Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars

Go down

License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars Empty License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:02 am

License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars

License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars 26ae671e0626cde14b44c2bb55d46852_l

2019/06/20 04:44:10

A member of the Committee on Oil and Energy and Natural Resources in the House of Representatives Sadiq al-Sulaiti that 12 trillion dinars annually lost by Iraq because of licensing rounds.

Al-Sulaiti said in a statement to the News Agency that the committee conducted a three-day field trip to the province of Basra, which included a meeting of general managers and advanced cadres working in the oil sector and reviewing the work of oil companies (Basra oil, drilling company, tankers, refineries and gas company) Achievements and ways of developing the oil sector.

He added that he prepared a report that concluded the delay of the launch of the investment plan and this is a negative situation borne by the Ministry of Oil and public companies because it did not ratify the plan of the Ministry of Planning and Finance until the release of the plan amounts, noting the reference to many notes on contracts licensing rounds, which drain about 12 trillion Iraqi dinars And to emphasize the need to employ Iraqi manpower to replace foreign and develop Iraqi expertise to manage the sites invested by those companies.

He added that the report confirmed that the Ministry of Oil to build power plants and transfer stations to operate the sites of oil fields and facilities, estimated at 400 megawatts to contribute to reducing the pressure on national electricity and used to equip citizens, and the importance of tracking the disbursement of social services confirmed contracts and the implementation of projects that serve the citizen.

He added that the tour included the visit of the West Qurna 1 field, the DS8 site, a tour of the newly completed projects, the opening of the production project and the site of the DS7, the introduction of new projects and a visit to the headquarters of the oil tankers company. And the advanced cadres what he described as "legal and administrative violations and poor contracting in the partnership contract concluded with the Arab company, which caused the waste of public money and review the books of financial control that prove it."

Al-Sulaiti expressed his lack of conviction in the response of the cadres of the tankers, pointing out that there is a parliamentary question directed by him to the Minister of Oil in this regard, and to confirm his follow-up to this file, which is suspected of corruption.

Al-Sulaiti said that the tour concluded with a visit to the Zubair oil field, "Dism north", noting that it is one of the newly implemented projects with a design capacity of 200 thousand barrels / day, and currently produces 100 thousand barrels that deal with the extraction products and return water injection to the oil fields, As well as the visit of the South Gas Company and the Basrah Gas and the field of the company "Drilling Iraqi" was briefed on the work of the company and discuss the most important problems, including the development of the current drilling towers and the number of 47 drilling equipment, and ways to develop.

He expressed his cooperation in providing support to the company to dig for foreign companies and discuss "the large number of transportation requests submitted by the associates to leave the drilling company and switch to other companies," indicating figures and loads for the communities " As exceeding the load of the province 2250 megawatts and the capacity of stations and transmission lines do not exceed 1150 megawatts, which is causing frequent hours of cutting and get many bottlenecks in the cities of the south and north of the province, citing the negligence and the previous implementation of important projects, in addition to weak voltages in most cities, Capacitors, and line problems Building and the need to adhere to the processing of 80 MW of architecture line, and problems in the downstream line of the year and the suffering of the cities of the elderly market and its environs.

LINK

License rounds cause losses to Iraq worth 12 trillion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum