Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars

Go down

Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars Empty Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars

Post by claud39 Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:19 am

Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars

06/24/2019

Wasit is implementing six projects at a cost of 15 billion dinars 15868

Economy News _ Baghdad

Wassit province announced on Monday the launch of six projects at a cost of more than 15 billion dinars in the center of the city of Kut.

"The Department of Contracts in the Office of the province began the implementation of six service projects at a cost of 15 billion and 550 million dinars within the allocations for the development of regions for the year 2019, according to a plan submitted by a number of departments of the province "He said.

"The projects included rehabilitation of the Al Hussein water network in the Zahra area at a cost of one billion and 138 million dinars, the establishment of an immediate aid center in the area of ​​Al-Battar at a cost of 563 million dinars, and the development of part of the Rumaila and Dabiyah areas within the municipal and sewerage works at a cost of 10 billion and 973 million dinars, .

He added that the projects also include the "processing, installation and operation of a combined water unit of 200 cubic meters per hour, in the area of ​​Umm Helil at a cost of one billion and 556 million dinars and the replacement of the transmission line of electricity within the line of 11 K in the beginning of the control of Baghdad to the shrine of Imam Mahdi at a cost of 125 billion Dinars, along with the construction of a road Hawalli to the Jihad area at a cost of one billion and 195 million dinars.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17026
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum