Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban

Go down

Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban Empty Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:37 pm

Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban

Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban Story_img_5d5e804af1e45

2019/8/22 14:45

BAGHDAD: Turkish companies have destroyed one million eggs and slaughtered 17 million chickens because of Iraq's continued ban on imports of poultry and eggs from Turkey, officials in the poultry sector in Turkey said on Thursday.

"We expect an egg crisis in the Turkish market within six months, if the Iraqi boycott continues, due to the expected bankruptcy of production companies," Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper quoted Turkish officials as saying. The issuance of the Iraqi decision destroyed the production companies about one million eggs stored for 20 days, due to the inability of the local market to absorb.

The report added, "This threatens to fall in the price of eggs in the domestic market because of the increased supply bankruptcy sector to not cover production expenses."

For his part, Sawash Dogan, one of the owners of egg production companies that "the Iraqi embargo began since the first of May, the sector entered a severe crisis and forced to slaughter 17 million chickens, after the price of the egg dish halved, and bankrupt 8 producers as a result, threatening Total production within 6 months. "

The Minister of Agriculture Saleh al-Hassani, assured the Turkish ambassador in Baghdad Fatih Yildiz, the day before Tuesday, continued to prevent the import of poultry and table eggs for the abundance locally.

Al-Hassani pointed out during the meeting to "continue to ban the importation of chicken and table eggs for the abundance of domestic product in the markets," adding that "there is a permit to import chicken sections and factories, and that the decision to prevent import came under the guidance of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and according to the abundance of the national product, and the ministry issued a decision to ban After observing the domestic market to find a balance between imported and domestic goods. '

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=208279

Egg and chicken traders bankrupt in Turkey due to Iraq ban 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum