Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19

2 posters

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 pm

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 Mark-z12

MZ:   Mondays always start out very slow. My paymaster as of last night was expecting activity about 1PM est today. This would be about 10AM Reno time.

MZ: I reached out to contacts in Iraq, Hong Kong, Switzerland, Singapore,  Europe with no luck yet.

MZ: Package Update: My best contact is in homeland Security . We expected deliveries to start yesterday……..We havn’t seen any start yet

MZ: What we heard on Friday is the decision was made to wait to go with Europe on Monday so everyone in the world could go together at the same time.

Q:  Any updates from Wells Fargo getting the 800 #'s ????

MZ: This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready and that WF didn’t believe it…the boy who cried wolf kinda thing…….WF didn’t believe it and wasn’t ready is what we heard. We are hearing they are ready today.

Mod:  99% OF THE TIME NEWS STARTS THIS WAY ON MONDAY AND AROUND NOON IT TAKES OFF!

MZ: I will be coming back about 2:00 est today for a brief updated to let you know what we find out.

Nflemingjr:  WE WERE TOLD THAT THE 800 NUMBERS WOULD BE OUT AFTR 9 A.M. TODAY

Member:  Is it possible that toll free numbers come out first than Mr. C is serviced a few hours or days later? Releasing the toll free numbers tells the Chinese Elders that we're finally serious about the GCR/RV.

Q: Does anything else need to be accomplished?

MZ: IMO they just need to say “go” and we are done.

Q: Mark do you think today is the day?

MZ: It could be…..I think they are setting the stage for it.

Q: Is the information from Singapore about the 4a or 4b group?

MZ: 4a

MZ: My military sources are still saying anytime before Aug. 15th and banking contacts are saying it should be right now

Member:  HAVE HEARD FROM MY SOURCES THE AUG 15TH IS A DEAD DEADLINE FOR THE USA

Member:  Dow 25,960.90 -524.11 -1.98% S&P 500 2,872.58 -59.47 -2.03% Nasdaq 7,796.47 -207.60 -2.59%

Member:  Dow down 523 points and falling

MZ: Watch the real news…China did something totally unexpected and devalued the yuan……it appears they are positioning for a reset.

Mod:  WATCH THE MAINSTREAM NEWS TODAY. CHINA DID DEVALUE THEIR YUAN...LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE PREPARING FOR A RESET?? THEY JUST SAID ON MSNBC THAT THEY WERE PREPARING FOR A RESET!!! I HEARD IT MYSELF!

Member:  Trump imposes tariffs, China devalues more...this can't be sustain,,,something's gotta give.

Member:  Judy Shelton tweeted a couple of days ago about other countries lowering the value of their currency

MZ: Watch the news ..you will see a number of Asian currencies devalue as they get ready for the reset.

Q:  You don't seriously believe that this didn't happen cuz the banks were't ready, do you?

MZ: That’s what they told us…..I believe that it could have happened but it would only take a short time for the bank to get ready to go…maybe 12 hours tops…....Do I believe that this caused a delay of days….no I do not.

Q:  Could the hold up possibly be that they are trying to go around paying Mr. Cottrell ?

MZ: that has been a hold up forever and many of the past presidents wanted to avoid the gold treaty and keep their petro dollar and fiat money…..they could not get away with it.

Q: Judy Shelton is tweeting about China devaluing there currency….how does that effect us?

MZ: IMO they are trying to devalue as quickly as they can for the reset because post-reset they want to keep it as low as possible so they have a trade advantage…so I see this news as China positioning for the reset

DeeGrose:  . https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-04/currency-war-begins-chinese-yuan-crashes-past-7usd-record-low 

Member:  Frank26 has been doing back to back videos about how ready Iraq is so to go……

Member:  I don't think we are waiting on Iraq to finish, I just think they will be an early warning for us that things are moving…..without formal announcement

MZ: I agree…..I have talked to a number of contacts there and Iraq is beyond ready to go….they are telling us every day they are ready to go…they are waiting on the  rest of the world and desperately hope we hurry up because we are affecting their stability as a nation. 

Q: Can Iraq LOP like Iran is?

MZ: I am being told that Iran is not lopping…they are resetting, but at a lower value then we were expecting. $2+ something???  Maybe $2.38 ?  I am trying to get news on that one.

Member:  Mark , from my family member who lives in Iran, $ 2.71

MZ: Well there you go.....$2.71

Q:  Where are the CHInese elders???

MZ: The last I heard was the elders are still on the west coast.

Q: Any news on the Grand Jury?

MZ: I heard they are about 2/3rds done with seating the Grand Jury to investigate this reset.

Member: Everyone says I am crazy and being scammed

MZ: Warren Buffet bought a lot of Dinar and he doesn’t fall for scams.   Reserves may have been a scam….we all fell for that…..but the Dinar investment is definently not a scam.

Member: My friend who works at the treasury says everyone in DC owns dinar

Member:  Trump & the Fed own Iraqi Dinar!!

Member:  HSBC CEO had been fired 4000 laid off

Member:  HSBC announced the shock departure of Chief Executive Officer John Flint after just 18 months in the role   https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-04/hsbc-ceo-john-flint-steps-down-names-noel-quinn-interim-ceo-jyxk51hh

MZ: In the future with the QFS and everything being safer and digital….many banks will not be needing as many tellers anymore…..thats a sad truth

Q: If the system crashes…will we lose everything we have in the banks?

MZ: If it crashes…..When the system comes back up…..our funds will be in USN instead of USD….I do not think we will lose any funds… I hear they are still trying to release the reset before it crashes….

Member:  A "crash" will make an immediate flip to gold backed currency. Your money will flip too. You'll be safe.

Member:  Block Chain will continue for protecting intellectual property and such but QFS will be far more efficient & faster than cryptos for payments and is backed by gold.

Eagleone2025: GM EAGLE ONE HAS LANDED. AS I SAID IN MAY THERE WOULD BE THREE MAJOR WINDOWS I TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE THOSE WINDOWS. I ALSO SAID THERE WOULD BE A CHANCE IN SOME OF THE OTHER SMALL WINDOWS. EARLY IN THE YEAR I TALKED ABOUT SOME SERIOUS EVENTS WOULD TAKE PLACE. I TALKED ABOUT SEE YOU IN SEPT- OCT. AND OVER THE 60 DAYS THERE WOULD BE SERIOUS EVENTS. THE LORD GOD HAS SPOKE CLEARLY TIME AND TIME AGAIN. AS I SAID I HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT TIME FRAME. I HOPE WE ARE IN THE BANKS SOON.

Member:  KEEP THE FAITH THE BLESSING IS COMING WHETHER IT'S TODAY OR TOMORROW OR EVEN BY THE END OF THE YEAR NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

Mod:  BOTTOM LINE. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. WE WAIT FOR THE TIME TO COME BUT WE KEEP THE FAITH ANYHOW. WE ALL WANT THE SAME OUTCOME. THE BLESSING IS COMIN

Member:  They said we were going to be experiencing chaos prior to the RV and that's what we're seeing right now!

Member: So who is paying Mark to lie to us?

MZ: unfortunantely no one….lol…..i am just giving you the best I get.

Member:  MZ, in my observation have done and continue to do a very honorable, outstanding job for this currency community.... For that sir, I shake your virtual hand. Much respect my good man!!

Member:  Everyone should watch the UNCENSORED X22Report 1934c on Bitchute. Good guys were prepared to out FF shootings.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/6jBxoPIevJHk/

Member:  https://www.slideshare.net/ahmeddinargate/the-history-of-iraqi-dinar-exchange-rate

Member:  JFK Jr Living [Lost at Sea] Outstanding video https://youtu.be/hnbEHAm5ZGA

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86599-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-nflemingjr

https://www.dinardaily.net/t85726-another-aspect-of-the-currency-scam-redemption-centers

https://www.dinardaily.net/t49486-ask-yourself

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19 Empty Re: Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "This weekend I heard from a treasure contact and a WF contact that the Treasury was finally ready" 8/5/19

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:03 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum