Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing

Go down

Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing Empty Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:51 am

Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing

18/08/2019

Iraq and Iran sign a memorandum of understanding to open a border crossing 16643

Economy News - Baghdad

Iraqi Interior Minister Yassin al-Yassiri and his Iranian counterpart Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli have signed a memorandum of understanding to open the border crossing point between the two countries.

Fadhli told a news conference during his meeting with his Iraqi counterpart Yassin al-Yasiri that according to the signed memorandum of understanding, visas between the two countries have been canceled and the level of services and facilities provided in other areas will increase, especially for visitors to Arba'een, according to Fars news agency.

He added that according to the memorandum of understanding, security in the border areas will also be enhanced, describing cooperation between the Iranian and Iraqi interior ministries as "continuously improving. During the past years we have seen appropriate cooperation in the fields of security, border trade and during the 40th visit season."

The Iranian minister praised the cooperation of the Iraqi government, pointing out that President Hassan Rouhani "followed several issues, including the 40th visit, during his visit to Baghdad. We will witness the opening of the Khosravi border crossing as well as the abolition of visas and the strengthening of services and facilities in other areas."

He pointed out that today's meeting was in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding, which covered all issues such as bilateral relations, security, borders and police relations, adding that "this Memorandum of Understanding is a major step towards enhancing cooperation, consolidating relations and improving conditions in both countries and their provinces." 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17477
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum