Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:57 pm

MZ: This mornings stream will be a short one and another at 5 pm EDT/ 4pm CST.... so I can chase news today.

Mod:  MONDAYS ARE ALWAYS TOUGH HAVING TO WAITING THE REST OF THE WORLD

Nflemingjr:  WE LIKE YOU ARE WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION OF INFORMATION BEFORE WE CAN POST

MZ: Military is still saying Monday/Tuesday…….they told me this date weeks ago…..Maybe I should have paid closer attention to them

MZ: A large Ministry group (Not the Bishop Group) is expecting to release their emails by Tuesday… and distributions of funding  by Friday….The way they are structured they need 72 hours to start paying out…… so are expecting things to happen very soon;

MZ: Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today….this means we may see 800 numbers at that time. Hopefully we will get an update mid-afternoon

Q: What does a hard start mean?

MZ: Means everythings starts rolling our quickly…not the trickle we have been seeing.

MZ: No Redemption Center update…They are having a mid- morning conference today……hope to have a report tonight.

MZ: No update from Europe yet.

MZ: My paymaster should have an update later today

MZ: In iraq they are expecting a live rate of $3.91 electronically on their cards this week.

MZ: CMKX Package deliveries are expected Tues-Thurs. …….I am planning on talking to AL (Hodges) today to see if he has heard anything more.

MZ: There is a lot to watch today and tomorrow…..expecting a big week.

Mod:  LOTS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD NEWS FOLKS. EXPECTED RATE OF $3.91 FOR THE DINAR. I AM PERSONALLY GOING TO LOOK AT WED. THE 15TH.

Member:  Also, TRUMP is going out of Country for 10 days...NOW

Member:  Hopefully that means lots of arrests and other things will happen while he's out of the country.

Member:  Is Epstein being used as a distraction for RV???? Lol. Only Good thing he did in his life.

MZ: I’ve done some digging on this…….With Epstein out of the way…now they can disclose everything… …….they can move things up…..imo

Member:  we don't need Epstein to disclose... actually, since he is out of the way they can move up the investigation and don't have to wait on a trial

Member:  A "dead" Epstein can still give testimony @GITMO Tribunals against cabal.

Member:  Rules are very different for military trials. Epstein and Assange are both being protected so they can testify live.

Member:  rumor says it was fake, and he is in witness protection.

MZ: That’s a possibility

Member:  He's not dead.. Def in witness protection.. Another 4D Chess move!! Fake his death to protect him!! It's all part of the plan!!

Q; What does Epstien have to do with this?

MZ: Disclosure….Disclosing all those dirty deeds…...he is very important to bringing down the cabal/deep state….imo

Member:  Epstein's cell camera stopped working at the exact time he was hanging himself. such a counkydink

Member:  Mass Arrests does have aomething to do with RV timing... #TickTock

Member:  I don’t think he’s dead - it’s all staged

Member:  : Mark, a tweet with screenshot of text saying that they work at the Epstein jail and they were “shaking” because they saw Epstein wheeled out to a van, another guy on watch saw men in military green in the van—- perhaps a body double switch out by whitehats— rumors is Epstein had been discussing a deal....

MZ: Would not surprise me

Member:  All This Chat about Epstein makes a Great Distraction for RV. Lolol. Only Good Thing He could be used for. Lol

Member:  I believe Juan O Savin said AUGUST 15 = Big Deal. DNI Coates goes bye bye then RV & DECLAS

Member:  Declas on on the 17th(Q =17th) Saturday Night Massacre for the Deep State? Boys gonna be a good show

Member:  declass is the key

Member:  Heard the IMF will be announcing gold backed this week to the world

Member:  I am hearing we will get new SS cards the says they are gold backed

Q: Is the 17th still the deadline for the Zim?

MZ: I have not heard anything different yet

Member:  What must happen: A maturity date is like the due date on your rent or car payment because the bond issuer must pay off the bond on that date. Typically, bonds stop earning interest after they mature. ... In either case, the issuing corporation or government instructs its bond agent to transfer the money to pay off bonds to the bond owners.

Q: Hey Mark, I just read something that said that the Dong wont be revalued for 2 to 3 years AFTER the RV starts... (sorry i cant find the article). Thoughts?

MZ: I still believe its in the first basket…..I saw that rumor which makes me think its misinformation or smoke…….Vietnam holds a great deal of Iraqi dinar in their treasury/foreign currency reserves just like Iraq holds a great deal of VND. …it would be a huge imbalance if they did not go together…...Remember when Kuwait RV’d they said they were months or years away from revaluing…….remember in the 90’s China said in a number of articles that no way were they ready to rv their currency and bam….they did it the next day. IMO this disinformation means we are very close.

Member:  RV in Kuwait was said not to go and BAM they went

Mod:  VIETNAM HAS A LOT OF OIL! THESE POOR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN POVERTY WHEN THE GROUND HAS HELD GREAT WEALTH!

Member:  Dong has to go at the same time

Member:  Question Mark— you remember when they said back in Spring that the arrests of elites for sex trafficking would coincide with GCR arrests—2.....Mexico had all electronic mehods of payments go down all weekend. ALL Question, could you check if other countries or banks has problems globally????

Member:  Hong Kong Airport completely shut down due to protests.  Hong Kong airport closes. Airport cancels All Flights as Pro-Democracy Protesters storm the Terminal

Member:  HK is a planned event to expel Rothchild bankers, will resolve as they are successful!

Member Subject: TEXT INTEL VIA RICH said the USNS are live under the gold standard on Friday. So it's already a done deal, but maybe it will just come out today. Maybe they're going to make a statement of some sort about it. I don't know any way I think we definitely are going to get the 800 numbers sometime before or by night.

Member:  DB Deutsche Bank AG | US $7.14 -0.39(-5.18%) This is the lowest in quite awhile!!!

Member:  Commerzbank is still collapsing, deutsche bank on its path… if commerzbank bankrupt, the world will follow

Mod:  DON’T BELIEVE SECOND HAND RUMORS FROM MARKZ OR CIRCLE INTEL...PLEASE COME TO MARKZ STREAM FOR MARK’S EXACT WORDING. PLEASE REALIZE THAT MARK DOES NOT USE CIRCLE INTEL FROM OTHER GURUS - ALL INFORMATION IS DIRECTLY FROM HIS SOURCES - INFORMATION CAN CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE MARK HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS FOR MANY YEARS FROM THE HISTORY AND MADE MANY CONTACTS WORLD WIDE. HE RESPECTS EACH OF THEM AND PROTECTS THEIR PRIVACY. HE VERIFIES INFORMATION BEFORE HE SHARES YET THINGS CHANGE

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "Reno is expecting a hard start to start for 4b late today" 8/12/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum