Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes

Go down

Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes Empty Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:11 am

[size=32]Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes[/size]

08 Aug 2019 - 1:38 pm

[size=32]Iraq reiterates strong support for team investigating Daesh crimes WhatsApp-Image-2019-08-08-at-1.32.02-PM
[/size]

Iraq’s Minister of Interior Yassen Al-Yasseri received in Baghdad the Special Adviser and Head of the United Nations Investigative Team to Promote Accountability for Crimes Committed by Daesh (UNITAD), Karim Khan.

The Minister reiterated the Iraqi government continued strong support for the work of the Investigative Team and underscored the importance of holding Daesh accountable for their crimes in Iraq.

The Minister added that Iraqis led the fight against Daesh terrorists, defeated them and are now leading efforts to deliver justice to the survivors and to the victims and their families.

At the meeting, the Head of the Investigative Team introduced UNITAD’s mandate and discussed future cooperation with the Iraqi government.

Prime Minister Adil Abd Al-Mahdi earlier this year received the Head of the Investigative Team.
UNITAD was established by Security Council resolution 2379 (2017) and is mandated to collect, preserve, and store evidence of crimes by Daesh that may amount to war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide.
The Investigative Team, which has Iraqi investigative judges and criminal experts working with international experts, formally commenced work on 20 August 2018.

https://gds.gov.iq/iraq-reiterates-strong-support-for-team-investigating-to-daesh-crimes/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum