Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens

Go down

Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens Empty Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens

Post by claud39 Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:09 am

Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens

07/09/2019

Housing Fund issues new decisions to facilitate lending to citizens 16155

Economy News Baghdad

The Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities announced Tuesday a number of decisions to facilitate lending to citizens, pointing out that one of these decisions is to accept the guarantees of employees of the Ministry of Interior and Defense.

"Among the plans to facilitate citizens' access to housing loans, a number of decisions have been made, including that if the borrower's retirement is referred to, it will continue to take effect," the official Al-Sabah daily quoted an unnamed source as saying. His bail on his pension, provided that the borrower is not satisfied with the payment and after taking a written undertaking to continue the bail on his pension, in addition to providing the pension number after obtaining it.

"The new regulations also include giving the borrower the right to apply for a housing loan for two different mortgages in the event that there are eligible children to marry the borrower or the presence of a second wife or in the case of the cancellation of the first transaction," he said, stressing that " The same property ".

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17185
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum