Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense.

2 posters

Go down

Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. Empty Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense.

Post by Alchemist Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Say if two million people have an average of one million IQD each and it revalues to the stated 1.13 rate per the MOP website, you have two trillion dollars of IQD to be comverted to USD. By raising the debt ceiling two trillion dollars we now have more USD than the current reserve to pay US investors at cash in. The debt will not be satisfied by the IQD in the treasury. Most of the money collected in taxes will go to programs and public works. The job vacancies created if the RV is successful will further aid in economic recovery, as well as the new spending from wealth fueling the economy and new businesses to hire new workers.

Keep in mind that the US Dollar is a debt based economy. If you do not know what this means, view "Money As Debt" or "The Money Masters." The transition to an equity based monetary system will be slow. However, the first step will be to stabilize this economy. Further, if we pay off the debt, w would have to go in debt again to fund these programms. Also there will be an informational process which necessitates the slow release of info which will be facilitated by the illusion that this stop gap play saved the day day. That is why scare tactics about social security checks are being employed. Eventually the masses will learn of the RV, but in a controlled manger. If the debt disappeared overnight, there would be too many questions. This is my take on the situation. Go RV Dinarlings!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. Empty Re: Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense.

Post by Goldmember Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Finally, somebody else gets it: the direct link between bank deposits in a debt/credit system and the debt ceiling issue relation to a massive exchange conversion of foreign assets into credit on account. I thought I was alone in this IQD phenomena. THE DEBT CEILING HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS MASSIVE EQUITABLE CONVERSION, AND THE IRS IS GOING TO PULL OFF THE GREATEST BOOKING..RE-VENUE-ING....OF CAPITAL, BUT SINCE MOST NOBODY KNOWS A THING ABOUT PRACTICING EQUITY-TRUST,AND BANKING ALL THESE CONVERSIONS/DEPOSITS ADD STRAIGHT TO TE DEBT CEILING AS FEDERAL TAX WITHHELD ON THE FRACTIONALIZATION OF COMMERCIAL PAPER AND ORIGINAL ISSUED DISCOUNT SECURITIES INDORSED WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS.
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense. Empty Re: Alchemist - Why the debt ceiling must be raised for the RV...Common sense.

Post by Alchemist Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 am

Yes, and with fractualizatio requiring say 15% retained in the bank of deposit coupled with the fact that most money will remain in electronic form (most of us will not take it all as cash); the two trillion debt ceiling can support a payout ten times that easily. It will not be a burden to Iraq because of the private arrangement to hold IQD in government repositories such as the UST to be redeemed over time to do business with Iraq such a purchasing commodities such as oil on an equity based system. This is really a well thought out plan that has so many layers that has been planed for decades. Happy Republic Day Iraq and God's speed! Thank you for comprehending the depth of this.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum