Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for

Go down

With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  Empty With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:44 am

With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for the next five years

2019-07-11

With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  1562874974cb00c9b573df813846c53a26d7ab5172--67076463_2613234068903467_3174376922217971712_n

The Minister of Planning, Dr. Nouri Sabah al-Dulaimi, on Thursday held an extensive consultative meeting organized by the Ministry of Planning in cooperation with the United Nations Development Program and with the participation of international organizations, public and private sectors and civil society organizations to discuss and discuss UNDP projects for the years 2020-2024 .

Dr. Nouri al-Dulaimi praised the success of the partnership between the Iraqi government, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the international community in the areas of reconstruction, stability, recovery and sustainable local development, stressing the need to deepen cooperation with international organizations, the international community, youth, women and the academic community.

"Despite the difficulties that have passed in Iraq at the national level, the historical stage we are going through after defeating the gangs of terrorism and extremism has led us to move forward to the glimmer of hope that has led all sincere efforts in the central government and local governments with the support and sustained efforts of the international community. And United Nations programs ".

Pointing out that Iraq is seeking, in cooperation with international friends, to achieve effective results in the transition to a diversified economy in which the private sector will have the role of leader and mentor, expand the potential of economic growth and increase productivity and enhance the role of youth and women and provide more employment opportunities, Planning to provide a safe and sustainable clean environment for the current generation and future generations, achieving sustainable improvement in quality of life, reducing the impacts of environmental pollution and climate change, and promoting the protection of biodiversity; respecting political, civil and human rights; And equality among citizens. 

Stressing his sincere efforts to find effective solutions to the problems after exceeding the diagnostic stage necessary to them; taking advantage of previous local experiences and successful regional and international experiences, considering these sincere efforts as a result of today's meeting aimed at reviewing the results and readings and tracks included in the preliminary draft of document 2020-2020.

For her part, Zeina Ali Ahmed, Resident Representative of the United Nations Program in Iraq praised the level of cooperation with the Iraqi government, pointing to the role of the Minister of Planning in activating this cooperation, and follow-up field intensive projects implemented by the international community in the efforts to restore stability.

Pointing out that the risks and impact of continuing crises in Iraq did not cause, despite the difficulty of undermining the hopes, aspirations and objectives, stressing the importance of providing appropriate data to obtain quantitative information to highlight progress in development indicators stemming from an in-depth understanding of the problems related to programs and projects.

With the participation of international organizations and the public and private sectors and civil society organizations .. Minister of Planning chairs the consultative meeting to discuss the projects of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq for  1562874974cb00c9b573df813846c53a26d7ab5172--67076463_2613234068903467_3174376922217971712_n

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=760

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum