Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches

Go down

Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches Empty Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches

Post by claud39 Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:32 am

[size=32]Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches[/size]

15/07/2019

Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy receives the Korean ambassador to discuss the issue of the company and the Caucasus in the field of crutches WhatsApp-Image-2019-07-15-at-1.00.03-PM-800x445

The Chairman of the Committee on Oil and Energy MP Hept Halbusi in his private office on Monday 15/7/2019 Korean ambassador in Baghdad and his delegation at the request of the latter.
At the beginning of the meeting, Mr. Halaboussi welcomed the Korean Ambassador and his delegation. He also mentioned the importance of the projects carried out by the Korean companies in the field of oil and energy.
The topic of the company was also dealt with in the field of gas crutches in Anbar province.
In turn, the director of the company reviewed the matters of the work of the company at the beginning of the work before the entry of the organization calling the terrorist and what became after it.
For his part, the head of the oil and energy committee to the Korean ambassador that the security situation is now settled in the field of crutch field and there is no obstacle to the resumption of the company to work.
The representative of Halabousi asked the Chairman of the Committee of the Ambassador and the company to set a specific time for the resumption of work or otherwise will approach the Iraqi government and demand the dissolution of the contract because delay and delay leads to a loss to Iraq and maintain that the company is to bear all financial consequences and losses and does not bear the Iraqi side any financial consequences .
The Chamber of Deputies 
Information 
Department 15/7/2019

Chamber of Deputies 
Information 
Department 15/7/219

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/07/15/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%81%d8%b7-%d9%88%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b7%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%a9-%d9%8a%d9%8f%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%81%d9%8a/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum