Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:14 pm

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 Scree359

MZ:  My paymaster for my personal SKR….will have  an update at noon today and we expect to have our funds today…As of last night they expect 4a to finish today…..I am very excited about the possibilities today has.  They expect today is the “go”day to distribute funds for SKR’s

MZ: My redemption center folks still expect 4b to start tomorrow,

MZ: I hear that making the appointment is the important part and we will have weeks to get to the RC’s/banks

MZ: Still hearing CMKX , PP, and all of that….deliveries will start again tomorrow on Thursday..

MZ: I will also have a stream tonight at 8pm est…I have a special guest –Mr. Mike Blackwell will join us.  He will bring us the how and why we got here…..lots of inside stuff.

MZ: I still hear that the street rate in Iraq will be $3.91

MZ: I heard last night that all of Gesara will take 30 days to 6 months to be in effect.

Q:  Mark, how can anything be released with the SKR's if Mr. C hasn't activated the Gold Treaty?

Q: How can 4b be paid without Mr. C. getting paid?

MZ: That would mean Mr. C would do his job today wouldn’t it?

Q: When does the public go?

MZ: Its been pretty consistant this week from all sources that the public should start on Thursday….

MZ: As for bond redemptions in Zurich …..I have not spoken to Issac since Sunday ….I am waiting for him to check in..I really am hoping he has exchanged…My contact in the uK has also not checked in yet today. 

Q:  Mark, a "guru" said tier 2 and 3 have gone and are liquid. Is this true to your knowledge???

MZ: Those tiers were always supposed to go first…..if 4a and b are about to go those others already went. Tier 3 are soveriegns like the indiean nations.  …..i know a number of 4a paymasters that have funds positioned to go.

Member:  mark my contact with the Indians she is a tribal leader of a big tribe in San Diego, they haven't been paid yet Mark just sent a email

MZ:  Package deliveries should be  right in between 4a and 4b

Q: What is a paymaster?

MZ: A paymaster is licensed to handle funds…they make sure everyone gets paid what they are supposed to get paid…...like an attorney at a house-closing….but on a larger scale. There are  different levels of paymasters.

Mod: LOT OF MONEY HAS BEEN POSITIONED FOR THIS AND IS WITH PAYMASTERS
Nflemingjr:  HERE IS SOME GOOD NEWS THE BOC HAS SENT A MEMO TO HSBC TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL BRANCHES ARE READY FOR RV RELEASES NOW

Member:  BOC equals Bank of China

Nflemingjr:  THE PAYMASTERS FOR 4A ARE MAKING APPOINTMENTS FOR THE HOLDERS OF THE SKRS TO BE MADE LIQUID

Nflemingjr:   FROM WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD 4B IS READY THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE 800 NUMBERS TO BE PUT OUT

Member:  Banks were receiving the new USTN in great numbers. We could get the 800#s late morning tomorrow Wed. July 31 and begin appointments by Thurs. Aug. 1.

Member:  My Fathers lawyer is flying out to Zurich tomorrow to broker the Zim bond deal between the buyer for the chinese elder family.

MZ: This is big......…I hear that money is flowing today

Nflemingjr:  FOR THOSE THAT ARE SAYING THAT 4A HAS NOT BEEN PAID OUT AS OF MONDAY 4A WAS COMPLETED AND YESTERDAY AUDITS WERE CONDUCTED ON 4A AND 4B TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING WAS WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE

MZ:  : If you call the 800#, it is my understanding you will get the contract rate and will not have to jump through hoops to get it!  

MZ: I still hear that you will have a redemption center within about 50 miles of you here in the US.....they want your exchange to be easy . 

Q:  ​Mark, a "guru" said tier 2 and 3 have gone and are liquid. Is this true to your knowledge??

Q:  Will there be 2 different prices on everything ....fiat/USTN????? ex... house, cars, clothes, food.....

MZ: No…The exchange rate will be one to one until the fiat currency disappears….

Member:  What could go wrong? What could make this postpone? Seems like we are waiting for a military opp to take out the cabal over the whole world. Cottrell Elders want to see the clintons in handcuff?

Mark, Question: WOW! SURPRISE —- Trump tags QAnon account in calling for voter ID law By Brett SamuelsJuly 30, 2019 - 01:27 PM EDT. “ ——IMO it recognizes OTHER tweets about DECLAS / GCR——--https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/455343-trump-tags-qanon-account-in-calling-for-voter-id-law?amp&__twitter_impression=true

MZ: There is so much voter fraud in all the states....it really is rampant

Member: D id you see that in 2018 Baltimore received 16 Billion in Grants and no one knows where it went......Trump does

Member:  here is a report that POTUS had tracers on the money when the Fed Aid was sent to Baltimore, Chicago, LA, etc. so the corruption could be traced?

MZ: There is a black moon tonight at 11:11

Member:  Super Black Moon Taking place July 31st at 11:11pm EST

Member:  a black moon IS a new moon… the difference between our information is that the new moon already rose with the sun, but the BLACK moon is only named because it is the second new moon in one month

Member:  Black Moon /Super Moon is all about the end of the old and New Beginnings!

Member:  I just want my family to stop thinking I’m crazy!!!!!

Member:  Excited that suppressed cures will be released soon

Member:  DizzyBear said when we were at the end it would get crazy

Member:  Well all I can say today is, :Believe and Receive ;

MZ: I will be back tonight at 8pm est...hope to have more news by then...

Member:  http://www.naturalsnippets.com/health/the-surprising-health-benefits-of-going-barefoot/

DO NOT GIVE YOUR CURRENCY TO ANYONE ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU HAVE A DEPOSIT RECEIPT IN YOUR HAND!!!!!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86558-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-the-arrests

https://www.dinardaily.net/t86599-mark-zerfoss-aka-markz-intel-on-nflemingjr

https://www.dinardaily.net/t85726-another-aspect-of-the-currency-scam-redemption-centers

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ): "money is flowing today" 7/31/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum