Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Bruce Says --We know that in Iraq, Iraq has a $7 rate on their screens which we believe is an in-country rate and possibly an International rate, but our rate here should be higher. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Bruce Says --We know that in Iraq, Iraq has a $7 rate on their screens which we believe is an in-country rate and possibly an International rate, but our rate here should be higher.

Go down

Bruce Says --We know that in Iraq, Iraq has a $7 rate on their screens which we believe is an in-country rate and possibly an International rate, but our rate here should be higher. Empty Bruce Says --We know that in Iraq, Iraq has a $7 rate on their screens which we believe is an in-country rate and possibly an International rate, but our rate here should be higher.

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses] 

...We know that in Iraq, Iraq has a $7 rate on their screens which we believe is an in-country rate and possibly an International rate, but our rate here should be higher...I think it will be better than we thought... 

...in the morning [Wednesday], they will announce and have their rate in place. 

...I believe what I am hearing...that we are looking good for toll-free numbers possibly to come out tomorrow [Wednesday]...

I got essentially 3 confirmations that are saying 800 numbers tomorrow...I have a really good sense we are really right on this.  I am not calling it, but I am telling you we are going to get this in the next day or so.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum