Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

2 posters

Go down

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 pm

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Poop3

POOFness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 8-14-19
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-2019 18:55:18
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scam-alert

Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP 8-14-19
Date: Wed, August 14, 2019 5:30 pm

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Scammer2

Zap Says

HI ALL,

FROM INTEL RECEIVED, WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE BANKS AND PAYMASTERS ARE ALL CASHED UP BY THE RELEASE OF FUNDS TO THEM THROUGH THE CENTRAL BANKS ON AUGUST 7 AND 8 (HK ON 7TH AND RENO/EUROPE ON 8TH). ALL OTHER INFORMATION THAT THERE WERE PREVIOUS EVENTS OF MONEY MOVEMENT TO BANKS AND PAYMASTERS ARE, FOR THE MOST PART, INCORRECT. IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT THE REDEMPTION PROCESS IS AT HAND.

CURRENCIES HAVE A DAY OR SO LEFT BEFORE CUT-OFF, AND THE OTHER ASSETS WILL FOLLOW THE SAME PATH I WAS TOLD. THAT DENOTES GOOD NEWS FOR MANY.

IN THE MEANTIME AND OVER THE WEEKEND, THE MAJOR CLEANUP OF HSBC HK WAS DONE WITH THE TOP LAYER TAKEN RIGHT OUT. INTEL AS RECEIVED INCLUDED HELEN WONG, PETER WONG’S DAUGHTER. HE WAS THE FORMER CEO OF HSBC IF I REMEMBER RIGHT. SHE TOOK OVER THAT POSITION BUT SHE WAS “TRANSFERRED”. MANY OTHERS JUST FIRED.

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy

SO THERE IS NOBODY LEFT THERE THAT COULD HAVE THE ABILITY TO SEQUESTER THE REDEMPTION FUNDS AND MONKEY WITH THEM. THE SAME SHOULD BE HAPPENING IN EUROPE AND USA BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THERE YET, JUST IN HONG KONG.

INTEL RECEIVED AS FOLLOWS:

a week of Ping An Bank of China cash suddenly entered the market at 10am on Friday, sweeping HSBC secondary stock and becoming its largest shareholder within 27 minutes. One hour later held emergency board meeting resolving therein to directly …..same time, recall support HSBC high level executives related, thorough purge. …. leaving Hong Kong to enter a cash-free situation. The HSBC high-level executives all fired, Flint and Fanning fired, Huang Bijuan resigns. This operation almost reproduces the xxx small scene, fast and accurate…

AND GREATER SCOPE INTEL AS FOLLOWS:

FYI (Paraphrased). "CH over development has ladened its banks w/ massive debt that is nonrecourseable. By collapsing CH debt holding entity(s), purging fiat denominated underwriting, these liabilities are deconstructed as nonrecurring undertakings. CH banks transactions (i.e., noticed), indicate over USD $6+ trillion worth of debt (42 trillion yuan), that are concealed as off balance sheet liabilities. Opening CH institutions to foreign investors would reveal these details. CH provincial authorities also raised off balance sheet debt to avoid lending limits imposed by central authorities. The amount of CH debt held these ways have compounded these liabilities 2X. All done under the assumption the central government would assume these debts if they become insolvent, predicated on them having the means to do so. The degree of social upheaval on any default thereto will be substantial. This level of hidden debt continues to rise unabated. Many of these CH debts, being defaulted on is a certainty. Much of the debt is held by local government financing vehicles (LGFVs). The CH appear to have no option but to let these vehicles file for bankruptcy in the near future. Default risk of LGFVs is driven by overcapacity, under utilization, decreased cash flows, devaluation, inability to reschedule debt nor syndicate investment via foreign funds. CH total non financial sector debt (household, corporate & government debt), will surge to almost 300% of GDP by 2022, up from 242% in 2016. Any CH financial crash, will inflict dire implications world wide. The CH cannot afford to wait for counterparties to reconcile with/ make further readiness, nor can counterparties be enticed to "buy" into CH under these dynamics. CH's means & methods in dealing with the US & UST (2ndly w/ FedRes, IMF) is exhausted. The CH are driven to put together (into play), the monetary system reforms needed (i.e., RV/ GCR/ BIS registered assets), as soon as possible." END

IN RESPECT THE PROTESTS HERE, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO CAME UP WITH THIS BRILLIANT STRATEGY OF PROTESTING AT THE AIRPORT AND KILLING TOURISM, BUT THEY ARE FIRST CLASS WORKS OF SOME ART. PROTESTERS ACTUALLY DETAINED SOME PASSENGERS COMING IN, BEAT THEM UP, AND CAUSED MAJOR DISRUPTION OF THE CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE THAT HONG KONG DEPENDS ON ECONOMY WISE. THERE REALLY ARE OTHER WAYS TO PROTEST AND MAKE THE PROTEST EFFECTIVE, BUT NOT BY BEATING UP PASSENGERS OR POLICE. THE VIDEOS OF THIS ARE PLAYING OVER AND OVER HERE ON TV SO THE STAGE HAS BEEN SET FOR A FIRST RATE CLASH OF MILITARY AND PROTESTORS. WE WILL SEE.

I HOPE THIS INFORMATION GIVES YOU A GREATER PERSPECTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE CURRENT STATE. I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO RECEIVE ACCURATE INFORMATION, AND THIS IS ACCURATE ALBEIT A FEW DAYS LATE TO ALLOW FOR LEAKAGE TO MAINSTREAM BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING. I NEED CONFIRMATION OF THINGS OF THIS NATURE, AND I DO HAVE ACCURACY WHETHER IMMEDIATELY AS IT HAPPENS OR LATER WHEN SECURITY DOES NOT MATTER IN RESPECT OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION AT THAT TIME. WE NEED TO KEEP SECRETS AS REQUESTED UNTIL SOME TIME PERIOD IN KEEPING SECRECY IS OVER AND OF NO FURTHER CONSEQUENCE. (JUST SO YOU KNOW)

THE GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE OF GETTING SOME NEW TRADE STUFF DEVELOPED, FIX INFRASTRUCTURES AND DEVELOP ECONOMIES IS ABOUT TO GROW ALL IN THE SAME DIRECTION. THERE IS SO MUCH WORK AHEAD OF US ALL THAT IT MAY BE DAUNTING AT FIRST, BUT IN REALITY ANY PROJECT IS JUST ANOTHER IMPORTANT PIECE OUT OF THOUSANDS OF SUCH PIECES TO BE DONE. EACH PROJECT HAS AN OPTIMAL SOLUTION SET TO ENSURE SUCCESS, AND ONCE THE PROJECT IS DONE, IT WILL BE PART OF A LARGER OVERALL EFFORT TO PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE IN EACH INDUSTRY AND SECTOR. THE WAY THE PROJECT IS DONE IS THE KEY TO A REALLY GOOD PIECE TO FIT INTO THE GLOBAL SOLUTION AND MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN. MOTHER SURE NEEDS IT.

I DID HEAR QUITE EXPLICITLY FROM ANOTHER BROTHER THAT THE FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS FROM THE REDEMPTION FUNDS ARE MEANT FOR PROJECTS. THIS WAS THE PLAN AT THE BEGINNING AND IT IS BEING CONFIRMED NOW BY SOMEBODY THAT IS A REDEMPTION OFFICIAL AND REDEEMING THINGS. HIS WORDS: “THIS MONEY IS FOR THE PROJECTS FIRST” ARE SHORT AND TO THE POINT – VERY NO NONSENSE.

SO I FIGURE THAT EVERYBODY AND HIS DOG WILL BE WORKING TO HEAL MOTHER AND BECOME PROSPEROUS AT THE SAME TIME. TIME IS SHORT BUT WORKABLE. THE REDEMPTION IS AT HAND AND WILL BE PERFORMING ITS SERVICES NOW, AND WE WILL BE SEEING GREAT CHANGES VERY SOON.

THANKS FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT AND GOD BLESS YOU.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
AUGUST 14, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

PS

THIS IS NOT A RETRACTION OF WHAT I SAID TO THE DEAR ONE SCOTT S THAT POSTED BAD LANGUAGE AND VERY POINTED ACCUSATIONS IN MY JULY 17, 2019 MESSAGE. IT IS A CONTRAST INSTEAD.

I DISSECTED THE HATE MESSAGE QUITE CLEARLY AND HAD GREAT FUN, BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER WRITING I DID AFTERWARDS, BUT DID NOT POST. THIS IS IT.

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ALTERNATE EMAIL TO SCOTT

DEAR ONE
ALTHOUGH YOUR MESSAGE BEARS DISSECTION FOR THE SAKE OF RELEASING OTHER THOUGHTS ON THE NEGATIVITY, AND THAT IS AN ALTERNATIVE, YOU MUST REALIZE THAT SUCH NEGATIVE CRAP DEVOLVES YOU OR I. WE BECOME LESS THAN WHAT WE SHOULD BE SINCE WE KNOW ALREADY HOW TO BE NASTY, AND HAVING LEARNED THAT, WHY REPEAT THE LESSON OVER AND OVER. WE BOTH KNOW THE OUTCOME SO WHY BOTHER REPEATING? I DO NOT MIND YOU HAVE AN OPINION, BUT YOU CAN DO BETTER. IF WE WENT FOR A BEER YOU WOULD GAIN A LOT OF INSIGHT AND MAYBE GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION FROM THIS PATH YOU CHOSE AND ATTACK. THE LIGHT PATH IS THE STRONGER AND MUCH BETTER PATH FOR US IN WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO DO AND I PREFER IT.

SO I HOPE I AM MAKING IT CLEAR THAT REALLY I CAN NOT BE YOUR ADVERSARY. I CHOOSE NOT TO BE. I HOPE THAT OVER TIME YOU WILL NOT CONSIDER ME AS SUCH EITHER. WE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO, A LOT OF PEOPLE TO DO IT WITH, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LENGTH OF TIME IT HAS TAKEN TO DO THIS… HERE WE ARE.

SO WHY LET THE NASTY SIDE WIN. IT IS WAY BETTER TO JOIN IN THE WORK AND ACTALLY HAVE SOME FUN DOING THAT, INSTEAD OF ANYTHING ELSE THAT DOES NOT HELP YOU PROSPER. THAT IS NEGATIVE, AND INSIDE YOU KNOW THAT IS TRUE. THAT IS THE PICTURE OF THE ISLAND WITH PALM TREES AND SANDY BEACHES THAT I HAVE. IT WORKS WELL. I TRUST YOU CAN SEE MY POINT?

BUT THE CAVEAT HERE IS TIMING. IT DOES TAKE LONGER SOMETIMES TO MAKE SOUP THAT YOU CAN EAT. IF YOU LOOK AT IT JUST FROM THAT, THERE REALLY IS NOTHING NEGATIVE IN THE EFFORT, JUST THE TIMING WHICH IS A FUNCTION OF BANK PROCESSES AND NOT IN OUR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE. WE HAVE ALWAYS WAITED FOR EVERYTHING TO BEGIN ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE OUT THERE. SO OUR WAITING AND THE PATIENCE IT TAKES TO GET THROUGH, IS NOT FUN AT ALL, AND I SURE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUNDS IN HAND AND GETTING TO THE WORK THAT IS AHEAD OF US ALL. THAT TAKES ME TO THE QUESTION WHETHER YOU HAVE CONSIDERED DOING A PROJECT OR YOU HAVE ONE.

TAKE CARE AND BE WELL
GOD BLESS
ZAP

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Do_not_donate

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty Scammer????

Post by TWW III Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 pm

If u know this person is a scammer, why the hell is his/hers postings allowed????MAKES NO SENSE POSTING IT!!!

TWW III

Back to top Go down

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty Re: POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:19 pm

TWW III wrote:
If u know this person is a scammer, why the hell is his/hers postings allowed????MAKES NO SENSE POSTING IT!!!
Do you say the same over at the IQDCalls chat you frequent?

What would the one who goes by "MOD" do if you were to do that there? LOL

While it makes no sense to you, it does for others. Have you considered that with your rant?

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP Empty Re: POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:23 pm

It certainly does TWW.
Until they can be shut down (and we are working on that... just ask Dave Schmidt lol) the gullible will not be so inclined to send these frauds money when we point it out to them. Hits them in the wallet.

But thanks for your comment

bigsmile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:33 pm

ayestu

POOPness for AUG 14: MIDWEEK ZAP CRAP 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum