Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties?

Go down

Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? Empty Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties?

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 pm

[size=55][size=35]Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties?[/size][/size]

• [ltr]June 23, 2019[/ltr]

[size=35]Betrayal "of the Central Bank ... How to hand over the data of the security forces to third parties? 38908
[/size]

[size=35]Baghdad: Sumer News collusion and support, the second to hand over the database of security forces to an American company, all this in exchange for "secret deals suspicious" and at the expense of the exclusion of Iraqi civil companies. The Central Bank and the Bank of Rasheed, with the support of the government, went to support MasterCard for electronic payment. This support was developed until there were many clashes between the Iraqi government party and the American company in many fields so that the citizen can imagine that MasterCard is the only company responsible for the system. Financial and electronic, at a time there are dozens of Iraqi companies working in this area. "Flattery" The two sides have reached the stage of publishing the bank's news on its official website, stating that MasterCard honored the bank during its annual conference in Spain and that the award came in view of the policies and strategies adopted by the bank in the payment systems. In addition, To contribute to support the bank and banks and licensed companies operating in Iraq. The news published on the central bank's website appears to have borne fruit recently, and the company, through "suspicious" deals with corrupt officials, has been able to extend its control over the country's most important database, the security services. The decision to settle the salaries of the security forces and popular mobilization, but this resettlement, although it is a correct economic step, but it was agreed with a US company, where the company received the entire database, the number and ranks and ranks of the security forces in full with all their personal data, Any country should hand over a database of this gravity to a foreign company, not a local one? The life of the security forces is always at risk due to the security situation in the country, forcing them to hide their identities. But now all their lives are exposed to the hands of a foreign body that is suspected of destabilizing Iraq. This American company, founded in 1966, has become the first in the world in the field of electronic payment, but there are hundreds of companies or thousands of others, and each country has many companies for these financial transactions and is not exclusive to MasterCard, despite the reputation of the world, and most countries establish companies from this Type or support civil versus running the country. Iraq now owns a lot of civil companies competent electronic payment, and what MasterCard can do any other company to implement, so the database remains within the scope of the state and the hands of known and Iraqi authorities and controlled, and not delivered to a foreign party, the central bank of this step has provided external parties the trouble Penetrating any local data-pulling company, he handed it to a formal contract.
[/size]

[size=35]http://sumer.news/ar/news/38570/%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9
[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum