Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ...

Go down

With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... Empty With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ...

Post by claud39 Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:23 am

With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ...

2019-07-24

With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization holds a workshop on the net accumulation of ... 15639493334a994af99d204a877c6a2f0655ae516d--%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%A9_%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A9_%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%85_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A

With the participation of a number of employees of the Ministry, the Central Statistical Organization will hold a workshop on the net accumulation of capital

Capital accumulation is one of the important economic indicators in the national economy because it presents a picture of fixed capital stock and its distribution according to economic activity and type of asset, which reflects the volume of productive capacities. Net capital accumulation is the total value of fixed assets in economic activities at a certain moment minus the extinction Accumulated assets at that moment.

The workshop was attended by Mr. Mohammed Khader Yassin, Senior Account Manager and Ms. Mohammed Khader Yassin, Director of Accounts Department of the Ministry of Finance. Collegen Mohammed Amin, Chief Statistician and Ms. Saba Raja Majid, Senior Accountant, National Accounts Directorate. The lecturers focused on the participants' definition of the fixed assets and treatment included in the consolidated accounting system for fixed assets and capital formation, Capital for the year 2016 at current prices fixed for the year 2007.

It is worth mentioning that the workshop aimed at introducing the participants from the National Accounts and the Ministry of Finance to the preparation of the report of the net accumulation of capital in terms of the conceptual framework, practical application and the subject matter in terms of capital formation, fixed assets and endearments. Per annum from 2011 to 2016.

https://mop.gov.iq/news/view/details?id=282
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum