Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19

Go down

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 Empty Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 Scree337

MZ: No luck getting back on YouTube tonight…..may have to drop it…post RV I'm planning on only using twitch anyway

MZ: I am tired and weary but cautiously excited tonight

MZ: 2 excellent sources in Iraq think they will have their rate in the Gazette on Wednesday

MZ: 2 people in Zurich at HSBC think that their funds will be liquid tomorrow…1 of these exchanges was a Zim exchange…..

MZ: they were at the table last night and told their funds will be liquid Wed. Morning

MZ: On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight……another government source said anytime in the next 72 hours

Q; Did the gold certificates arrive in the US today?

MZ: I was told they arrived mid morning

Nflemingjr: WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT THE NEW GOLD CERTIFICATES AND CODES AND SOME ONE THAT KNOWS MR. C ARE ON THEIR WAY AND THAT IS ALL WE KNOW

Q: Was there any more news about the church group that was supposed to have possibly exchanged in Europe

Member: Did you see the cbi gave orders on what to do with the dollar when they come into the banks? They want dinar given in change...they are fighting...to get the dollar off the Street's.

Member: Heard from a Tier 2 source who was contacted from source high up that we are good to go..... https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/79091/hsbc-launches-next-generation-virtual-accounts-for-corporate-and-institutional-clients 

Member: Trump Rally TOMORROW in NC! Important announcement to be made!

Member: Q said this would be a week to remember

MZ: Q also said to keep an eye on Trump at the ralley in NC tomorrow….may be a big announcement?

Member: Don’t think Trump would actually announce something. Remember July 4th..

Member: Today is the 20th anniversary of JFK Jr.'s plane crash.

Q: Has any one seen the article about the run on Deutsche Bank?

MZ: Really good articles at Zero Hedge today about Deutsch Bank tanking

Member: Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Dayhttps://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-16/bank-run-deutsche-bank-clients-are-pulling-1-billion-day

Member: HSBC has over 200 branches in the U.S., spread among 10 states on the East and West Coasts, as well as Washington, D.C. The states in which it has branches are: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington state.https://www.usbanklocations.com/hsbc-bank-usa-locations.htm

~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home Based Businesses & The SpiderWeb Marketing System

Hello,
My name is Mark Zerfoss. I'm from Greensboro, NC, and I've been involved in my home business for 3 years in MLM.

Originally, I became involved in my home business because I loved the idea of flexibilityI was excited by the comfort of working from homeI wanted to supplant my primary incomeI was interested in entrepreneurshipI have a knack for networkingI loved the product.
After getting established in my business, some things went well.

More here: http://succeedwithexfuze.blogspot.com/2008/04/home-based-businesses-spiderweb.html

Mark Zerfoss (aka MarkZ) PM Update: "On the treasury side they are saying it could happen tonight" 7/16/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum