Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances

Go down

In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances Empty In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:20 am

[size=32]In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances[/size]

29/07/2019

In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%8A-2019-07-02-at-14.50-3-800x445

Mr. Hassan Karim Al-Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, addressed the High Commission for Human Rights, demanding that he provide him with the official reports and documents that were based on a member of the Board of Commissioners, "Anas Akram Al-Azzawi," in which he confirmed the existence of 7663 cases of forced disappearance during the past two and a half years, The statement had negative reactions in the Iraqi street and the regional and international circles, especially as it was issued by a person in charge of an official institution dealing with human rights.

He called on the official letter sent on July 28, 2019 to the Commission to provide him with the documents so that he can present to the House of Representatives and its parliamentary committees concerned to take the necessary and account of the defaulters in case the authenticity of the allegations mentioned or not, because they constitute serious violations under our democratic system, The annual reports provided for in Article VIII of Article 4 of the Law of the High Commission for Human Rights No. 53 of 2008 "amended" for the years mentioned.

Media Office of the 
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives 
2019/7/29

In the document: Al-Kaabi calls on the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to provide him with official documents proving the validity of allegations of the existence of enforced disappearances WhatsApp-Image-2019-07-29-at-12.09.21

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/29/%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d8%ab%d9%8a%d9%82%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b7%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8-%d9%85%d9%81%d9%88%d8%b6%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%ad%d9%82%d9%88%d9%82-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum