Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair

Go down

Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair Empty Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:18 pm

[size=36][rtl]Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 28 July 2019

Expectations of a special session of the Baghdad International Fair Alsabaah-16767

Baghdad / Farah Al-Khafaf

After the Iraqi Exhibitions Company of the Ministry of Commerce launched its electronic system, dozens of local and international companies expressed their intention to participate actively in the next session of the Baghdad International Fair.

"Iraq has recently witnessed wide openness in its regional and international relations, which have resulted in many trade agreements, which opened the doors for the companies of those countries to participate in the Baghdad exhibition in its 46th session," said Saad Al Fayyad, an expert in international trade. 

effective role

Al-Fayyad said in a statement to Al-Sabah: "The Iraqi Exhibitions Company has played an active role in creating the right ground for attracting local and foreign companies, especially private sector companies, which are the main arm to stimulate trade between countries." 

The Ministry of Commerce announced its preparations for the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair through a broad move on local, Arab and international companies, as well as official state participation. 

"The next session of the Baghdad International Fair, which will be held on the first of November to the tenth of it, will witness the participation of local and international wide, especially that the participation invitations have left only a few areas, This is happening for the first time after the company adopted the mechanisms of electronic booking after the opening of the electronic system in mid-July. "

Quality posts

Al-Ani said that the next edition of the Baghdad exhibition will be an important gateway for the participation of Arab and international countries and companies in many investment projects. The importance of the exhibition lies in being an opportunity to promote Iraqi exports and foreign goods, as it allows businessmen to exchange ideas and information, Trade and economic movement and bilateral deals. "

He added that "the ministry has moved in several directions, taking advantage of the development witnessed by Iraq's relations in the Arab and international environment, for the sake of qualitative participation in this session, through which Iraq confirms its economic position, especially as it constitutes an important weight in the economic and commercial balance, Business in attracting and containing international companies in the countries in which they operate, as well as the distinguished relations of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company with local, Arab and international companies, which resulted from the exchange of joint visits and visits. "

Different attendance

"The countries that announced early participation in the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair are France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Qatar, Spain, Tunisia, India, Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine, Indonesia and Pakistan. Other countries are still completing their technical and administrative procedures. Private sector companies and state ministries, whose presence this year will be different from previous years. "

In turn, Al Fayyad stressed "the need to pay attention to the technical and technical aspects on the exhibition grounds, through the development of smart screens showing the full scheme of the wings of the participating companies, to see in detail the pavilions of the exhibition and accessibility to it." 

Development actions

At the same level, the Director General of the Iraqi Exhibitions Company Hashim Sudani, "after the success of the opening of the electronic reservation system, which contributed to facilitate the procedures 
On companies in various sectors, for a series of new technical and administrative procedures for the development and rehabilitation of galleries and exhibition halls 

Baghdad International in preparation for the next session, as well as the rehabilitation of the green spaces to the appropriate and attention shown by the families of Iraq and Baghdad in particular, to actively participate in the success of the exhibition, especially since the experience of previous years confirmed the presence of distinguished and conscious of our people throughout the exhibition, And other games in sports and artistic races. "

http://alsabaah.iq/12106/%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%82%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum