Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat

Go down

More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat Empty More of OKIE's late night Thursday chat

Post by TheBeav Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:49 am

[mo] the longer this goes the more people that buy dinars.In your opinion Are they holding this up on purpose so that they can collect more taxes from us??Remember we were not even supposed to know about this investment.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MO--OF COURSE NOT--TAXATION CALCULATIONS ALREADY MADE BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF DINARS THAT IRAQ KNOWS IS OUTSTANDING IN THE USA

[asells] [pat888] Could they be using the US budget problems to push the dollar down so when it RV's they'll get more bang for the buck?

[OKIE OIL MAN] PAT888-NO RELATION[OKIE OIL MAN] A PAYMENT WAS PAID ON JUNE 30TH WHICH WAS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF INTEREST ONLY ON THE DEBT INCURRED AND NOT FORGIVEN IN THE PARIS DEBT CLUB TREATY

[asells] [arabmoney] Okie How can Politicans hold up the RV to figure out appropriating worthless Pre RV funds? Can't this all be done Post RV when its more appropriate? In the mean time all progress is on hold...

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARABMONEY AND ALL YOU GUYS--ARE YOU SNIFFING GLUE TONIGHT--SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS ARE OUTRAGEOUS[OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE NO ISSUE---THIS IS A TIMED EVENT--THIS IS NOT AN EVENT SCHEDULED TO OUR WISHES--THERE ARE OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT HAS TO ALL BE IN ALIGNMENT AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE SAME BIS COMPUTER--THE LOGISTICS ARE A HOLY NIGHT MARE WITHIN ITSELF

[asells] [Soul Searcher] Okie: How long can Iraq continue buying and signing contracts on a near worthless currency.. is this RV not a must to prevent inflation and world trade?

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOULSEARCHER-CONTRACTS ARE BASED ON A RATE OF 3.22 WITH AN ADJUSTMENT CLAUSE IN THEM FOR THE CONTRACTS OF THE OIL COMPANYS

[Pollyanna] Okie, do you think the RV date is already set, or as you said, a matter of coordinating the whole darn thing?

[OKIE OIL MAN] POLLYANNA--IT HAD BEEN SET 5 SEPERATE OCCASIONS SINCE JUNE 1 BUT MURPHYS LAW INTERVENED

[Soul Searcher] Okie if the contracts are already agreed upon at 3.22 then the country has virtually already RI'd or RV'd Why is the rest of the world still on hold??

[OKIE OIL MAN] SOULSEARCHER--THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING ON THE BIS FINAL SATISFACTION THAT ALL COMPUTERS ARE SPEAKING THE SAME LANGUAGE

[johnm33] Okie, good evening sir, with China holding so much of the US debt, it seems ironic that Maliki is headed there to get them to invest in Iraq, any thoughts? or just coincidence

[OKIE OIL MAN] JOHNM33--TO GET CHINA AGREE TO NOT DUMP THEIR HOLDINGS AT ONCE AND TO REASURE THEM OF THE VALIDITY OF THEIR OIL CONTRACTS THAT WAS SIGNED BY KURDISTAN BEFORE PARLIMENT RATIFIED AND LEGALIZED THEM

[diversehh] [gemco] Okie, you said earlier today to cash in asap, due to instability in Iraq. What timeframe would you suggest, 30 days, 90 days, 6 months?

[OKIE OIL MAN] GEMCO--AS I ELABORATED BEFORE IF YOU READ WHAT WAS POSTED---IF THE INITIAL RATE IS BELOW WHAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK IT SHOULD BE THEN IT IS YOUR PEROGATIVE TO HOLD SOME DINAR HOPING FOR ESCALATION.--HOWEVER IF IT COMES IN AT AN EQUITABLE RATE IT WOULD BE THE SAFE THING TO DO TO GET ALL OUT---YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE MAKING A PROFIT---IRAQ COULD GO LIKE OTHER MID EAST COUNTRIES AT ANY MOMENT IF VIOLENCE SPREADS OVER FROM ADJACENT COUNTRIES

[diversehh] [hbhockeydad] Hi Okie I thought china would have been paid in tier 1 or 2?ty

[OKIE OIL MAN] CHINA AND THE USA AND THE UK HAD PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS ON HOW REDEMPTION AND WHAT TIME ELEMENT WOULD BE INVOLVED BUT DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE USD CHINA MAY HAVE CONTEMPLATED DUMPING THEIR HOLDINGS TO OFFSET WHAT A LOWER DOLLAR WOULD COST THEM

[OKIE OIL MAN] GEMCO--AS I ELABORATED BEFORE IF YOU READ WHAT WAS POSTED---IF THE INITIAL RATE IS BELOW WHAT YOU PERSONALLY THINK IT SHOULD BE THEN IT IS YOUR PEROGATIVE TO HOLD SOME DINAR HOPING FOR ESCALATION.--HOWEVER IF IT COMES IN AT AN EQUITABLE RATE IT WOULD BE THE SAFE THING TO DO TO GET ALL OUT---YOU WILL NEVER GO BROKE MAKING A PROFIT---IRAQ COULD GO LIKE OTHER MID EAST COUNTRIES AT ANY MOMENT IF VIOLENCE SPREADS OVER FROM ADJACENT COUNTRIES[OKIE OIL MAN] CHINA AND THE USA AND THE UK HAD PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS ON HOW REDEMPTION AND WHAT TIME ELEMENT WOULD BE INVOLVED BUT DUE TO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE USD CHINA MAY HAVE CONTEMPLATED DUMPING THEIR HOLDINGS TO OFFSET WHAT A LOWER DOLLAR WOULD COST THEM

[asells] [R&R] It has been stated ad nauseum that a debt ceiling agreement must be in place by July 22nd in order to implement by Aug 2nd. If part of the negotiation is the allocation of taxes from the RV, is it safe to assume we would therfore see the RV by July 22nd?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THEIR ARE NO RELATION BETWEEN THE DEBT CEILING agreement must be in place by July 22nd in order to implement by Aug 2nd. If part of the negotiation is the allocation of taxes from the RV, is it safe to assume we would therfore see the RV by July 22nd?

[OKIE OIL MAN] THEIR ARE NO RELATION BETWEEN THE DEBT CEILING AND THE R/V PERIOD--YES THEY WILL BE A ADVANTAGE TAX WISE BUT IT WILL NOT BE OF THE IMPACT YOU THINK--REASON----NOT EVERYONE WILL CASH EVERYTHING IN AT ONCE AND ALSO CONSIDER THAT SOME WILL DEFER TAXES TILL THE END OF THE NEXT QUARTER

[EdH] [gdaddy] any news on the rv of the dong?

[asells] [Mrs buster] OKIE how will the Frank Dodd act affect us (if at all) that is active as of tommorrow?

[OKIE OIL MAN] BUSTER--UNLESS YOUR NET WORTH IS OVER 10 MILLION DOLLARS AND YOU ARE CONSIDERED A QUALIFIED INVESTOR OR UNLESS YOU ARE A CURRENCY TRADER----THERE IS NO EFFECT ON YOU OR YOUR DINAR

[OKIE OIL MAN] NO ONE TALKING ABOUT DONG--IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN FIRST BASKET--THEN IT WAS TO BE IN THE SECOND BASKET---THE SITUATION WITH THE DONG IS COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE AT THIS TIME

[diversehh] [SWFloridaGuru] Okie, thank you once again for your patience.. So, in your opinion is this thing now in the hands of computers aligning more than any one person or govt.?

[OKIE OIL MAN] YES ON COMPUTER QUESTION---------------BASKET CHANGE IS IN RELATION TO THE PUBLISHED UN RATES THAT ORDINARLY ARE PUBLISHED ON THE 1ST AND 15TH OF EACH MONTH---HOWEVER THAT IS NOT SET IN STONE AND RATES CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME PER IMF MANDATES

[diversehh] [bboy] Okie, when all conditions are met, who or what entity will pull the trigger to launch RV???

[OKIE OIL MAN] BBOY--NO ONE---COMPUTER'S ARE PROGRAMMED TO TAKE OVER WHEN ALL REQUIREMENTS FROM ALL COUNTRIE'S COMPUTER'S ARE OPERATING IN UNISON AND ARE PROPERLY ALIGNED AND ACTIVE AND PINGING IS CONFIRMED THRU ALL COUNTRIES--IF 1 COUNTRY IS NOT RECEIVING OR SENDING THE CORRECT PING----IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN FROM SCRATCH

[diversehh] [DinarAddict] okie if you answered this a thousand times im sorry but i have not seen the answer will ust cash in vnd along with dinar

[OKIE OIL MAN] DINARADDICT--YES IF IT HAS REVALUE

[asells] [bobbysac] OKIE what is the first thing you will do when this RVS

[OKIE OIL MAN] BOBBYSAC--HAVE A MEDICALLY INDUCED COMA FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS

[asells] [pierrr] I talked to a lady at an exchange place and she said that the dinar we hve will be replaced with the new before thr RV happens

[OKIE OIL MAN] PIERRR--IF YOUR IN IRAQ--PERHAPS THAT IS ACCURATE--IN THE USA---NOPE

[allcredit] Since there are so many counries revaluing - is there one outside of Iraq and Vietnam that would be a good investment?

[allcredit] Since there are so many counries revaluing - is there one outside of Iraq and Vietnam that would be a good investment?

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRAQ AND VN IS ALL I AM CONCERNED WITH AND INTERESTED IN

[diversehh] [txchick] okie hope i am not repeating. are we currently looking good for the logistics to be working for us in order to implment in the near future. thanks

[OKIE OIL MAN] TXCHICK--WE WILL KNOW BY NEXT MONDAY WHETHER WE ARE AT THE BANK OR NOT WON'T WE?

[EdH] Pennoch2000 asks WHY HAS THE NEWS MEDIA NOT GOTTAN AHOLD OF THIS YET....SEEMS THEY SHOULD ALL BE IN THE KNOW AND ANTICIPATING IT AS THE BIGGEST NEWS STORY IN CURRENT TIMES

[OKIE OIL MAN] PENNOCH2000---NOW THINK ABOUT THIS--IF ALL AMERICANS SUDDENLY FOUND OUT FOR A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS THEY COULD HAVE BEEN MILLIONARES---DOES MASS RIOT'S COME TO MIND????

[diversehh] [fivedee] Please ask Okie if he thinks that Iraq has a tradeable currency as Wolf Blitzer reported a few nights ago?

[OKIE OIL MAN] FIVEDEE--NO ONE HAS PROVEN THE WOLF BLITZER STORY TO MY SATISFACTION YET

[diversehh] [mlr] Should we plan to drive to the UST cash places on Sat. It is a bit of a hull but need to make plans.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MIR-IF YOU CAN'T MAKE A DECISSION AS SIMPLE AS THAT--I PITY YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL FALL INTO THE LOTTERY SYNDROM GROUP

[asells] [runningman1451] I heard tonight from another CC that 'O' is still the holdup, you think this is so?

[OKIE OIL MAN] FOR THE THOUSANDTH TIME---THERE ARE NO HOLD UPS

[asells] [tea] Okie, do you know how the Frank Dodd would affect those with 10 million?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TEA-10 MILLION IS QUALIFIER AS TO WHETHER YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN FUTURE ENDEVORS LIKE THE DINAR INVESTMENT

[OKIE OIL MAN] GONE FOR THE NIGHT.
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum