Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!

Go down

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Empty POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:16 pm

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Poop3

POOFness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 28-Jul-2019 17:53:51
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Scam-alert

Subject: Just came back to say goodbye
Date: Sun, July 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Just came back to say goodbye

Colin James

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

Many documents are floating between the offices of attorneys, financiers, bankers, the grunt boys and the home team.Those documents are covering many issues including taxes and regulations, fees and guidelines for release. That’s the good part.

The other part is that all are now holding their cards close to their vest and not playing anything that they don't have to, because they do not know where the next issue is going to come from.

The final word should be coming down within a few days. There are those yet seeking great rewards off this great shedding of the old.

We are happy to report that we see a new bright day ahead and that things are evolving pretty well on course in spite of the long delays.

People have to be ready; the 40 years of the Exodus comes to mind. So stay put and do the homework and make good on every corner you can. Be kind, be polite, stop attempting to coerce or cause others to shift; you are in change of yourself and you only. That is the bottom line for every person out there.

Do the work. Do the light end of things and let the heavy load be handled by those who are on hand to do so. The efforts of all are being acknowledged.

Poof

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Scammer2

SUSAN SAYS

LOVE perfected in WISDOM

"Love is the outworking of the divine and inner urge of life. It is founded on understanding, nurtured by unselfish service, and perfected in wisdom."

Jesus, The Urantia Book, (174:1.5)

Your light has been paving the way to ending darkness on Earth, dear sisters and brothers, and every day that passes brings closer the grandly transformed world you volunteered to help the peoples bring to fruition. All light beings in this universe honor and support you with the unparalleled power of unconditional love. "messages from Matthew"

The PP's are continuing to move along and maybe this next week will bring about all we have patiently been waiting for.

Namaste,

Susan

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Scam-alert

Consultations are available for a limited time..... For those that have expressed concern regarding beneficiaries, change of addresses and lost documentation. Scheduled consultations are available for a $30.00 donation. Go to 2goforth@safe-mail.net for questions and scheduling.

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

THE SILENCE CONTINUES FOR US STILL VERY LITTLE TO REPORT OTHER THAN ALL IS IN PROGRESS.

THERE IS NOT MUCH TO SAY THIS WEEKEND SO I WON’T.

THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PORKERS ARE ACTIVE OUT THERE AND ARE BRINGING IN THE BACON, SO TO SPEAK.

THIS COMING MONTH WILL SEE MANY CHANGES TAKE PLACE BUT IT IS NOT MY PLACE TO SPEAK TO THAT. OTHERS MORE QUALIFIED WILL REV3EAL WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE.

DEPENDING ON WHAT HAPPENS, I MAY BE AWAY FOR A WHILE AND MY MESSAGES WILL STOP FOR A BIT, HENCE THE SONG TODAY.

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Tenor

BUT I WILL DO MY BEST TO SAY IN TOUCH AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW CERTAIN UPDATES.

I THANK YOU AND WE ALL THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, AND WISH YOU A GREAT WEEK AHEAD.

GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Tumblr_m55qpoqgfG1rxevt4o1_400

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JULY 28, 2019
“MAKE THE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

The Quantum Financial System being deployed for the benefit of humanity (So they say), has many variables that identify its makeup and functionality. It is a bit obscure to most people regarding how it functions and its application possibilities. There is quite a bit of narrative that refers to the QFS as the intricate component needed for a GCR and stabilization of our global financial system. Continued education, as to how it works, seems like something anyone affected by its function should seek to engage.

Artificial Intelligence (Ai) means different things to many different people because the way we think about and define intelligence varies fundamentally. As referenced in this article, we refer to Ai as technology which is used to do tasks that require some level of human intelligence to accomplish. Ai itself is actually an umbrella covering a broad set of methods, algorithms and technologies that make software smart. Machine learning, computer vision and natural language processing and related topics are part of Ai.

Language serves to convey meaning. From this perspective, the ultimate and long-standing goal of any computational linguist is to capture and adequately represent the meaning of an utterance in a computer’s memory.

In order to assume the role of a human equivalent, business processing automation software must be able to mimic certain human actions. The problem with Ai has been that it has to be able to apply decision-making rules to perform the same action as a person would. In order to accommodate the decision-making process the Data Ledger Technology (DLT) along with a proper computer language was needed.

A language was needed that had to be digestible by Ai systems. In other words it had to be a perfect language with no errors stemming from misinterpretation. The way to accomplish this task was to quantify grammar.

A mathematical Interface for language or Quantum Math Communications and Language or Correct-Language has been created. The application of numerical values to grammatical standards allows for a universal standard for translation of all known languages eliminating the misinterpretation factor in I.T. message transactions. (Have you ever sent a text where the whole meaning of the text changes because of one word?). The same happens when I.T. Systems converse.

Generally speaking, people retain what they read by how much they understand what they have read and it is easier to understand written sentences that, for the most part, mimic verbiage used in general conversation. I.T. systems also have a language that works in the same fashion and have a common language that is mimicked. Quantum Grammar or Correct Language is a necessity for Ai analytics, data delivery, data storage, recovery and processing and is an essential function of Quantum Finance.

Banks have been heavily reliant on the many legacy systems and different applications being used to manage and retrieve information. A legacy system, in the context of computing, refers to outdated computer systems, programming languages or application software that are used instead of available upgraded versions. Legacy conditions refer to a system's difficulty (or inability) to be maintained, supported or improved. A legacy system is usually incompatible with newly purchased systems and are high maintenance and may involve patching and modifications.

Legacy systems still control the bulk of all national and cross-border financial transactions. Through the manipulation of grammatical messaging or something called “Natural Language Processing” legacy systems are corruptible. With small adjustments to the grammar of a message a legacy I.T. system can be fooled into processing a transaction. It has been this activity that has been the root of decimating our financial systems. By quantifying language processing it as effectively turned a message into an equation and, like all equations, they can be read forwards or backwards resulting in the same meaning. There may be 5000 languages but grammar components remain universal. I.E. a noun, pro-noun, adjective, verb and so on.

QFS provides better financial performance through insights from data analytics. QFS is not only a tool for non-invasive extraction of legacy data for wider and deeper analytics, it provides granular data points for each process it executes while the DLT compresses the granular data for faster delivery, storage and reception . It can identify transaction patterns and help detect fraud. Additionally it archives and logs files on every activity so repetitive tasks are well documented for any audits. This is the answer to the KYC requirements for which the FMA, FCA and SEC are beating down your doors.

The underlying cause of most faultless compliance issues and remediation actions is 'errors and omissions' caused by human error during manual data entry. QFS will reduce human input errors & improve compliance and governance.

I.T. systems are technology and technological evolution is perpetual, meaning, like society, it builds on the knowledge of its previous generation. There is no end to its evolution. Just look at the cell phone you bought today. In a year it will be antiquated. Societies and economies morph as new technologies are introduced. The Quantum Financial System will one day be classified as a legacy system but for now the QFS platform allows for integration of new technology as it is developed and deployed.

The fields of Quantum Grammar and Quantum Semantics in language processing have been around for quite some time. Only recently, relatively speaking, has the capacity to apply it come to fruition. The theory needed the proper technology developed for it to have a functional capacity.

Understand that that there is much more detail to this and this may seem a little heady, but is my attempt to scale it down from the resources I derived it from to be a little more understandable. It is important to educate yourself and understand the magnitude of all that is involved with implementing the GCR/RV. Hopefully these types of education will bring you some comfort that the event is real. It is just riddled with complexities and delays are inevitable for multiple reasons but it is coming and soon.

DJ

For those looking for the detail or want to view the mathematical equations refer to “Open System Categorical Quantum Semantics (CQS) in Natural Language Processing” (Robin Piedeleu, Dimitri Kartsaklis, Bob Coecke and Mehrnoosh Sadrzadeh -University of Oxford, Department of Computer Science Wolfson Building, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QD, UK. And the Queen Mary University of London, School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Mile End Road, London E1 4NS, UK.

Comments are always appreciated as it gives me some confidence that this information is resonating.

P.S. if this post is not read within the text of the Poofness Newsletter consider it a facsimile and possibly edited to fit someone else’s agenda.

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. Contact DJ at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Do_not_donate

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity.

POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  Do_not_donate
Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  2245507099POOPness for JUL 28: Just came back to say goodbye WOULD BE GREAT IF THIS WAS TRUE!!!!  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum