Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Products & Services MasterCard ® I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Products & Services MasterCard ®

Go down

Products & Services MasterCard ® Empty Products & Services MasterCard ®

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 pm

Products & Services MasterCard ® Safe_image.php?d=AQBkxKL7g2cKYAZZ&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kibid.com%2Fimages%2Fnew-images%2FwesternUnionCover

[size=30][rtl]Your new KIB MasterCard card[/rtl]

[rtl]Thank you for choosing Kurdistan international Bank MasterCard card. It is your introduction to an easier and securer banking throughout the world. This MasterCard card can be used any where you can find MasterCard logo. KIB has used the latest CHIP and PIN technology that gives you certainty.[/rtl]

[rtl]Your card works like a cash. That is why you do not have to carry large amount of cash any more. You can access to your account 24/7. You also can use it to make deposits, withdrawals, and transfer as well as additional Kurdistan International Bank.[/rtl]

[size=30][rtl]Find out how you can benefit your Debit MasterCard[/rtl][/size]

[size=30][rtl]Cashless Spending[/rtl]

[rtl]Any time you use your card, the amount immediately will be deducted from your account. You can enjoy speed and convenience in your daily spending by paying without cash.[/rtl]

[size=30][rtl]Accepted Across Iraq[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Your MasterCard card is accepted by thousands of commercial institutions that includes verity of commercial center and travel agents in Iraq. You also can use it at hundreds of ATMs belonging to Kurdistan International Bank all over Iraq.[/rtl]

[size=30][rtl]Accepted Across the World[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Travel the world and fell free to use your MasterCard card. You get access to 24 million retail outlets and 1 million MasterCard ATMs all over the world through the use of this card.[/rtl]

[size=30][rtl]Make Purchases through MasterCard card[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Your MasterCard card is accepted all over the world. It allows you to make purchases easily. you can make purchases up to the maximum limit specified on your card mailer, as long as you have sufficient funds in your account, or you are within your agreed overdraft facility (if applicable). If you want to shop in Iraq or abroad, just look for the MasterCard sign at the merchant establishment. Before making the purchase, follow these steps:[/rtl]

[/size][/size]

• Give your MasterCard card to the merchant.

• The merchant will place your card into the POS terminal and enter the amount of your purchase. The card will remain in the terminal until the transaction is complete

• The merchant will ask you to enter your PIN (this is the same PIN you use to withdraw cash from ATMs). Do not let the merchant to see your PIN code.

• Once the transaction is approved, your card will be returned to you with a sale receipt and the transaction will appear on your bank account statement

• Your purchase is now complete and the transaction amount will be debited to the designated primary account linked to your debit card

[size][size]

[rtl]Although most commercial institutions in Iraq and around the world are fast-replacing their terminals with CHIP and PIN terminals, not all merchants will be equipped with CHIP and PIN technology.[/rtl]

[rtl]You do not have to worry about this as your MasterCard will still work. Your card will be swiped on the POS machine and, once the transaction is approved, you will be asked to sign on the receipt to confirm your purchase.[/rtl]

[size=30][rtl]Cash Withdrawal[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Your MasterCard card allows you to access and control your money locally and internationally.[/rtl]

[rtl]You can withdraw cash from any KIB ATM or any ATM displaying the MasterCard logo in Iraq, or at over one million ATMs worldwide displaying MasterCard by insert your card in the ATM slot and follow the steps as guided on the screen.[/rtl]

[size=30][rtl]Additional Card Services[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Through Kurdistan International Bank ATMs you can:[/rtl]

[/size][/size]

• Activate your KIB MasterCard card

• Check your account balance

[size][size]

[rtl]Useful advice for the safe use of your card.[/rtl]

[/size][/size]

• Using MasterCard card to pay will save you from the danger of carrying huge amount of money and helps you to control and manage your spending.

• Never leave your card unattended.

• Sign the back of your new card as immediately after receiving it.

• Check your card after receiving it back to make sure that it is yours.

• Check your statement regularly and contact us immediately if you notice anything suspicious on your statement.

• Always keep your contact details up to date, including your mobile number. Your mobile number is required for card activation and PIN reset.

• If your card is lost or stolen, contact us immediately on (+964)662112020 to report it.

• Please do not provide any financial, personal, debit or credit card related information to an unknown internet site or respond to any email seeking such information from you.

• When reporting a lost or stolen card, you will need to verify your identity as the cardholder on the phone. You will also be required to confirm your identity in writing to the bank.

[size]

[size=30][rtl]Answer of your questions[/rtl][/size]

[/size]

• What is a debit card how will it benefit me?

• What is the difference between a Debit Card and Credit Card?

• What is new about this debit card?

• How will I receive my card?

• What should I do before I use my Card?

• Is it mandatory for me as a customer to have a mobile number?

• Can I use my old PIN number for my renewed card or I have to create a new PIN?

• Will my renewed MasterCard card have the same number as my existing card?

• What will happen to my existing MasterCard card after I receive my renewal for existing debit/credit card?

• Where can I use my MasterCard card?

• Are there any daily restrictions on the use of my MasterCard card?

• Will my MasterCard card transactions appear on my statement of accounts?

• Will I be charged extra for using my MasterCard card abroad?

• Will the PIN number that I use for my purchase be the same as the one I use to withdrawal cash? And is there a risk that other people might easily see my PIN while entering it at merchant terminals?

• What happens if I type my PIN incorrectly at a merchant terminal or ATMs? Will the merchant terminal or ATM capture my card?

• What should I do when I cannot remember my MasterCard card PIN number?

• Can I receive SMS alerts whenever I use my MasterCard card ?

[size]
Products & Services MasterCard ® WesternUnionCover
[/size]

https://www.kibid.com/arabic/mastercard?fbclid=IwAR1fZKsmHx_wVRNoWj-Ox3CaW5JjAC18-AWD87Q-R0petGvf8HrkulpHtik
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Products & Services MasterCard ® Empty Master Card

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:20 pm

Products & Services MasterCard ® Kib-logo

[size=45][rtl]Credit card[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Master Card[/rtl]
[rtl]Thank you for choosing a MasterCard debit card from the International Islamic Bank of Kurdistan.[/rtl]
[rtl]MasterCard International Islamic Bank of Kurdistan Investment Your wish is used with the same ease of credit card and is accepted in all places marked MasterCard, and uses the latest technology chip and personal numbers, which gives you more security and allows you to use your card at millions of shops and ATMs About the world.[/rtl]
[rtl]Your card works just like cash, which is why you no longer need to carry more cash on your commute, it provides you with access to your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. KIB International Islamic Investment and Other Development.[/rtl]
[rtl]Spend without money[/rtl]
[rtl]Every time you use your card, your money is deducted directly from your account, so you can enjoy the speed and peace of mind of buying at various restaurants, shops, internet, or many other places without paying cash.[/rtl]

[rtl]Admission across Iraq[/rtl]
[rtl]Your MasterCard is accepted in thousands of business establishments in Iraq, including various shops, travel and tourism companies, and you can also use it in hundreds of ATMs of the Kurdistan International Islamic Bank for Investment and Development.[/rtl]
[rtl]Global acceptance on a large scale[/rtl]
[rtl]Travel wherever you are and enjoy the freedom to use MasterCard. This card allows you to shop at more than 24 million shops and use one million MasterCard ATMs worldwide, giving you the freedom to pay easily.[/rtl]

[rtl]Useful tips to use your card safely[/rtl]
[rtl]* Pay by MasterCard whenever you can, this will reduce the risk of movement in your possession a lot of cash, and will help you manage your expenses.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Deal with your card as you deal with cash.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Never leave it wherever it is.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Sign on the back of your new card as soon as you receive it.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Check the card when the merchant returns it after you make the purchase to make sure it is Bttttk.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Check your account statements regularly and contact us on alienation if you notice any error in your statement.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Keep your PIN for yourself, and don't write it down or stay close to the card.[/rtl]

[rtl]Types of MasterCard at the Bank of Kurdistan[/rtl]
[rtl]1- Gift Card[/rtl]
[rtl]2. Debit card[/rtl]
[rtl]3- Multi-currency (USD, EURO) Multi-currency[/rtl]

[rtl]Debit card[/rtl]
[rtl]Access to debit card[/rtl]
[rtl]* The possibility of using the card inside and outside Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]* The possibility of using the card through ATM, Pos, Online[/rtl]
[rtl]* Expiration period is two years.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Free SMS service when using the card.[/rtl]
[rtl]* You can get a statement by emailing you monthly.[/rtl]
[rtl]ATM cash withdrawal service from the Kurdistan Bank without commission.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Coming soon will be activated cash withdrawal service from all Iraqi ATMs without commission.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Needs a bank account for the purpose of issuing the card.[/rtl]
[rtl]* The commission of issuing the card is 50,000 JD.[/rtl]
[rtl]* The currency of deposit cash in energy is the Iraqi dinar.[/rtl]
[rtl]* No one can get your PIN,[/rtl]
[rtl]Including bank staff, because bank staff never ask for a customer PIN.[/rtl]
[rtl]* If your ATM booked your card, please tell us directly by phone:[/rtl]
[rtl]* Always update your contact details including your mobile number, especially if giving your mobile number is mandatory to activate the card and reactivate the PIN.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Do not provide any financial or personal information related to MasterCard to any anonymous website or respond to any e-mail requesting you to obtain such information.[/rtl]
[rtl]* To report theft or loss of the card, it is important that you identify yourself accurately over the phone as the cardholder, as you will be asked to confirm this in writing to the bank about the incident itself.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://www.kib.iq/arabic/master-card
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Products & Services MasterCard ® Empty Visa card

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Products & Services MasterCard ® Kib-logo

[rtl]Visa card[/rtl]
[rtl]Welcome to Visa Classic World[/rtl]

[rtl]It is a world that gives you the ability to buy easily without the need to carry cash, it is safe using the latest technology, the card contains an electronic chip that offers comfort and global protection.[/rtl]
[rtl]Kurdistan International Bank is proud to be the first bank in the Kurdistan region of Iraq holds a license to issue Visa cards.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Visa Card is welcome at millions of locations around the world[/rtl]
[rtl]Visa card holders can use their card in different locations (ATM, Point of Sale, Internet withdrawals).[/rtl]
[rtl]Requirements:[/rtl]
[rtl]1-Photos (1)[/rtl]
[rtl]2. Personal identity[/rtl]
[rtl]3. Sexual identity[/rtl]
[rtl]4. Passport[/rtl]
[rtl]5. Email address and phone number[/rtl]
[rtl]6. Residence ID[/rtl]
[rtl]price:[/rtl]
[rtl]* For the first time and valid for two years is only 50,000,000[/rtl]
[rtl]* Alternative card fees in the event of its lost or damaged is [size=19]50, 000 a thousand only[/rtl][/size]
[rtl]* Issue wages accelerate the receipt within 5 business days is 1 [size=19]50, 000   a thousand only[/rtl][/size]

[rtl]Control your expenses with your Visa card[/rtl]
[rtl]You can control the amount of expenses you need with the card by transferring money from your personal account - current to the card account.[/rtl]

[rtl]Benefits:[/rtl]
[rtl]* Accepted worldwide.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Direct deposit[/rtl]
[rtl]* No minimum card balance is required.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Monthly statements are insured.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Free text messages as notifications after every operation you make.[/rtl]
[rtl]* There is no monthly wages or capacity.[/rtl]
[rtl]* Access to Visa card and balance recognition at any time through ( ATM ) of the Kurdistan Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]* In case your Visa card is lost, you should send email to our bank  [/rtl]
[rtl][email=Zainab.alkhalid@kib.iq)%20%20%20]Zainab.alkhalid@kib.iq)   [/email] & ( visa@kib.iq[/rtl]
[rtl]The bank will temporarily and immediately suspend the card.[/rtl]

[rtl]* The cardholder should call or send an e-mail to the bank in case you notice any movement that has not been done by you and the bank will investigate the matter.[/rtl]

[rtl]https://www.kib.iq/arabic/visa-card
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Products & Services MasterCard ® Empty Master Card

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 am

Master Card

Products & Services MasterCard ® 1-1

Features & Conditions:
1. The validity period of the card shall be three years.
2. Currency of the card Iraqi Dinar and the withdrawal is in the currency of any country outside Iraq.
3. The possibility of the cardholder to purchase through the Internet or direct purchase through the POS machines inside and outside the country.
4. Withdrawal of cash from ATMs in the amount of (2,000,000) two million Iraqi dinars per day inside and outside Iraq, provided that the amount in the draw does not exceed (750,000) seven hundred and fifty thousand Iraqi dinars.
5. The maximum purchase through the Internet or direct purchase through the point of sale devices is equivalent to (5,000,000) five million Iraqi dinars per day.
6. The cardholder is entitled to an additional card on the same account as the main card.
7. Must be an Iraqi national exclusively.
Fees and commissions:
1. The price of MasterCard (50,000) fifty thousand Iraqi dinars + (25,000) twenty-five thousand Iraqi dinars, SMS service (for those interested only).
2. The SMS commission fee is deducted annually from the customer's balance without prior notice (only for those interested).
3. There is no commission on direct shopping as well as online shopping.
4. The commission of cash withdrawal from ATMs not belonging to the Iraqi Bank for Trade inside Iraq is (2000) two thousand Iraqi dinars on one draw, and outside Iraq is 2.5% of the amount withdrawn or (5000) five thousand Iraqi dinars (whichever is higher). .

Products & Services MasterCard ® 2

Products & Services MasterCard ® 3

Products & Services MasterCard ® 4

https://tbi.com.iq/?page_id=36
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum