Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law

Go down

The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law Empty The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:07 am

The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law

The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1

2019/07/16 10:57:39

Twilight News / Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The session witnessed the approval of the draft law of the first amendment to the Law of the General Census of Population and Housing No. (40) for the year 2008.

The Council of Ministers decided to exclude the Ministry of Planning from the instructions for the implementation of government contracts No. (2) for the year 2014 and the regulations attached thereto to purchase the requirements of the General Population and Housing Census.

It was approved to borrow the General Company for Grain Trade / Ministry of Commerce of the Iraqi Trade Bank amount of trillion and four hundred billion Iraqi dinars for the purpose of paying the dues of farmers for 2019.

Concerning the priorities of the draft laws, the recommendation was approved by the Iraqi Council of Representatives to proceed with the enactment of the Sixth Amendment Law of the Implementation Law No. (45) for the year 1980 and the law to deal with the period of receipt of the applications stipulated in Law No. (13) of 2016, Documents bearing the aliases of the displaced and migrants No. (79) for the year 2012.

The Council approved the draft law on Yezidi survivors and referred it to the Council of State for the purpose of auditing it duly, and then return it to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to refer it directly to the House of Representatives.

The Council of Ministers discussed the reports of the Republic of Iraq on human rights / the recommendations of the Central Committee (the National Committee to write the treaty reports of the conventions that Iraq has joined or ratified and respond to the observations and recommendations received from the treaty committees concerned with human rights)

a. Report of the Republic of Iraq on the Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment.

B. Report of the Republic of Iraq on the Convention for the Protection of All Persons from Enforced Disappearance.

C. Report of the Republic of Iraq on the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

The Cabinet also decided to re-present the draft law of the Twenty-first Amendment to the Law No. 25 of 1960 to the Council of Ministers and refer it to the Council of Representatives.

LINK

The Cabinet issues several resolutions, including the approval of a draft law 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum