Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19

Go down

"Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 Empty "Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Relax... It's Done

It's done? Did you say IT'S DONE!?!

As in the process has reached completion, everything is finished, it's actually done?

Yeah, right! I'll see it when I believe it.

And based on my most recent bank statement, they don't believe it either.

How many times have we heard that it's done, there's nothing else that needs to be completed, just sit back, relax and wait for it to show over the next 24/48/72 hours.

Like... a hundred trillion, including all the zero's.

Almost as many times as we've heard that it's close and they want it completed by the end of the quarter.

By the end of the fiscal year.

Sooner rather than later.

Or that it's imminently imminent.

Or that the rates are on the back screens and we're just waiting for them to show up on the front screens.

Basically, far too many times to count.

Way too many times to still fall for it, right!?!

Seriously though, if it's done, then why can't we see it.

Why aren't we currently sitting in one of the over 6,000 Exchange Centers, each of them within a 50 mile radius of our homes, signing 28 page NDA's, redeeming our ZIM, validating our VND or exchanging our IQD.

Spoiler alert... shocker of all shocker's, because it's NOT done.

And we certainly don't need Cap'n Obvious to tell us that. At least I don't anyway.

It's more than embarrassingly obvious to both me as well as my friendly local bank teller that I'm still broke.

Okay, so most of us can agree that despite what we're hearing, it's not done.

However, having said that, there's one thing we can all agree on and that is they're hard at work, working on getting it done.

"They" being the so called GCR Committee.

That the process is rapidly progressing, deeply embedded in the process of processing, there's no stopping it, too late to turn back now.

I mean, they are working on it, right?

Please tell me they are, even if it's only a rumor and chances are pretty good they aren't.

I at least need to think they are, if only for my own insanity.

"Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 A-dr-dinar-pic_1_orig

Now that I think about, what if they aren't. What if they aren't actually working on it.

What if they forgot to put anybody in place at the very top of this pyramid.

People that truly are in charge of all this stuff. The so called Release Committee.

What if they forgot to appoint an actual group of folks that have been nominated to be the be all, end all, of all of this.

What if this entire thing is so compartmentalized that they forgot to create the Release Committee compartment.

A place for all the button-pushing trigger-pullers to get together and do their thing.

Sure, they remembered all the Facial Recognition software and the Security Drones.

That's the kind of stuff dreams are made of.

Stuff like that you simply can't make up, let alone forget. Can you?

Nope, not even if you wanted to.

Call me crazy but with as long as this thing has been going on and with all of the relentless glitches popping up along the way, I can easily see them forgetting the key ingredient.

Or even worse, what if there actually is an RV/GCR Release Committee in place and like all the supposedly sequestered Exchange Center employees, they're still awaiting a particular "ping" or who knows what type of a notification that everything is ready to be released but due to the thickness of the plexiglass on the Cone of Silence, the messages simply can't get through.

Sheesh, for all we know they got so wrapped up in all the Dinarland rumors that they already received the "GO" signal to release the codes long ago and they just blew it off, thinking it was just another false start.

Maybe they're waiting for actual visible proof in the form of a link to a YouTube video showing Aliens wearing gold ties waving their seven-fingered hands, giving them the "four thumbs up" signal to release the codes.

Heck, at this point, there's not much they could say that would surprise many of us, least of all me.

Oh, other than that it's done and to have it actually BE done when they said it was done.

Now THAT would be one heck of a surprise, wouldn't it.

A surprise to me, anyway. A surprise I'm more than ready for.

All I can say is please continue to hang in there.

It's ALMOST done. Almost.

Sincerely,

Dr. Dinar

"Relax... It's Done" - Dr. Dinar Update 8/3/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum