Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!

2 posters

Go down

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Empty POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:05 pm

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Poop3

POOFness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Aug-2019 18:32:17
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Scam-alert

Subject: COME TOMORROW
Date: Sun, August 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Come Tomorrow

Dave Matthews Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWTNzK9UcU

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

There are changes occurring and people in places that are acting as guardians to gateways and the results of the concerted effort are assured. We can’t tell you the exact dating nor the time nor would we if we could, but the ships have sailed and the ports are ready for their entry so to speak. There are those that are gathering resources and the entire project has once more turned toward completion. If any one is totally needing reassurance they should attune to the first Cottrell interview in mid -August@ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/464748418#%23

That answers many questions about why you keep being told it will complete; AND it will happen!!! As cynical as you have been, that at least you have a window into the workings of the last century that brings a lot to play.

The Chinese have done their research and they know where the best opportunity is to make a difference and that’s why again the long delays. Much more is clear from the position than it was even a few years

ago. We are continuing to keep a close observance on all of this. It is frustrating, if that word could be used, to see the continual chess game going on, but that is required to get this project over the top. And Over the Top it will go.

Poof

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Scammer2
SUSAN SAYS

We have been asked if there is one particular aspect of life on Earth that Light-workers can focus on and speed the civilization’s evolution. For untold ages, civilizations on the planet were devolving due to their inhumane treatment of each other and the animals. Therefore, that behavior’s opposite—love, kindness and respect for all life—must be the pathway to a civilization’s evolution. "message from Matthew..8-18-19"

In regards to PP news...there is only one more thing standing in the way of our "freedom" invitations ... A major Announcement....

Namaste

Susan

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling.

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

ALL IS WELL. THE KIDS ARE OK UNTIL THE RELIEF ARRIVES. WE ARE STILL UNDER SILENT MODE, AND MUCH ACTIVITY IS TAKING PLACE.

IT LOOKS VERY VERY GOOD FOR THIS COMING WEEK.

I WISH I COULD SAY MUCH MORE, BUT IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE AS WE KNOW THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE WORK IS AT HAND.

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Tumblr_inline_mjvliy9cCV1qz4rgp

WE ALL THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL AND LIFESAVING HELP, AND PRAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE STILL IN CRITICAL SHAPE UNTIL WE GET RELIEF TO THEM.

ALL IS PROGRESSING ON THE TECH FRONT, AND MANY GOOD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. IT WILL BE AN EXTRAORDINARY TIME FOR ALL OF US.

LOVE N HUGS – GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Giphy
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 19, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

If you are wondering the relevance of this information, it is the basis for the implementation of, and spirit of, the GCR/RV. It is the “Wisdom of the Crowds” theory that will marshal forth the changes in humanity. The collective participation of the wisdom of the individual is the only way to effect the spiritual healing on a global scale. In other words, “collective judgment” can be a lot more accurate and higher quality than individual judgment. Even if the Powers to be are not actually following a written agenda of the “Wisdom of The Crowds Theory” it is what is happening.

Do we, as a part of the population, understand how decisions are made that affect our daily lives? We all have some rudimentary understanding or surface knowledge of what deciding factors and mechanisms are generally utilized to dictate and determine policy adjustments in various sectors of society such as laws, bills, corporate structure, monetary and fiscal policy, foreign policy, banking policy, trade and pretty much any other aspect of economic, corporate and social development.

The common understanding is that decisions are made for us by small groups of people and experts who are arrogant enough to believe their point of view is the right one. Those few believe they are smarter than the average person and therefore what they decide is always the best solution. Congress, the Senate, think tanks, corporate boards, town councils, Supreme Court Judges, hell even a Home Owners Association, all act under the guise that they are working and making decisions on behalf of the people they represent; in some cases, they are. This perception has been the status quo throughout history. There are those who govern and those who are governed.

Generally speaking, these groups of individual achieve their positions based off experience, wisdom and perceived intellect. But I question the fact that the ideology or perceptions of one individual’s life’s experience and education can make decisions that are equal and fair for the masses. Collective wisdom has its limits.

Since the birth of the electronic age, followed by the computer age, the scenario of decision making has taken on a new format. Analytics are the new governing decision makers. With added capacity of data storage, information can be drawn upon to configure algorithms to achieve or predict specific outcomes, or probabilities, and is how most decisions are generated.

Algorithms, by definition, is a step-by-step procedure or method for solving a problem. The procedures or methods for solving a problem are established based on compiled information relative to the problem. But if the information being utilized to create the algorithm is skewed, polluted, manipulated or inaccurate, then the outcome or solution to the given problem may also be inaccurate. Algorithms are prevalent in most every function of your daily life.

For example; algorithms are applied to your bank accounts. They track your spending habits, amount of deposits and withdrawals. When too large of a deposit is made, or the in and out of deposits increases, or purchases from the other side of the country or abroad occur, or when spending activity changes, the algorithm generates an SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) and freezes your account pending an investigation.

They are also used for “predictive probabilities”. Simply explained, an algorithm will draw on data of 1, 2,3,4,5 and logically predict 6,7,8,9 as the probable outcome. When an unforeseen element is introduced into the step by step logic of the algorithm the end result or resolution to the problem can be less than or not accurate.

So welcome the “Wisdom of the Crowds Theory”. Wisdom of crowds is the idea that large groups of people are collectively smarter than even individual experts when it comes to problem solving, decision making, innovating and predicting. The idea of the wisdom of crowds can be traced back to Aristotle’s theory of collective judgment. It came to light when the Victorian polymath, Sir Francis Galton was at a country fair in 1906, so the story goes, and came across a competition where you had to guess the weight of an ox. Once the competition was over, Galton, an explorer, meteorologist, scientist and statistician, took the 787 guesses and calculated the average, which came to 1,197 pounds. The actual weight of the ox was 1,198 pounds. In effect, the crowd had provided a near perfect answer.

The Wisdom of Crowds, shows how large groups have made superior decisions in pop culture, psychology, biology, behavioral economics and other fields, under certain conditions. There are, of course, variables that can adversely affect the outcomes of the theory such as crowd bias, preconceived outcomes, the sample size (how big the crowd is being questioned) and too much communication within the crowd sample.

The concept suggests that the aggregation of information in groups, results in decisions that are often better than could have been made by any single member of the group. There have been numerous case studies and anecdotes to illustrate this argument, and touches on several fields, primarily economics and psychology.

A practical application can be seen in Cryptocurrencies. The extremely high number of people who are getting into cryptocurrencies reflects that there is a large crowd supporting this financial movement. Cryptocurrencies are probably going to be a long-term trend when you consider the high numbers of people who are pouring into them. It would be a lot less convincing to say that cryptocurrencies are going to be a popular trend if you simply look at a handful of investors who have invested in them.

The Wisdom of the Crowds Theory can also be used by people who use data to make predictions. This is because people who do this can scan large volumes of data to try to assess what a certain population’s opinion is on a given topic.

So for example, if someone is trying to figure out whether the price of Bitcoin will rise or fall, he or she can scan data for a population to try to find out what the wisdom of the crowd is. It is possible to use web bots to scan search engine results to see if more positive Bitcoin news stories are being read, or if more negative Bitcoin news stories are being read. Predictions can be made off of such data.

More and more transactions are made with decentralized prediction engines. The wisdom of the crowd theory could push businesses to get heavily interested in decentralized prediction markets, and this could create a lot of interest in their individual products. It can also aid in governmental decisions. Once policies are made, it is the implementation of the policy and the acceptance of the policy by the public that dictates its success. Policies derived from a consensus of the public (Wisdom of the Crowds) generally succeed.

The three conditions for a group to be intelligent are diversity, independence, and decentralization. The best decisions are a product of disagreement and contest. The collective judgment of a diverse group can compensate for the bias of a small group. It is the independence and wisdom of the singular individual when weighed against the wisdom and independent thinking of other individuals that is needed for an accurate resolution to a problem. Remove independence and people start to gravitate towards a consensus which veers away from the accurate answer.

Everything from international trade deals to military agreements could potentially be effected by the “Wisdom of the Crowd Theory” and accurate predictions from decentralized prediction markets.

The world has run on demographic statistics and its population reduced to digits for calculations. We lose our humanity when people are viewed as things. We are not “things”! Things have no spirit, and things cannot feel pain or love.
It is vital that the wisdom of the individual be measured. Shack the shackles of manipulations and become the individual you were meant to be. Collectively we can restore dignity to the human race.

For more information on the “Wisdom of the Crowd Theory” including practical applications, potential challenges and the possible future of the theory, send a request to replytodjpost@gmail.com subject line “Wisdom”

Comments on this article are encouraged and appreciated.

DJ

P.S. if this post is not read within the text of the Poofness Newsletter consider it a facsimile and possibly edited to fit someone else’s agenda.

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Do_not_donate

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages.

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Do_not_donate
The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! 2245507099POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Empty Re: POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:21 pm

Purpleskyz wrote:POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Poop3

POOFness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Aug-2019 18:32:17
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Scam-alert

Subject: COME TOMORROW
Date: Sun, August 18, 2019 6:19 pm

Come Tomorrow

Dave Matthews Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWTNzK9UcU

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

There are changes occurring and people in places that are acting as guardians to gateways and the results of the concerted effort are assured. We can’t tell you the exact dating nor the time nor would we if we could, but the ships have sailed and the ports are ready for their entry so to speak. There are those that are gathering resources and the entire project has once more turned toward completion. If any one is totally needing reassurance they should attune to the first Cottrell interview in mid -August@ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/464748418#%23

That answers many questions about why you keep being told it will complete; AND it will happen!!! As cynical as you have been, that at least you have a window into the workings of the last century that brings a lot to play.

The Chinese have done their research and they know where the best opportunity is to make a difference and that’s why again the long delays. Much more is clear from the position than it was even a few years

ago. We are continuing to keep a close observance on all of this. It is frustrating, if that word could be used, to see the continual chess game going on, but that is required to get this project over the top. And Over the Top it will go.

Poof

MarkZ wasn't doing twitch.tv videos when Poof was alive. Poof could never have said that.

So is "Team Jerzy" aligning themselves with Mark Zerfoss now?

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Scree337

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! Nicholas-fleming1-copy-178x300

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86599-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-nflemingjr

https://www.dinardaily.net/t85726-another-aspect-of-the-currency-scam-redemption-centers

https://www.dinardaily.net/t78389-trump-fans-sink-savings-into-iraqi-dinar-scam

POOPness for AUG 18: COME TOMORROW & SEND US MORE TAX FREE DONATIONS SLACKERS!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum