Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues

Go down

A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues Empty A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:33 pm

A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues

24-07-2019

A high-ranking delegation from Baghdad is discussing the return of the Peshmerga to Kirkuk and a host of important issues Image

Baghdad: 

A high-level delegation from the Iraqi government, the Kurdistan region, is scheduled to visit Thursday to discuss a range of important issues. 

A member of the parliamentary finance committee, Ikhlas Dulaimi, said in a statement "to discuss a number of important issues and outstanding differences between the Kurdistan region and Iraq, especially those relating to oil and financial and security files and areas of Article 140, will visit a high delegation from the Iraqi government, on Thursday, / 2019, Kurdistan Region. 
"The delegation includes the Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, the Minister of Oil and the National Security Adviser, and the representative of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi." 

She added that "the delegation will meet with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the ministers concerned with the files of security, finance and oil and receivables in the Kurdistan region and the budget and the delivery of 250 thousand barrels of oil, in the search for final solutions to those issues and all outstanding problems." 
Dulaimi pointed out that "the Kurdistan Regional Government is determined to settle the differences, and for this purpose visited a senior delegation from the region, Baghdad, where previously agreed to reset the problems and open a new page before 2020." 

On the return of the Peshmerga forces to Kirkuk, Ikhlas al-Dulaimi said: "It is not clear whether the talks will include the return of the Peshmerga to the disputed areas, but the security file to be addressed during the meetings also includes Article 140," indicating: "We at the beginning of the dialogue, So you can not predict everything that the discussions will involve. " 
The Council of Ministers of the Kurdistan region in its last meeting to form a negotiating committee to start dialogue on the outstanding issues with the Kurdistan region. 

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=195741
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum