Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million

Go down

The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million Empty The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:13 pm

The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million

The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million Image

27-07-2019 09:58 AM

Baghdad

Recent data show that Iraq now has more than 500,000 random houses, home to millions of Iraqis, and Baghdad, Basra and Diyala are at the forefront of this field.

"The number of slum dwellers exceeded three and a half million people, and may rise after a year or more to four million in the absence of any real treatments for this file," the source said in a statement.

The official, who declined to be named, said that "Baghdad suffers more than others. Poverty and unemployment in the south and the center are forcing people to come in search of work and housing in various slums on the outskirts of the capital and inside them in deserted government buildings or empty yards that build mud or stone rooms or And revealed the existence of half a million houses random across the country.

The official said that "the government needs at least $ 7 billion to solve the problem of slums through the construction of housing complexes in a vertical construction of them, if it is considered that the cost of the housing unit at least is $ 30 thousand, which can not be provided now one payment , And the investment plan and the granting of investment licenses in the housing sector did not work, many are worried about the situation in Iraq, security and even economically.

He pointed out that "there are other problems, wondering: Will they be returned to where they were and provide housing for them or the construction of units near their current place of residence? And who is entitled to the house? Which needs to form a cell full of several ministries of finance, engineering, legal and social to discuss the crisis" .

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=195881

The crisis of slums is worsening and its population reaches 4 million 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum