Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones

Go down

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Empty POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:50 pm

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Poop3

POOFness for JUN 25: Losing Focus
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 25-Jun-2019 19:02:10
www.rumormillnews.com

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Scam-alert
Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: Losing Focus
Date: Tue, June 25, 2019 5:48 pm

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Scammer2

[DJ writes:]

‌There are those who have lost focus and understanding of what the GCR/RV /Redemption is all about. For these events to have manifested, the suffering of millions had to occur. Starvation, poverty in all its ugly forms, devastating wars, economic collapse, disease, drought, famine, hunger, maiming and finally death. It is the sacrifice of these people that has made these events manifest. As we sit back in anticipation of becoming financially whole and think of the bills you can pay or the new things you plan on buying, let us not forget the spirit of what this reset is. When you think about those “things” also think about the millions who have and are suffering in ways you can’t even imagine. Those being deprived of basic human rights heaped on them by the manipulative, egoistical and greedy elites of the world, aren’t really interested in a new car. Food, shelter, clothing, water, medical care for their children, is all they care about. Truth be known, they are oblivious that these events are even occurring.

Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies, have devastating impacts on individuals, weaken democratic institutions, degrade the rule of law, perpetuate violent conflicts, facilitate the activities of dangerous persons, and undermine economic markets.

The prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. This does not suggest that the U.S. gets a pass; it has also done its part in disrupting, destabilizing, and interfering with foreign governments by supporting corrupt and inhumane regimes while manipulating financial systems and markets without the least concern of the trickle down, devastation on the civilian populations of our fellow human beings.

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. Strong people don't put others down... they lift them up. There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up. The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.

I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do. One of the most important things you can do on this earth is to let people know they are not alone. “It is not sickness, or famine that is the most devastating to man, the most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved”. (Mother Teresa). Maybe we feel good when we help others because some small part within us remembers and connects to the knowing that we are all one.

When the chance comes to do a good deed, don’t waste it, because it might never come back. The ‎world doesn’t have an (Undo) button, still, you have your conscience, brain, wisdom, and heart to help you do the right thing. If everyone had the madness for doing good instead of the madness of doing harm there wouldn't be any misery in the world. You can't always save someone by getting in the water with them. Sometimes, you must lead by example and show them how to get on the boat. The greatest happiness in the world is in helping the people you don't know and seeing them happy.

The person who has little problems, shows little love. The person who has overcome huge problems, has giant love. Because they understand what it means and won’t have others suffer like they did.
It is the individual who is not interested in his/her fellow human who has the greatest difficulties in life and provides the greatest injury to others. It is from such individuals that all human failures spring.

The constant delays and excuses for this event happening can be extremely exhausting. It is like being on a boat, seeing the shoreline is near, but a big wave always comes in keeping you from docking. This never ending cycle can burn you out. While burnout obviously has something to do with stress, overdoing things, not being centered, and not listening to yourself or your body, one of the deepest contributors to burnout, is the deep disappointment of not living up to your true calling, which is to help. While our true calling to help is our inner motivation, life’s situations require our attentions to be focused on our own needs first. What is lost is the fact that helping others is helping yourself.

Below is a rendering of “The Woman and the Mustard Seed”
“There is an old Chinese tale about the woman whose only son had died. In her grief, she went to the holy man and said, 'What prayers, what magical incantations do you have to bring my son back to life?' Instead of sending her away or reasoning with her, he said to her, 'Fetch me a mustard seed from a home that has never known sorrow. We will use it to drive the sorrow out of your life.' The woman set off at once in search of that magical mustard seed. She came first to a splendid mansion, knocked at the door and said, 'I am looking for a home that has never known sorrow. Is this such a place? It is very important to me.' They told her 'You've certainly come to the wrong place,' and began to describe all the tragic things that had recently befallen them. The woman said to herself, 'Who is better able to help these poor unfortunate people than I, who have had misfortune of my own?' She stayed to comfort them, then went on in her search for a home that had never known sorrow. But wherever she turned, hovels and in palaces, she found one tale after another of sadness and misfortune. Ultimately, she became so involved in ministering to other people's grief that she forgot about her quest for the magical mustard seed, never realizing that it had in fact driven the sorrow out of her life”.

As you sit back and contemplate the possibilities of your new-found wealth, wear the shoes of those less fortunate. How would you feel holding your child in your arms bloated from starvation or your family huddled together for warmth from torrential rains with no shelter and existing in squalor? It is time to stand in front of the six foot mirror, dig deep and determine if you are going to be part of the problem or part of the cure. You have the power to turn this tearful world into a cheerful one. The question is, will you?

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Giphy

Comments on this article are welcome to replytodjpost@gmail.com.

DJ

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Giphy

Consultations are available for a $50.00 donation. DJ can be contacted at replytodjpost@gmail.com for details.

POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  Online%2Bfraud%2Balert
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. . We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  2245507099POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum