Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq

Go down

Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq Empty Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq

29/07/2019

Canadian newspaper: The international community contributed to the destruction of the environment in Iraq %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A6%D8%A9-696x435

Information / Translation ...

A report by The Star newspaper reported that Iraq may face major problems because of the lack of clean up of the land and the environment. Two years after the liberation of Mosul and the defeat of Dahesh , areas of the city are still full of rubble.

"The environment in Iraq is a vital part of reviving Iraq . The more land is polluted, the fewer farmers are able to grow and rebuild," the report said. "The more bodies are found under the rubble and the more garbage is left on the streets, the more people are able to return to their natural habitat and keep them in camps, which could lead to division and further conflict."

He added that "after the escape Daesh from Qayyarah area in Mosul and in the way abroad, set fire to oil wells to cover its tracks, and the fire filled the air toxic smoke covered the sky to pull adark black, and despite the defeat Daesh militarily, it has suffered thousands of inhalation and breathing problems . Farmers can no longer use their land, and poor sheep raised by Iraqis were covered with black soils, struggling to find fresh grass to eat. "

"But deep in the south of the country, a report by Human Rights Watch showed the dire need for water in Basra, which was neglected nearly three decades ago and brought us back to the first Gulf War," he said.

"The water of the Shatt al-Arab River is very polluted, forcing Iraqis to buy water," the report said. "The lack of water supplies means higher costs and without adequate jobs to pay for people's needs. They can be exposed to disease, drought and related diseases. Disease, thirst and hunger and live without any means of cultivation and care of their land are vulnerable to deviation and the occurrence of crimes. "

"There is little that has been done to help develop Iraq . The agricultural land has been destroyed, the families are slow to return, the people are tired and scared," the report said. "You can not blame the population and what has happened in the country for the last three decades."

"The international community has contributed to the deterioration of the country's environmental situation and has led to the emergence of divided societies. This shows that the international community must be responsible for contributing to the reform process. While international funding has gone towards reconstruction efforts, Earth and environment is very rare. "

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/07/29/420670/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum