Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens

Go down

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens Empty Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:11 pm

[size=36]Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens[/size]

31/07/2019

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens 153172019_55781667-77a3-4ff8-b34b-6c59c3f50b7c

BAGHDAD - The balance of News 

announced Director General of the energy transfer in the south, Ziad Ali Fadel, Wednesday, starting the implementation of the first phase of the road with the German company Siemens map. 

"A ceremony was held at the Sheraton Hotel / Al-Farahidi Hall, which witnessed the signing ceremony of the contract between the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity represented by the Minister of Electricity Loay Khatib and the delegation of the German company Siemens and according to the agreement of the road map between the two sides," Fadel said in a statement received by Mawazine News, , Announcing "the start of the implementation of the first phase of the road map with the German company Siemens".

He added that "the signing of the contract for the implementation of the first phase of the roadmap agreement between the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity and Siemens, to develop the electricity sector in Iraq, was attended by the local government of Basra, represented by Governor Asad al-Eidani, and the President of the provincial council Sabah al-Bezouni, Of the members of the provincial council of Basra and general managers in the Ministry of Electricity. 

He explained that "the first phase of the contract includes the construction of 13 secondary stations (132 KV) according to the latest specifications, will be the share of the province of Basra, including four stations in the districts of the city and Qurnah and Abi Khasib and FAO, while the rest will be distributed in the provinces of the south and center of the country. 

He pointed out that "the contract also includes the processing of 35 converted capacity, high capacities up to 90mva, which is the first of its kind in the South." End of 29/6 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=58149
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens Empty Siemens and Iraq sign contracts for 13 substations

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:56 pm

Siemens and Iraq sign contracts for 13 substations

2019/08/01

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens Whatsapp-image-2019-08-01-at-4-50-39-pm

The signing of contracts for the establishment of 13 substations and supply of 35 power adapter as part of the implementation of the first phase of the road map for the development of Iraq 's energy sector 
⦁ new infrastructure for the sector of the Iraqi energy will allow the Iraqi government to provide electricity and reliable for the benefit of 2 million Iraqi citizens living in Basra 
⦁ the first phase of The roadmap includes the rehabilitation and development of existing power plants and the expansion of energy transmission and distribution networks in Iraq
Siemens and the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity signed contracts for the construction of 13 132/33-kV substations, in addition to supplying 35 power transformers to support and strengthen the transmission and distribution network in Iraq. The new infrastructure will solve bottlenecks and overcome the challenges of energy transfer in Basra, allowing the Iraqi government to provide reliable electricity to more than 2 million Iraqi citizens living in Basra. These contracts come within the framework of the implementation of the first phase of the road map to develop the Iraqi energy sector. 

Commenting on this important step, Mr. Mahmoud Hanafi, Executive Vice President, Natural Gas and Energy, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) at Siemens Middle East said: "The construction of these substations is an important step in providing sustainable, And companies in Iraq based on Siemens' advanced technological solutions in the field of transmission and distribution of electricity We are pleased at Siemens for our cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity to enable us to fulfill our promises to the people of Iraq and implement the roadmap to develop the Iraqi energy sector, Iraqi and sustainable development plans in the country. " 

Siemens has designed the road map to provide electricity in the new Iraq to meet the goals of the country's reconstruction strategy, including the addition of new high-capacity power generation capabilities, the rehabilitation and development of existing power plants and the expansion of power transmission and distribution networks in the country. 
⦁ 
⦁ Since the agreement in April 2019 to implement the first phase of the road map, 500 MW of electricity has already been added to the national electricity grid in Iraq. 
⦁ 
⦁ says Dr. Louay Ktaib- Minister of Electricity in Iraq: "I welcome the role played by sub - stations and transformers to strengthen the electricity network in Iraq. The addition of this new infrastructure for the energy sector will provide electricity guaranteed for more than two million people in Basra." 

⦁ The first phase of the roadmap includes the completion of the EPC construction of a new 500 megawatt power plant, the development of 40 gas turbines, air cooling systems, the construction of 13 new substations and the provision of 35 new transformers. 

https://www.shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%80%D8%A7%D8%AF/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-13-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens Empty Siemens: We will start energy projects soon, and no security concerns impede implementation

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:32 am

Siemens: We will start energy projects soon, and no security concerns impede implementation

Start the implementation of the first phase of the road map with Siemens 838201922392_36436346342634634643

Siemens announced the German close to the direct implementation of a number of projects in Iraq for the electricity sector, while stressing that there are no security concerns from the implementation of those projects. 

The company's chief executive in Iraq Musab al-Khatib told the company that in coordination with the local authorities and the security services will implement a number of projects for the electricity sector, pointing out that the factories equipped with equipment will start to manufacture and send to sites that will be configured in the coming period. 

The Ministry of Electricity signed a contract on July 31 with the German company Siemens to implement a first package of transport and production projects amounting to 241 million US dollars, including the implementation of 13 secondary stations and 30 major transformer. 

https://www.almirbad.com/detail/22392
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum