Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI

Go down

What do you think?

AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_lcap0%AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_lcap29%AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_lcap43%AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_lcap28%AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]
AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_lcap0%AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI Empty AN OPEN LETTER TO DR. SHABIBI

Post by ROJO$ Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 am

Dear DR. Shabibi

I would like to congratulate you on an absolutely brilliant job and the success of your economic plan for the revitalization of Iraq and its economy..

You must feel a great deal of satisfaction with what you have managed to accomplish there in Iraq and once more, you must be completely satisfied that your decade of work on behalf of the people of Iraq was well spent.

As you now approach the finalization of the plan to revitalize Iraq's economy and as you prepare to revalue the Dinar, I would like to first thank you very much for the job you have done as an investor and secondly, I would like to ask two small favors, might you please go ahead and revalue the Dinar now and at this time, as so many lives are on hold around the world in anticipation of this revaluation event and many of us are depending on this financial opportunity to deliver on dreams and commitments we have made. Then, secondly, if you will, please wait to lift the zeros from the Iraqi currency or the larger bills, until some time in the future, as this action would destroy so many dreams and opportunities around the globe. In fact I would like to share with you the opportunities that will come from your patience in allowing the "Small Investors" the opportunity to realize their profits from the revaluation of the Dinar, and the first is obviously jobs and growth around the world, as all of the dinar holders that I know plan to open new small businesses and all of my associates further plan to participate in the Iraqi Stock Exchange as smaller investors.

The beauty of benefiting the small investors associated with the revaluation of the Dinar is that all of the smaller investors will in fact make substantial contributions to their favorite charities, their churches, synagogues and mosques. Unlike the larger investors who lets face it are jaded and much more interested in adding to their portfolios then contributing to any substantial change or good that might be done around the world with their proceeds from this event.

I have to say, Dr. Shabibi, the world will benefit greatly from your actions in the days ahead and I absolutely believe that you will gain great love and respect by doing the right thing for the little people in this initiative and I am further sure that God will further bless you greatly for supporting the little guy in this campaign.

Finally, Dr. Shabibi I believe that there is an opportunity for the world to grow and benefit greatly from your actions in the days to come and I will pray that you both do the right thing by the people of the world who have supported your goals as investors in the Iraqi government and the Iraqi economy and secondly that you be blessed greatly as you participate in blessing millions of people around the globe. Did you know that the average small investor in this deal plan to benefit on average over 100 people in their own circles with their proceeds? Amazing how many lives you will actually personally touch by your actions in the next few days!.

Please take care of the little guys in this endeavor and I promise, God will look after you for all that you wish and pray for in your life.

God Bless You Dr. Shabibi.

ROJO$
an investor and partner to the Iraqi Government and economy.
ROJO$
ROJO$

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum