Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19

2 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:36 pm

TNT RAYREN THURSDAY UPDATE  JULY 4, 2019

THURSDAY, JULY 4, 2019 ~ 3:40 PM PDT

HAPPY JULY 4 !!!!!

We did NOT receive 800 numbers nor any announcements of the RV.

Some Call Centers were manned today……just in case something “Big” happened.

Reportedly, the sequestered banking staff were given the day off and told to return “first thing” in the morning.

Multiple rates are now being seen….to fit the situation…..I suppose.

Tish’s “ain’t gonna happen on a Friday” theory just might prove false. LOL   Time Will Tell

A couple things happening. Some banks released people for the 4th, and some didn’t and they stayed all night and are still there. Some banks called their people and told them not to come in today. Other banks have their people sitting in their exchange centers. All banks have their people reporting in tomorrow morning. (Tony repeated that for emphasis.) Talked to one person with info from a bank about 30 minutes ago, and he said all rates are off the screen this morning. They were there this morning, but they are not there, as of right now. That was ONE, particular Bank, which is doing the RV, and it did have rates this morning, but as of right now, the rates are off the screen. We do have personnel going in tomorrow at 6 a.m. and some at 8 a.m. so we will see what happens. I can tell you Guys, that people from Iraq think this will happen tomorrow – but they said that yesterday, that if it didn’t happen on Friday that it was going to happen on Saturday.

I have some good info, and some very confusing information. Get out your pen and paper and understand this clearly. I will give you some rates to look forward to. As of Wednesday, at least some major banks planned on doing what I am about to explain to you.

The rates for the Dinar start at $3.65, that is the rate that everybody can look forward to. From there, the next is $4.47, then $6, then $8 and a contract rate of $28.50.

The rates for the Dong, everybody can look forward to $.47. The next rate is $.57, $.87, $2.27, and contract rate of $6.00.

The rates for the Zim  is $.11, $.22. and contract rate of $.35.

The rates for the Rupiah 1.05, 1.08, 1.25.

They are saying that all the contract rates are given out if you have Humanitarian projects, even if it is here in the US. It doesn’t have to be in Zimbabwe. This came out of Wednesday’s meeting; and they actually told me it could change in an hour or two hours, but right now that is what we are doing. I said, ‘okay’. First of all, that is not what we agreed on. We agreed on a certain percentage of people would get contract rates, PERIOD. It wasn’t that they had to have Humanitarian Projects to get those. Two or three weeks ago, I was told that all you had to do was ASK or the CONTRACT RATE and you would get it, up to the limit. So, now they are saying they want to give it to anybody that has Humanitarian Projects. So, we are going to have to wait and see if that is true. If it is, again, we have an issue. That is NOT what we agreed on. We agreed that a certain amount of people would get it.

Now, how do you get the various rates?

Rates are being given out based on how much currency you have. Those with the least amount of currency, get the highest rates. I got this from a couple different people.

All this info is coming from ONE bank, but a couple different people from different locations are verifying this is what is going on.

We have another bank, a Tier 2 bank, with some different rates, like instead of .35, they have .32; .47 and they have .43. Some of your smaller banks, Different banks will do different things — probably won’t do contract rates, and they already know they are not going to do that. If you are looking at some of those other banks, contact them first to see if they will be able to offer you the contract rate.

What I don’t know is what is the threshold for each rate? I don’t know, but am trying to get the thresholds. That is another level of information. I have people working on that, right now, so we can try to know what the limits are for each rate before we go. The more currency you have the less rate you get, and vice versa. There are ways to work around that. Can’t discuss that on this call because they would just change everything. But we will wait for the rates to go live, and then I will tell you what I would do to make sure I got the highest rate on all of it.

Today is a day off for some exchangers at Tier 1 and Tier 2 banks, so they don’t expect anything today, but they are all are scheduled to work tomorrow.

Rupiah rates: 1.05, 1.08, 1.25.

All rates are based on how much you have, or how little you have, whichever way you want to look at it. Don’t expect anything today, it’s Friday, unless after the Markets close. The rates were there this morning, but they are not there now. I will say, the rates were not there 30 minutes ago. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Electroman – Can the Chinese really make this happen without the US treasury ?? If Yes, why are they not doing it now. T – NO. Idiots keep telling you that. They weren’t even part of the GCR. How many times have they told you the Elders were in control? Nothing happened after Trump’s speech yesterday, etc. etc. (Tony did his usual blast toward those who have all these conspiracy thoughts.

SKIPPED – Jiminkc – Rates had been “locked in” for two weeks”. The Update said “multiple rates are now being seen…to fit the situation”.

1) What does “to fit the situation” mean?

2) Do you expect them to be “locked in”, again, or that there will be more changes to come?

3) What are the new rates for the dinar, dong, rupiah, and Zim, as of today?

Mriles – on Wed call our CIA lady asked if the banks UST and committee guy were on the same page. You answered “the banks say they are doing it, the UST is saying they are doing it. It is the committee guy and pentagon that say no” when you say “doing it” are you referring to the RV or the ZEM? T – The Zim.

SKIPPED – smwhrnTexas – First, I am in no way questioning you or your information. I appreciate it all very much. I am merely trying to understand.

As I understood from my question on Monday’s call, the UST has handed things over to the Banks. Then on Wed the banks have had people sequestered, in preparation to start. They were trying to get it started on Wed. and told their people to be prepared to work on the 4th.

When I asked my question on Monday about who was in charge, I didn’t mean an individual, I was asking if it was the banks or the UST. From what I understood on that call it is the banks. (I could be wrong, so forgive me if I am.) I’m just trying to understand if it is, in fact, in the banks hands and they’ve got people sequestered and they’re trying to get this done, & they are in charge, what is happening that it’s not being done? I don’t have any idea if you can shed any light on that or have any information, but any information would be appreciated. Thank you both.

Kozmo – Are you sure the redemption centers exist?? We have heard about these for years and they would have been expensive for the banks. T – laughing. Am I sure they exist? T – I have not walked into one. I know someone I have known for 30 years who has walked into one, and I know people I have known for years who actually RUN an exchange center, RAN an exchange and were actually exchangers in an exchange. Yes, they do exist.

Pastorlupe – Does “non taxable event “, apply to structured payouts too?? T – I have no idea. They just said it was non-taxable event. That is what they are being told. I would think it would apply, but you need to ask them at the exchange, or your CPA.

AbundanceAbove – I have retired and moved out of the country since I purchased my currency years ago. Where do I need to go to exchange? I do have family still living in the US. T – I have no idea. I can’t answer that. I would call the 800 and ask about where you used to live and see if it applies.

BBPDinar – Are the banks that concerned over the issues they experienced with the first group of people to hold up the RV at this time? Can you please provide your comments on this. T – The problem of them was on their side of the bank, administrative situations, and they are ready to go as soon as we can g

Cavenca51 – Questions on the Zim Humanitarian projects. Based on what was said in a prior call, an Humanitarian project can now be US based? T – I did not say the H-Projects for the Zim could be US based. The H-Projects for the Dinar or the dong can be US based.

Do we tell them we want the contract for Zim with an Humanitarian project when we call the 800#? T – The 800 is only concerned with the amount you have and sending you to the right person.

Do we take our Humanitarian project proposal to the exchange? Is the wait 3 mos for it to be approved? T – that is where you discuss that. I would take your HP proposal to the exchange. I really don’t know how it is going to work. I really don’t. It baffles me that, all over the country, they would let a branch manager who is now working the exchange, or the WM working it, decide if your H-Project is Humanitarian enough to give you $28. Somebody who knows nothing about putting projects together, or what your H-Project even governs or how it should work. He works for a bank. He doesn’t know about water plants, wind projects, or setting up a Foundation and housing kids who time out of the adoption system, etc. How do they decide what plans make sense, and who is worthy to get this money? Those are details I am trying to find out. If they are only taking 30-45 min how can they do your exchange and go through your projects.

Dinarblessing – Tony, in your opening statement, when you said the “higher” rates are for the people with lower amounts, you are not talking about the contract rates, correct? For example, for the IQD… you’re talking about the $4.47, $6.00 and $8.00 rates, correct? T – I am talking about all the rates. The less you have the more you get. Months ago they said they would give contract rates to those with the least amounts, so they don’t create billionaires, millionaires. They are trying not to create ultra-rich people.

Too-tall – do you have the “promised contract rates” and the qualifications for those rates ( Humanitarian Projects, etc ) in writing or is this all a verbal agreement with people that may not even be involved in the RV anymore? T – I have (long pause) I have what I need — let me put it that way — for me to go to bat (inaudible – might have said “for me to publish what I need to publish.”) Don’t worry what I have. They are basing these rates on what they are being taught the last 4-5 days is what is being explained to the exchangers and how this is going to operate.

Rimfire – did the skr go live? T – no, they are still showing pending, and we will get an update this afternoon, as to the why, when, how. I don’t think they will go live until we go live together.

Delbroha – Please elaborate on the release of the Lower denominations in Iraq. T – didn’t talk to them today. We had talked to US citizens there that the lower denoms were coming out of ATMs. I haven’t gotten it from Baghdad today. I will tweet it out if I get it.

Noblelion77 How does one “HAVE” a humanitarian project? T – you create it, how to build a business, help humanity, put it on paper with a business proposal, how you will fund it, etc. and you submit it as your plan if you get the contract rate. RAY – it doesn’t make sense that if you can put it together who at the bank has the skills to approve it on the spot? T – there are simple ways, and you can submit it – no, I can’t say that. There are proven business plans. R – I am talking about Humanitarian Plans that haven’t been stamped as a 501c3. T – it still has to operate as a business, people running it, salaries, equipment costs, etc. It is a proposal and you are asking the Govt for money, or asking the bank for money, those are things they will want to see. How can this one guy, doing exchanges all day, look at 50-60 proposals and say yours is good, yours is not, I like yours but I don’t like yours, I don’t like these guys you are trying to help, but I love these guys. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Ray – sounds like something that will take a long time, go to a board for approval, etc. T – It still just doesn’t make sense to me. I want to ask for the contract rate, first come, first serve.

760 – new to this. How do I get to the Forum? R -Go to the website and click on the blue button for the Forum.

865 – 404 – curious why the dinar and dong had 5 categories, and the others had 3. You didn’t use contract rate for the rupiah? Is the $1.25 a contract rate? T – I didn’t get it like that, so I just gave you the 3 rates. They didn’t say there was a contract rate for the Rupiah; they just gave me the three rates.

C – 3 of the 4 have contract rates – Dinar, dong, and zim. Did they explain why there are 5 segments on the dinar and the dong? T – nope. T – I presume because there are more currency holders in those two and they are dividing them up.

C – are the intel providers upset? T – They were really upset today when they were told not to come in today. They were highly upset. It is a roller coaster – can’t go home, can’t use their phone, missed the 4th, then told to take today off. They are frustrated.

301 – when it comes to validating screen rates, and other intel, are we able to get screenshots of the rates? Also, the lower denoms in the ATMs, have you gotten pictures of that happening? And, you are hard on people who talk about other people’s intel. Your’s hasn’t been on point, either. T – first, we aren’t getting pictures. They won’t jeopardize their job to make you happy. We haven’t seen the lower denoms. The citizens were told not to post things on FaceBook, so again, why should they risk their lives and future to give us info. They are giving us info. Not everybody sees things happening in other parts of the country, just like here. The RV hasn’t happened. It was scheduled, and they have tried to make it happen, and the reasons are beyond their control. Why am I harsh on other people’s info? I am not. I told you to listen to other people. Others get info, too, even before I do, so I have to verify it. What I get upset about is stupidity, nonsense, ignorance, and Bull —-, telling them our entire Govt will switch over in 24 hours, have different currency overnight, mass arrests, etc. How many times have these people arrested them and put them on a barge and sent them to Guantanamo Bay. I criticize them because it doesn’t make sense.

C – If this doesn’t kick off today or tomorrow, what is the next window, or timeframe? T – I don’t. What we are getting is it is done, but they don’t know when it will go. We went through this in 2014, I think. They haven’t given them this much info before. They even brought back people who left the bank a year or two ago. Tier 2 banks are just getting the info. All I know is they said this week, and now they are saying tomorrow, and MasterCard and Visa want to do something the first week of July, so we wait to see what happens. That is what we have. If it doesn’t happen, that is when things will change, and we will see what’s next.

281 – Thresholds for the different rates was going to be my question, and qualifying for the rates. Will they give you info on that before we go in? One of my questions is if we don’t take in all of what we have at once, or have more coming, at the time of the RV. Can we go back later to exchange what we have? T – we don’t have all the bank info, or their procedures, or what opportunities they will give you. They are not giving us any of that. We won’t get any of that until some people start going through. Different banks are doing different things, so we won’t get that in writing. They don’t think it is our business. They will decide. I did NOT SAY that the people with the least get contract rates, without doing Humanitarian Projects, because I don’t know that. I said 3 weeks ago they wanted to give the highest rates to those with the least currency. Now, they are talking about if ANYBODY wants the contract rate, you need to have the H-Project. And, that could be just ONE bank. This is just info from one bank. I am just making you guys aware of it. I said 3 weeks ago they wanted to give the highest rates to those with the least currency. They still want to do that. Just an example: If I am looking at the dinar, and the highest rate before you can get to the contract rate is $8, then somebody who comes in with a 100,000 dinar, they are trying to give him $8, is what they are telling me. He has the least amount, give him the highest rate. Then, someone comes in with 1M or 10M dinar get less. I don’t know what the thresholds are. That was JUST an EXAMPLE.

C – maybe there are different thoughts about bringing in all at once, to get the most out of it. Can that question be asked of the banks, that they will limit opportunities to exchange if we come back with more? T – they won’t be able to limit you. It doesn’t stop you from going to other banks, or giving it to your relatives and transferring it to your bank. They think most people won’t know about how to do those kinds of things. We are trying to help you get the most out of this.

C – anyone in their right mind will try to find a way to get the most out of this. T – the bank is counting on you just taking what they offer you.

C – Dinarians are in the loop. If you have been listening, you will try to make the best of this, most of this, and will try to find a way to do that. This means not take in all my currency at one time. T – let me tell you something. Just today, it was relayed to us, that after OUR phone call, the banks have a meeting, and send out memos to their branch managers, about our call, and then tell them what to do. We have known that for years, how they change laws to make sure we can’t do some things. So, we are careful what we say. There are ways to get around this. Maybe they don’t care about doing it will a small number of us.

C – I don’t know what to call it, but go back a 2nd or 3rd time to make the most out of this.

610 – Gman in PA.

360 – on the rates, are those Buy or Sell rates? T – I would hope they are our rates, what we would sell it for.

C – If we present – how detailed do H-Projects have to be for the US, and we can Google how to present a business plan, so we have info at our finger tips. What is the implication of the rates disappearing, after being locked in? T – I thought it was a good thing, personally, because I thought there was a good chance of them coming back online, after the Market closed, we might come back and see them tomorrow morning and this might go. It could do that, or not do anything.

C – I gave them my home address to buy currency, in the past. Now, the want to include where I live in the US. More details. So they were paying more attention to the currency and where it was going. I think they have a better idea how much currency is out there, and they have a better idea of who has it. T – first, the rules changed and they tracked sales and where they were going, and who ordered. Then, there banks questioned people and denied them if they weren’t going to the country, and asked more questions. They will do that on the next currency, too. If you go into the bank and say this is all you have, the banks will send info to the UST and someone will audit it. it is too much money to play with. I will be honest, and this is all I am giving you (bank) and I am going to other banks. The 800 will send you to the right person who can make you the right offer, and is authorized to make deals.

972 –  Danny in Dallas. I didn’t hear comments about caps, like 20M dinar and 20M dong. Are they irrelevant? T – yes, based on what they are saying, but I don’t know the thresholds. Could be under that or over that. I have someone who can get it for me.

R- caps on the contract rates? I can see those as an ethical way to spread it out, but some of us will still hit the caps.

C – look forward to hearing what they tell you.

281 – with this new information that is confusing, wha about the double-dipping? T – right, but you can buy at market rate.

C – we can buy at Market rate and sell if the dinar goes up.

C – any changes in the IMF projects? T – no info on that. I am pretty sure that will last until they get it done, but we don’t know procedures to get involved, yet.

C – will this go all the way to July 7th? T – there is no preset date when it will start. (Tony misunderstood her question. He is talking about people who say there will be a limited time to exchange currency.)

C – I was asking about if it will go between now and Sunday? T – Oh. I am hoping we can start tomorrow, like everybody is hoping. Probably won’t start this eveing due to banks giving people the day off. But, there are a couple major banks still have their people still sitting there, maybe so they can’t be giving out info.

C – this is one major banks, and others have exchanged and gotten contract rates? T – yes, and without Humanitarian Projects. Life isn’t fair. They gave me this info and said it could change in an hour. They are still working on it.

C – it is not fair for them to now say we have to have it, H-Projects. T – I agree it is not right, and you don’t have to accept it.

650 – Just reminding people you are giving us info, and trying to find out if it is credible. We weren’t supposed to know about this, anyway. I have some friends in some high places, and understand there is a standard package we will receive when we go in, to places that can handle us, and the uninformed will get the standard package, but the imformed people with teams an concepts and plans, will get projects that will be considered, but not approved on the spot.

You also brought up some valuable info. The BAD KID list. Remind people about that, if they act up if they don’t get what they want. (caller also discussed his thoughts about people who will get large amounts of money and blow it).

Also, what are the denominations of the lower denoms being kicked out of ATMs. T – he is right, about being put on the NO Banking list, for causing problems, and you won’t get to exchange at any other bank. Negotiating is talking to each other with respect. Ask the right questions. I don’t think the banks are trying to rip everyone off. I think they are bringing in money to the bank. They are there to make money. I don’t know how the guy behind the desk can decide on our projects. I like Structured Payouts, because it teaches you over time to handle money. It gives you time to get used to wealth. That takes time. Trust me. It might also help deal with family and friends who want your money by saying you didn’t get it all at once. As for the lower denoms, I will ask if they included the 1, 2, and 5. We won’t get pictures. One of the banks there gives us info, and they say they are there.

Wrap up. Guys, we just know we are there. Things are done, info coming out, the longer it takes the more time we have to plan. A guy told me he was glad it didn’t happen a year or five years ago because he would have been broke by now. Trust me – Things come to you when you are ready. We have talked about trust, foundations, accounts to position you for the future to create a legacy for your family. Take today’s info and try to make a new plan. I am hoping for more info, and to get the thresholds for the currency. We will get back to you.

R – maybe we will have interesting things to share with you tomorrow, when banking people return to work. If so, we will share it with you.

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19

Post by Captain259 Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:31 pm

TONY-RAY-MARKZ-----IT'S SATURDAY----THE PEOPLE IN THE REDEMPTION CENTERS MUST BE HAVING A BLAST----DOING NOTHING-----JUST LIKE YOUR CALLS-----PEOPLE SHOULDN'T SEND YOU ANOTHER PENNY UNTIL THIS GOES THROUGH.   ------- STOP RIPPING US OFF-------AS ALWAYS-----IT IS WHAT EVERYBODY-----ANOTHER BULLSHIT WEEKEND----ENJOY IT-----BECAUSE THE NON EXISTING REDEMPTION CENTERS ARE ROLLING IN ---SHIT---- WHILE TONY, RAY MARKZ AND THE REST OF THE GURU'S ARE LIVING OFF YOUR DIME------THE POOR ELDERLY WHO BELIEVE THERE BULLSHIT------

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Jiminkc) 7/5/19

Post by Captain259 Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

IT'S SUNDAY-------WHERE ARE THE 800 NUMBERS?--------I FORGOT----IT'S ANOTHER BULLSHIT WEEKEND---'

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum