Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law

Go down

Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law Empty Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:42 pm

Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law

Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law Image

24-07-2019 11:33 PM

Baghdad / News:
The House of Representatives will hold its regular session on Thursday at 1 pm, while the agenda includes 10 paragraphs, most notably the amendment to the law of the Ministry of Education.

The Presidency of the Parliament said in a statement that "the meeting will vote on the draft law of the Supreme Iraqi Navy, and the report and discussion (vote in principle) on the draft amendment to the first Law of the Ministry of Education No. 22 of 2011, and the report and discussion of the second reading of the draft law on the ratification of the headquarters agreement between Iraq The International Committee of the Red Cross, and the report and discussion of the second reading of the draft law on Iraq's accession to the Convention on Minimum Standards of Social Security No. 102 of 1952.

He added that the meeting also includes a report and discussion of the second reading of the draft of the accession of Iraq to the International Convention on Rescue for the year 1989, and the report and discuss the second reading of the draft law on ratification of the Convention on military and security cooperation between Iraq and Jordan, and the first reading of the draft law of ratification of the Convention to avoid double taxation and prevent smuggling from paying taxes on Income and capital between Iraq and Henkaria, the first reading of the draft law on the fulfillment of the example of state-owned land for non-agricultural purposes, as well as the first reading of the proposed law of the Syndicate of Programmers, as well as discussions A.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=195750

Parliament lists 10 paragraphs in the agenda of tomorrow's session, most notably the amendment of the Education Law 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum