquarters to study and review the data of the technical and commercial offer for this giant project.

He added that "it is not surprising that this issue takes a long time in negotiations because it is one of the largest mega projects in the region in terms of diversity of projects and the amount of money invested."  

He said that "in implementation of the memorandum of the Ministry of Oil to the understanding with the State of Kuwait, which was approved by the Council of Ministers recently, the two parties agreed to assign an international consultant to study the status of joint oil reservoirs in specific fields with Kuwait and the preparation of special outputs for the joint investment method for" Rakta "and" Safwan Dome "to ensure the economic interests and benefits of the two countries."

Regarding the development and modernization of the crude oil export pipeline system, Abdul Jabbar said that "the Ministry of Oil has prepared a technical and engineering program to modernize and expand the export system by extending three pipelines from crude oil terminals and warehouses in the oil areas in Basra to export terminals in the ports of Basra and Khor Al-Amiya in the northern Arabian Gulf." The rate of export capacity is about one million and 500 thousand barrels per day, in addition to the current export capacity of about 3 million and 750 thousand barrels to achieve a proven reliability at the rate of 5 million and 500 thousand barrels through the southern ports after the completion of the project.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17564
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum