Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments

Go down

Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments Empty Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:20 am

[size=32]Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments[/size]

25/07/2019
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments 079A7726-800x445

The Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations, MP Shirko Mir Weiss, on Thursday, 25/7/2019, attended the meeting of the preparatory committee to organize the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budgeting in the Association of Parliaments of Asia headed by a member of the Committee, MP Talabani with the delegation of the General Secretariat of Asian Parliaments headed by Mr. Kia Tabatabai, .

At the meeting held at the headquarters of the Foreign Relations Committee, MP Mirwais welcomed the delegation to their presence in Baghdad in a visit to demonstrate the support of Iraqis in this difficult phase.

The Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee said that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mr. Mohamed Halboussi follows with great interest and closely the preparations for the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Association of Parliaments of Asia, chaired by the Iraqi Council of Representatives in Baghdad for the period 3-5 September.

Department of Information
Parliament
25/7/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/25/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d8%ad%d8%b6%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments Empty The Preparatory Committee for Organizing the Meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of Asian Parliaments meets with the Delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Parliaments of Asia

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:22 am

[size=32]The Preparatory Committee for Organizing the Meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of Asian Parliaments meets with the Delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Parliaments of Asia[/size]

25/07/2019
Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations is attending a meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments 079A7717-800x445

In the presence of the Chairman of the Committee on Foreign Relations MP Shirko Merwais and the Secretary General of the House of Representatives Mr. Sirwan Abdullah, the Preparatory Committee for organizing the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budgeting in the Association of Parliaments of Asia headed by Deputy Talabani member of the Committee on Foreign Relations and attended by the Directors General of the Council on Thursday, 2019 Meeting with the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Asian Parliaments headed by Mr. Kia Tabatabai, Deputy Secretary General of the Assembly to see the preparations for the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee in Baghdad for the period 3-5 September.

At the beginning of the meeting, which was held at the headquarters of the Committee on Foreign Relations, MP Sherko Merwais, head of the Committee welcomed the delegation to their presence in Baghdad in a visit to demonstrate the support of Iraqis in this difficult stage, pointing out that the President of the House of Representatives follows with great interest and close preparations for the meeting of the Planning and Budget Committee of the Assembly Which is headed by Iraq in September.

For his part, the Secretary-General of the House of Representatives welcomed the delegation of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments and wished success in developing the appropriate mechanisms for the successful meeting of the Planning Committee in Baghdad.

Then the Secretary General of the House of Representatives authorized the Directors General to work together with the guest delegation to agree on all preparations necessary for the meeting of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning.

The representative of the Preparatory Committee for organizing the meeting of the Standing Committee for Planning and Budgeting in the Association of Parliaments of Asia and the presence of the members of the Committee were represented by MP Atiya Al-Amara, member of the Culture Committee of the Asian Parliament and the Chairman of the Committee of Friendship of the Iraqi-Iranian Parliament and MP Rami Sakini, Ahmed al-Jubouri member of the Finance Committee, a series of meetings held during the last period to prepare for the meeting of the Standing Committee in Baghdad, noting the willingness of the Preparatory Committee and keen to meet directly with the mother General of the Association of Asian NH parliaments in Baghdad to discuss about the preparations for the success of the meeting.

For her part, MP Aliah Al-Amara, member of the Foreign Relations Committee and a member of the Preparatory Committee, praised the efforts of the General Secretariat of the Association of Asian Parliaments to make the meetings successful.

MP Rami al-Sakini, member of the Foreign Relations Committee, also welcomed the visiting delegation, pointing out the importance of holding the meeting of the Budget and Planning Committee in Baghdad.
The meeting discussed the conclusion of a memorandum of understanding concerning the organizational and technical arrangements for the meetings of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning, which will be hosted by Baghdad for the period from 3 to 5 September.

The meeting also dealt with all aspects of logistics to provide the appropriate atmosphere for the success of the meeting of the Committee chaired by the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the mechanism of participation of the members of the Committee.

In turn, Mr. Kia Tabatabai, Deputy Secretary General of the Association of Parliaments of Asia, stressed the keenness of the Secretariat to enhance cooperation and provide the necessary expertise for the success of the meeting of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning to ensure the widest participation of Member States.
The meeting was attended by Mohammed Abu Bakr, Director General of the Information Department, Haidar Muthanna, Director General of the Parliamentary Department, Majid Khader Ahmed, Director General of the Communications Department, Salim Ali Mohammed, Director General of Public Relations and Legislation Department, Mohammed Al Jabri, Security Director of the Chamber of Deputies.

Department of Information
Parliament
25/7/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/25/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%ad%d8%b6%d9%8a%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%85-%d8%a7%d8%ac%d8%aa%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%b9-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7-2/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum