Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19

Go down

MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 Empty MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:36 am

MZ:  Contrary to the many Rumors out yesterday Mr. C did not get to process as of yet…..We expected it last night.

Mod:  MR. COTTRELL NOT COMPLETED AND MUST BEFORE WE CAN GO

MZ: My folks in Reno were actually in the room to process when they were told there was a security issue and they were sent away…They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in.   I do not know if they have liquid funds but assume they did not.

MZ: Folks in Hong Kong were also at the exchange table to process and they were turned away citing security issues as well.   They were told they would start again today.

MZ: One large whale in Asia was actually turned away from the table…..told to come back today…

MZ: They cannot keep stopping guys…….it can only be stalled so long before the world implodes.

MZ : There is a lot in the real world pointing to the reset about to happen….we are weeks away from a 1929 type of crash IMO

Member:  let it all implode ! if that's what needs to happen so be it

Nflemingjr:  GM: THERE WAS A SECURTY BREACH AND ZIM'S WERE CONFISCATED.

Member:  Whose ZIM was confiscated?

Nflemingjr:  I WISH I COULD BUT I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THAT I CAN AT THIS TIME

Member:  Whales in South America are said to be getting verified plus getting a small downpayment. this goes for 4a

Member:  I have so much information I cant share, my contacts in reno and denver said they same thing

Member:  Well Mark, 2 of my contacts flying into Zurich Friday to get paid. We'll wait and see

Member:  Lets stop talking about money and start talking about Fisa and exposing the people in the background

Member:  False Flag Security Issues from the Cabal are getting old.... True they have to be investigated... but it's getting OLD.

MZ: A big rumor in the DC beltway is that we will see martial law on Friday and they will start picking up the bad guys right and left with those thousands of indictments……..a massive cleanup is what I was told.  They may use the border as an excuse for martial law….we shall see. I am also told ICE will be making many raids this week.

Member:  Wasn't Martial Law supposed to precede the RV?

Member:  Mark maybe the ICE arrests are the indictment arrests in disguise...Trump is crafty !! whoop whoop !!

MZ: That is brilliant and I would not be surprised. and instead of Ice making arrests...they will be arresting our crooked politicans.

Member:  Another real aspect of security delays is that WE WILL EXPERIENCE A SAFE exchange.

Member:  It’s a good thing that they are being very careful for it not to be breached into the hands of the Cabal Mark.

MZ:  Martial law should not affect us in anyway – I feel exchanges will be safer

Member:  Marshall Law could be the distraction for our RV!!! MAYBE?!?!

Eagleone2025:  AMEN. HOMELAND SECURITY WAS SETTING UP SECURITY CHECK POINTS ON INTERSTATES. HIGH LEVEL SECURITY MEETINGS WERE TAKING PLACE. THERE WAS ALOT OF CONFUSION IN DC. IT IS GETTING CLEAN UP. AS I SAID ON EAGLE ONE INTEL CALL THREE WEEKS AGO THERE WAS GOING TO BE A SHAKE UP IN WHITE HOUSE. AND TWO PEOPLE GOING DOWN THE ROAD…. THAT IS HAPPENING AND IN PROCESS WITH OFFICIALS.

Eagleone2025:  ALOT OF MEETING GOING ON IN DC. MY MILITARY SOURCES HAVE STATED THAT WE THINK MARSHAL LAW IS VERY CLOSE. HIGH SECURITY MEETINGS TAKEN PLACE. LOOKING FOR RV AROUND THE END OF THE MONTH. G20 SUMMIT COMING UP.

Eagleone2025:  ALPHA- TANGO TEAMS ARE PUT BACK ON STAND BY HIGH ALERT.

Nflemingjr:  THERE ARE A LOT OF PHONY EMAILS CLAIMING TO BE FROM WELLS FARGO, CHASE, B OF A, HSBC. ANY EMAIL COMING FROM THE ABOVE NAMED BANKS WILL BE COMING FROM SECURE SERVERS

MZ: This will be a 2 stream Wednesday. So I will be doing another stream this evening. 8pm est

Q:  There's rumor of a possible social media blackout June 24-July 3. If RV happens then, how will Mark communicate with us???

MZ: If there is a media and internet  blackout I am looking for a free conference line …It would be at the same time every day 10AM est…..so looking for a backup plan in case this happens.

Masters Trust:   Can use mine- its all set up:   Conference Call # 605-475-4700  Access Code 143619#

MZ: Thanks- we will use that for now…..

MZ: Many intel people are still looking for 800 numbers today.

Mod:  MANY INTEL PEOPLE ARE SAYING WE WILL GET #'S TODAY. CAN NOT CONFIRM THAT

MZ: Many countries have just closed their banking systems for up to 9 days this month for the reset like and India and Japan…….It would not hurt to have supplies and cash on hand in case that happens in the US and ATMS go down for awhile/

Q: What ever happened to Madam Wu?

MZ: She and General Li reappeared about 2 weeks ago in Reno…..that is all I know.

Q: If 4a isn’t done yet- how can they think 4b could go today?

MZ: 4a can be finished very quickly…..a matter of hours once they begin. The 800 numbers will come out at the tail end of 4a finishing is what I was told.

Member:  4A is group of legal settlements, 4B is groups with guaranteed contract rates. Group 5 is general public

Q:  Mark: What is the status of the redemption centers..? Are they still on high alert..?

Q: Has value day occurred?

MZ: I do not believe it has.

MZ: Once again I will say to DO NOT LET YOUR CURRENCY OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!!!!

Member:  Yes official news sources on Judy Shelton such as Forbes , Wall Street Journal and ones in parentheses Already say info on her before so super excited that she is in charge… PS IMO bet she coordinations things between Federal Reserve Bank and US Treasury bas fed is phased out

Member:  Restore Sound Money? How to Signal the coming of A GOLD Backed QFS? THE GOLD TIE? FLOTUS! https://imgflip.com/i/33tic5

Member:  Italy coming out with new currency https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-18/meet-mini-bot-italy-will-break-eurozone

Member:  China Trade Talks are going well...The plan is to have it all wrapped up with a bow at the G20 Summit with Trump and XI signing off…. . We are currently dealing with Central Banks within this phase along with the China Deal

Member:   MARKZ-- ALL GOTTA SEE BO POLNY -ABOUT MARKET CRASH-    https://youtu.be/wtGav2YTMiI

Eagleone2025: THANK YOU. SEEN A FEW MINS OF BO. TRUMP IS STILL PLANING ON MAKING A NATIONAL ADDRESS BEFORE CAMP DAVID- AND LINCOLN MEMO. YES THERE WILL BE ALOT OF MILITARY OPERATION GOING ON IN AMERICA OVER THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, IRAN IS CAUSING ALOT OF TROUBLE. YES CHINA AND RUSSIA HAVE COME TO ALOT OF VERY GOOD AGREEMENTS.

Eagleone2025:  MARK GET YOUR EGG READY (Golden egg and cash in nest graphic)  . THE THINGS I AM SHARING I AM ALLOWED TO SHARE AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER THERE IS ALOT I CAN NOT SHARE. ALOT HAS UNFOLDED. THERE ARE MANY STILL OUT THERE GIVING MISINFO. DC IS WORKING ON CLEANING THAT UP.AS MARK SAID MR C HAS NOT BEEN PAID HIS PAPERS ARE INLINE. EVERYTHING IS SET TO GO. WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THE GREEN LIGHT.

Eagleone2025: LISTEN TO TRUMPS WORDS LAST NIGHT HE WAS TALKING ALOT OF WORDS TO RESTORE THE NEW REPUBLIC. GIVE BACK TO THE PEOPLE. OF THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE. THE CLEAN UP IS COMING. EAGLE ONE OUT IN A VERY STRONG WAY.

MZ: In President Trumps speech last night he did say that our US sovereignty was taken from us and it has now been restored…..

Member:  last night's rally Melania wears a yellow/gold jumpsuit with a gold belt

Member:  Gold dress all around with a gold belt representing the USA anchoring the world - a sea of gold!!!

Member:  that canary yellow is flag color for "Q"!!!

Donald Trump Rally/Speech in Orlando   https://youtu.be/MEqINP-TuV8?t=1

MZ : This will be a 2 stream Wednesday. So I will be doing another stream this evening. 8pm est. I hope to have all the answers to our questions by then……Do not lose faith…this is real.

MarkZ: "They did take a couple people just before my paymaster was to go in" 6/19/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum