Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes

Go down

Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes Empty Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:31 pm

Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes

Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A

2019/07/22 12:49:25

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said during a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi on Monday that Tehran was and remains the biggest guarantor of the security and freedom of navigation in the Gulf and Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman, he said.

Rohani stressed that the security and stability of the region for Iran is "very important", pointing out that the solution of the problems of the region can be through dialogue among the countries of the region.

He added that his country does not want to increase tensions with any country in the region, stressing that Iran will not be the first to start the war.

For his part, the Iraqi Prime Minister that Baghdad "has not and will not be part of the sanctions on Iran."

Earlier on Monday, Abdul Mahdi arrived in the capital Tehran for a short official visit, during which he discussed with Iranian officials recent developments in the region.

He is due to meet Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and other officials in Tehran on Monday evening.

LINK

Rohani to Abdul Mahdi: Tehran is the biggest guarantor of the security of navigation in the Gulf and Hermes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum