Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19

Go down

MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 Empty MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:18 pm

MZ: This weekend has been very slow for news until early this morning…….I have received a lot but have not had time to vet it all.

MZ: In Europe, Asia, Zurich they are still planning on exchanging tomorrow

Q: Has Plan B been worked out, so Mr C and Chinese can BYPASS UST?

MZ: the rumor is IF the Chinese bypass the US by tomorrow….then the US may trail behind a couple days as logistics are worked out.

Member: The Chinese Elders are just bluffing & blowing smoke.... UNTIL we see PROOF of ACTION.... today...imho

MZ: I have some news I cannot say that makes me confident that at least the rest of the world will be going tomorrow and the US shortly after…..although we still hope we all go together.

MZ: From a great source they are convening a grand jury on July 23rd to get to the bottom of who and why all these delays have occurred……this is specifically to question people about the RV/GCR in the US and why is has not happened yet. ….a very solid source.

MZ: I feel that the PTB will let the RV/GCR go before the Grand Jury starts….because they don’t want all their dirty laundry made public.

MZ: there are rumors that package deliveries may start again this afternoon

Nflemingjr: WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT CMKX IS SUPPOSE TO START BACK UP TODAY BUT WE DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE

Eagleone2025: ALOT OF GOSSIP IN THOSE CHAT ROOMS BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THIS RELEASE. D.C. CONTACTS AND MILITARY HAVE ALL SAID THIS SHOULD BREAK THIS WEEK BY WED. WE HOPE TO BE IN THE BANKS. ALOT OF GOLD IS BEING MOVED AROUND. BANKS ARE SHAKING THE SIGNS ARE ALL THERE.

MZ: Rumors from the banking side is we may see 800 numbers this afternoon

Nflemingjr: : WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT THE 800 NUMBERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE OUT TODAY… WE ARE WAITING TO SEE IF THEY LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD

Eagleone2025: BANKING CONTACTS HAVE SAID THAT THEY ARE HEARING THIS WEEK FOR APPOINTMENTS WE WAIT AND SEE..... REMEMBER THIS IS A DAY BY DAY PROCESS. AGAIN WED. AT BANKS ARE LOOKING GOOD.

Q: Is it possible we could get 800 numbers before Mr. C gets to sign his part?

MZ: It is possible….Mr. C does not think so…..but it is possible

Member: From TNT on Friday regarding rates........The rates for the Dinar start at $3.65, that is the rate that everybody can look forward to. From there, the next is $4.47, then $6, then $8 and a contract rate of $28.50. The rates for the Dong, everybody can look forward to $.47. The next rate is $.57, $.87, $2.27, and contract rate of $6.00. The rates for the Zim is $.11, $.22. and contract rate of $.35. The rates for the Rupiah 1.05, 1.08, 1.25.

MZ: Dong rate rumor I heard it will start at .47 at the street and float up to its final value of around $2.27. This should not effect those of us calling the 800 numbers

MZ: Rumored dinar rate are pretty fantastical….not sure I believe it…….Contract rates $28 for the first 10 million……

MZ: Rumored Zim rate is about $37.5 million per 100T note.

Q: Mark, Status on Redemption Centers today

MZ: They did not work this weekend…but have reported to work bright and early today

Eagleone205: ALOT OF GOSSIP IN THOSE CHAT ROOMS BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY…. WE ARE BEING TOLD THAT WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO THIS RELEASE…. D.C. CONTACTS AND MILITARY HAVE ALL SAID THIS SHOULD BREAK THIS WEEK BY WED….. WE HOPE TO BE IN THE BANKS. ….ALOT OF GOLD IS BEING MOVED AROUND…. BANKS ARE SHAKING….. THE SIGNS ARE ALL THERE.

MZ: Update on Petchelli Bonds….. we are hearing that the next appointments are set for Wednesday in Europe..You also are to let them know at your redemption if you have Historical Bond's

Member: ZURICH UPDATE: NO OFFICIAL MEETINGS YET. BUT A REGISTERED RESELLER IS BUYING ZIM THIS WEEK. BLUE ZIM 20mil PER QUAD, GOLD ZIM 30 mil PER QUAD - MINIMUM QTY 1000QUAD. ZURICH ONLY. PAYMENT 5 WORKING DAYS AFTER TTM

Member: MR C SAID FIAT SYSTEM IS CORRUPT... JUDY SHELTON WANTS GOLD SYSTEM

MZ: I think the Epstein arrest is huge and is very important for the start of the arrests and declassification that we have been waiting to see. The Chinese have been very clear they need to see perp walks.

Member: I agree with the Chinese whole-heartedly on the Perp Walk. These crimes done to humanity should not be exempt because of who they are..

Member: many arrests done under cover of July 4th Celebrations! do not be discouraged!

Member: Epstein spent about 29 million to to get rid of the tunnels on his island

Member: The 14 page indictment against Jeffrey Epstein has been unsealed.

Mod: EPSTEIN INDICTED ON 2 COUNTS,,SEX TRAFFICKING CONSPIRACY AND SEX TRAFFICKING

Eagleone2025: PRAY FOR THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO WILL TAKE THERE OWN LIFE. THERE WILL BE SOME ASSASSINATIONS IN NEAR FUTURE AS WELL. WHAT WE WILL SEE BEFORE THIS YEAR IS OUT ….WE WILL ALL NEED TO BE PRAYING…...

Member: No doubt, there has to be a political component to this and I'm sure the Cabal is fighting tooth and nail to prevent their cash cow the Federal Reserve from being absorbed into the US Treasury. Trump has his work cut out for him. At least some indictments are moving forward like the Epstein case in NY today.

Eagleone2025: THERE HAS BEEN ANOTHER 1,000 MILITARY MEN PUT IN HARMS WAY. WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THEM. THE EARTHQUAKES THAT HIT CA. HAS CAUSE MORE DAMAGE THEN THEY ARE RELEASING. ...

Eagleone2025: MIDDLE EAST DEPLOYMENT OVER NEXT 120 DAYS THERE WILL BE ALOT OF MILITARY DEPLOYMENT TO MIDDLE EAST. SWEEPS ARE STILL TAKING PLACE IN AMERICA UNDER THE 1808 ACT.

Eagleone2025: YES ON GOOD DAY PRAY FOR ALL OUR VETERANS. KEEP EYES ON GOLD AND SILVER IT WILL RISE VERY SOON. GOOD DAY MARKZZZZZZZ

Member: : https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/23251-it-begins-epstein/ Read David Wilcock's latest news regarding the China Lake earthquakes

Member: That part of California sits of many dormant volcano's - Experts are saying that it could be volcanic - they are still figuring it out

Member: Earthquakes were BOTH natural and DUMB base destruction. I can share good sources on that.

Eagleone2025: AL HODGES FELT THE EARTHQUAKES. THE SECOND ONE SHOOK ALOT..... EUROPE CONTACT SAID HE HEARD WE SHOULD IN BANKS THIS WEEK. SHOW ME THE MONEY.... AS I SAID TWO DAYS AGO AFTER 4TH OF JULY THERE WOULD BE ALOT OF PEOPLE GOING DOWN THE ROAD IN TRUMP GOVT. AND PAST GOVT.- ALOT OF MILITARY BUSY IN GITMOOOOOOOO

Eagleone2025: RUMORS ARE RUMORS. F-22 ARE ARE REAL THEY ARE NICE WHEN SIT IN SIDE THEM. I SAT IN A FEW. NICE HUD DISPLAYS.

Eagleone2025: HOLD ON TO YOUR CURRENCY BE CAREFUL ON ANY CONTRACTS OVER 12 MONTHS. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH. DO NOT TAKE PIC OF CURRENCY AND DO NOT PASS THEM ON TO ANYONE.

Member: IT BEGINS: Epstein Indicted, Black-Ops Mega-Base Destroyed!
https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/23251-it-begins-epstein/

Member: All eyes are on Deutsche Bank today

Member: I heard Douche bank flopped and dropping equities and restructuring in bankruptcy.

Member: Mark, wow, what do you think—how long until implosion????, This is like Lehman Brothers layoffs—end near for Deutsche Bank, then Domino Effect???? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/financials/deutsche-bank-to-cut-18000-jobs-exit-equities-sales-by-2022.amp Deutsche Bank announced Sunday it will exit its equities sales and trading business and cut 18,000 jobs by 2022 as part of a major strategic transformation and restructuring plan

Member: Deutsche Bank to exit equities... https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/deutsche-bank-you-know-it-no-more-db-exits-global-equities-84-billion-overhaul

Member: Exciting news—Mark, is the education of the public starting Judy Shelton explains Gold Standard will MAGA —. President Trump’s Fed Nominee Dr. Judy Shelton discusses her support of a return to the gold standard and her critical take on central bank activity. “Money is meant to serve as a reliable measure.”
https://twitter.com/squawkstreet/status/1147187884987998208?s=12
We need sound money! That’s the takeaway from @SteveForbesCEO’s new documentary, “In Money We Trust?” When money is reliable

Member: Did you all see this video? It stated that First Lady's dress was sending us a signal on July 4th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndE98krlRI

Member: This link is the new bill to go the gold standard: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/2558/text?fbclid=IwAR0eDhg68bOSHPb-qD3UltORNSoIsX3_vM5GhmPXQ1l-wFxVdk_DmdoXFk8

MarkZ: "we may see 800 numbers this afternoon" 7/8/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum