Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru MilitiaMan says - there is no way this is going out to October

Go down

Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  Empty Guru MilitiaMan says - there is no way this is going out to October

Post by Ponee Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:07 pm

Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  

Article:  "Economy of Iraq .. and Abdul Mahdi"  Quote:  "It seems that Mr. Adel Abdul Mahdi's plan is to pump money into the market and increase the purchasing power of the individual..."   The wealth distribution mentioned in this article is off the charts if the case in point is credible. 

It is suggesting they are to be (or are now) pumping money into the markets to increase purchasing power.  Well pumping money into the markets if at a program rate would not be increasing value. 

In fact that would be the exact opposite, as it would be dilution of the money supply, having a negative effect on value.  

Thus, where we are at this stage would suggest they are pumping the new small category notes in to the market to add value or at least to the banks, as we have learned from Frank [Guru Frank26] that the new ATM machines will have new software to handle the new small category notes, gold, coins, even other currencies to do just that. That is to add value!  

So with distribution having begun per what the opinion piece suggests, then, there is no way this is going out to October nor is it waiting on Trump, Iran, China, or anyone else for that matter, except the CBI with Alak still at the helm. imo...As the FML and amended FML for 2019, is in place (imo) with the mechanisms established on time with a fully operational GOI and within there time line, as of today. imo. 

Add in the IMF lifted all exchange restrictions on Iraq back on the 25th real close. So, let that all sink in and keep us grounded.

And, lets not forget that International Visa and Master Cards were being issued. Not for a program rate either!!  

We await the live mechanisms now...  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru MilitiaMan  says - there is no way this is going out to October  Empty Re: Guru MilitiaMan says - there is no way this is going out to October

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum