Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19

Go down

4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

It really looks like we are now on a full force to getting the reinstatement completed sometime in June. Really? Could this really happen?

With all the news we are now hearing a new timeline CBI target has been identified and it is showing the target by the end of June. Let’s all pray that this is our last timeline ever.

Remember that I stated this new timeline not because I am just repeating with some other guru has said. I am not a parrot. I substantiate all my claims with solid and clear evidence. Go read my past couple newsletters dated June 11, 13 and today’s news. It’s all there for you to read as to why I am telling you this today.

I do not bring FAKE bank stories or some rates on a screen in the “backroom” nor about news from some jerk in Iraq who doesn’t really know anymore than we do. Just because he is from Iraq makes all his news correct? Really?

Instead, we cannot forget what the CBI and the finance committee told us in the past, then to connect it with what they are now telling us now. Sometimes we must go back to past news and relate it to what is now happening. Today we go back to 2011 when the CBI first announced the “project to delete the zeros”. What did they tell us? Are they now prepared to pull the final trigger and bring this project to a conclusion?

Let’s look at the proof then, shall we:

1. They just told us again the CBI was successful in the reduction of cash on the streets. They just told us they got the 140 trillion dinars from 2011 down now to 39 trillion.

2. We know they have been stocking the banks with the new coins and infusing yet more of the small category notes out in the ATMs and banks (250, 500 and 1000). Just recently they issued the 50 dinar note back. WOW! The banks also have the 100 dinar notes but we have not yet seen them on the streets or ATMs.

3. We know that certain Iranian factions within the government appose the project to delete the zeros and have helped to block in the past any way they can.

4. Just recently parliament passed the “Financial Management Law” which is the support by the GOI that is needed for the project to be successful. Remember they needed to isolate the cabinet and the prime minister from the project and take it out of his hands entirely. This new law does that and works only with the finance committee and the CBI. The PM has no influence either way. Get it? Now, can they carry through with it and implement it? But they need the rest of the cabinet formed first. Can Mahdi to this in time?

5. Sadr is putting great pressure on getting the remaining ministers out of proxy and qualified (non-Iranian) candidates ratified by parliament. This is scheduled again for a vote on Saturday. Folks there is not many more chances to take on getting this done. They are at the end of the line. After this Saturday June 22nd there is only a week remaining in June.

6. We now know the end of this currency legislative session and it ends the end of June. We know that Mahdi must form his government with the remaining positions by then or else be subjected to a no-confidence vote. He does not want this to happen. Lessoned learned from the Nori al-Maliki days in that THEY ARE NOT GOING DOWN THIS PROXY ROAD AGAIN.

7. And….of course there is much more at stake now with getting an honest non-Iranian selected for the Interior and Security ministers. Iraq must now get this reconstruction plan going. It is almost mid 2019 already. Another year wasted.

8. They already moved the dates from 2018-2022 to 2019-2023 for the term of this project. So, half a year is already shot with no substantial investors willing to lay their cash on the line due to these reasons. Another reason is the free-flow of capital in and out of Iraq. How in hell does Iraq expect foreign investors to go through the currency auction process every time they want to move money around? This last year they tried it already and it did not work. Investors want no part of the corrupt currency auction process. How many investor forums and seminars do they need before it sinks in their thick heads – THEY NEED A VIABLE CURRENCY TO MOVE FORWARD! Investors want a value assigned to the currency that they can deal with and prosper from. A realistic value and nothing more or less.

It’s coming and it has to come soon!

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA (please read- it’s all good news)

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will face dismissal and replacement if he fails to complete the cabinet by the end of this month June, while Abdul-Mahdi failed and exceeded constitutional terms to complete his cabinet already.

June 15, 2019
Halabousi announces the inclusion of the completion of the ministerial cabin in the next session which is June 22nd

The Iraqi Council of Representatives, Saturday, its session today to the 22 of June. A source familiar with the {Euphrates News} that "the House of Representatives raised its meeting to Saturday, the 22nd of June, at 11 am."

The source added that "the Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi announced that the agenda of the upcoming meetings will include a vote on the completion of the ministerial cabin and the termination of the Agency and special grades until the end of the legislative term."

The Presidency of the Parliament announces the vote on the Cabinet Cab and the termination of the proxy in the coming sessions.

Parliamentary wisdom also demands Abdul Mahdi to implement 4 points, including the completion of vacant ministries and currency reform.

More news….

MORE FAKE NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nDahojXhiI

My advice is to STOP listening to ABC, NBC, CNN and the other FAKE news channels.

So here is more of the game the FAKE news is playing again and again. My only amazement is that TRUMP fell into their little scheme. Because Trump wants to be so transparent and honest it is easy to misinterpret this recent interview but only if you are an idiot. Even an idiot can see what they are doing to Trump and twisting this recent interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXetjlfR3Ho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFDR6Uk7_m8

So in the interview you watched, on the above video, Trump merely used common sense and said he would “listen” to any information from a foreign country about a candidate. This is far from using it to rig an election. Why would the president not listen? Get it? He was using his common sense and there is nothing illegal about it. He is representing the highest office of the country and would have an obligation to listen. It is his responsibility.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same. Why wouldn’t you? But as usual the FAKE news channels puts their spin on it and left out the fact that the president also said he would and should notify the FBI, if warranted. But how do you even know if the FBI should get involved unless you know what they are saying.

Oh - but the ABC journalists and their buddies of the FAKE news media always want to leave out this part. Instead they twist the TRUTH to bash the president. STOP LISTENING TO the FAKE news they are liars. Telling half the truths is as good as lying if you intentionally know it is giving a false impression. Get it?

More news….

ARE IRAQI COINS NOW BEING CIRCULATED?

So here are the articles from the past below. The status of these coins has not changed. The new coins have not yet been allowed into circulation but we know there are to be new coins and they are stamped and waiting at the banks for use them, but not yet.

Here are the articles if you don’t believe me. I don’t know why these so-called intel gurus can’t read. Did they even pass first grade? They idiots just are taking advantage of you and twisting FACTS for their own purposes for the purposes of making up some intel top tell you. Get it? Again these rumors of the coins being in circulation is just a BIG FAT lie.

They say the coins are now in circulation. Really? Not true and a lie and I am proving it to you today. Oh – you don’t want FACTS just some hype and lies?

Yes, some of the canceled coins going back to 2003 may be still around. How can th CBI ensure all of them are gone when they cancelled them? But how can you use them? Who is going to take them as payment? Even if they would take them for payment this still does not satisfy what we are looking for. We need the newer smaller category legitimate fils (coins) that will be used going forward after as part of the “project to delete the zeros”. Get it? This is what is significant. Who the hell cares about these other coins. They are NOT going to use them going forward. They will remain cancelled. Get it? Stop telling people the coins have been circulated.

Will they choose to use the same coins from 2003?
No, we are told the older coins are not going to be used and are going to remain canceled. The CBI has changed the design and markings on the coins and so they have already contracted with a vender to stamp newer coins.

Why did they cancel the older coins?
They canceled them because the did not think through what they were doing when they issued them prematurely. The black market took the coins and simply melted them down for the value of the precious metal. The coins cost more to stamp then the face value. These are always recipes for failure of a currency in the long term.

I am now presenting to you four (4) articles from the past to justify what I am saying is HONEST and TRUTHFUL. I don’t need to lie to you. The FACTS are all in the articles and they speak for themselves. We don’t need some bullshit form an idiot in Iraq who doesn’t know the hell he/she is talking about. I listen to the CBI and when they talk ----- I LISTEN!

Article #1:
THE PAPER AND METAL CURRENCY AFTER 2003, WHICH DID NOT SUCCEED IN TRADING AND WAS CANCELED

Thursday March 14, 2019

The Central Bank published pictures of the currency and metal issued by the Central Bank of Iraq to trade after 2003 did not succeed, which was decided to cancel.

The paper currency was withdrawn in the category of 50 dinars, which is from the issuance of 2003, which was the front face of the Basra silo and the back of the palm leaf.

With the withdrawal of the currency with the issuance of 2004 of circulation for categories 25, 50 and 100 dinars for not circulated by the public.

The following are the pictures of these currencies and drawn by the Central Bank of Iraq: (not shown here).

Article #2:
DANNAIR PUBLISHES THE FEATURES OF THE NEW IRAQI CURRENCY AFTER THE DELETION OF ZEROS

June 2012

The Central Bank decided to adopt some of the landmarks and images to be placed on the new currency after the deletion of zeros.

The agency received a copy of the Central Bank's book, which included cultural and historical landmarks and images to be placed on the currency with the implications of the nearby to the minds of the public and the culture of the Iraqi.

PAPER CURRENCY
According to the book:
The paper currency included a number of monuments and images, the most important, a picture of the bridge of the imams and the significance of the significance of high value if the bridge reaches between the two sides of the Tigris River and on both sides of the observers Imam Musa Kadhim (p) and Abu Hanifa Numan (Raz).

200 dinar-The book of the bank entitled to the Directorate Nation for issuing cabinets: that this image allocated to the highest class of the new currency,
a category (200) dinars and two hundred dinars on the back of this paper put a picture of the school Mustansiriya in Baghdad.

100 dinar - He added the central bank: (100) dinars, one hundred dinars, pictures of the Zouaiya area in Baghdad, one of the ancient areas in which the bridge was built suspended one of the achievements of the Iraqi state .. Iraq is one of the leading countries in the construction of this type of bridges and shows in the picture building the Central Bank of Iraq , In addition to the building of the University of Baghdad, which is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq in the second half of the twentieth century, while on the back of the paper image (Zaqora), one of the features of the Iraqi architecture at the dawn of history.

50 dinar -The book of the Central Bank: (50) dinars (fifty dinars) picture of King Claudia one of the most famous kings of the dynasty The second pillar (the twelfth king) is the god of growth and fertility, while the back of the paper included a picture of the fortress of Ahkaydir, an archaeological fortress dating back to the Abbasid period and the unique defensive fortresses in a desolate area such as the one built there. This fortress is located to the southwest of the city of Karbala. central bank :

25 dinar - In the face of the paper of the category of (25) dinars (twenty five dinars) put the image of King Hammurabi receives the law .. This son is the father of the spiritual father of human legislation as he wrote the rules governing the life and transactions in his famous Muslim either the back of the paper has included a picture For the agriculture of Kurdistan Iraq contributes with the men in the preparation of the field of agriculture.

10 dinar - The Central Bank: Put on the face of the banknote of the category (10) dinars (ten dinars), the image of the dinar Arab Islamic and represents this dinar, which was minted under the Umayyad state The Islamic state that strikes inside the state is one of the features of the state Sovereignty and economic independence, while the back of the paper has placed a picture of the lighthouse of humpback in Mosul, one of the distinctive features of urban in our beloved Iraq.

5 dinar - In the category of (5) dinars (five dinars) has placed on the face of her paper a picture of a total waterfall on the Iraqi Kurdistan, a reference to the interest of the state water and its sources in addition to interest in tourism and the environment either the back of the paper has been placed a picture of Nakheel Iraq is a sign and property for each land The central bank said in writing:

In line with the best applications and global experiences, decided to stop the basic features of banknotes of the categories (25,000,10,000,5,000) dinars Currently in circulation in the new series (25,10,5) dinars for the public a thousand with it as it was imprinted in his memory.

(Mnt Goat – so the new smaller notes of 5,10 and 25 are replacing the 3 zero notes of 5,000, 10,000 and 25,000 accordingly. This is a 1:1 RV in Iraq. I said within Iraq, did you hear me? In addition they are also issuing a 50, 100, 200 dinar notes of smaller category. Remember they already issued the 50 notes way back in 2015 in the anticipation the reinstatement was going in January of 2016)

COINS
The Bank pointed out that it is keen to choose designs for coins that are general and comprehensive and have a positive impact on all the Iraqi people. The coins are shown on the map of Iraq and highlight the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The map shows a circular area to stabilize the coin coin category.

Of the coins included: there are 4 new coins a 250 and 500 fils, 1 and 2 dinar

2 dinar coin - first category (2) dinars, a picture of (Deir Mti), a historic and spiritual site located in northern Iraq, and taken by the Iraqis from various sects and religions a place of tourism and tourism.

1 dinar coin - While the category (1) dinars picture taken from the fact that the displacement of the Faily Kurds was designed by the Ministry of Culture.

500 fils - (500 fils) was placed on a modern dam on the Euphrates River. It was intended to highlight the importance of water and its storage and organization in Iraq.

250 fils - In the category of (250) fils, pictures of the Kut dam were placed on the Tigris River for the same purpose. ) Fils, a picture of the Lion of Babylon symbol of strength and violence of the Iraqi nation.

Article #3:
CBI SAYS WEDNESDAY "PROJECT DELETE THE ZEROS OF THE IRAQI CURRENCY STILL STANDS,"

Sumerian news/Baghdad
The Iraqi Central Bank, said Thursday that omitting zeros still stands, indicating that the amount of money in the market amounts to 44 trillion dinars.

Release Manager, said Abdul Karim Hasan agency cupboards Shannon in an interview for alsumaria news "project delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency still stands," he said, adding that "THE PROJECT WAS SUPPOSEDLY LAUNCHED IN 2014 BUT ISIS PLANNING CONTROL FIVE PROVINCES LED TO POSTPONE IT."

Shannon added that "special project delete zeros be deleting three zeros from the current currency with the introduction of major currencies and the introduction of special coins dinar parts."

Shannon noted that "monetary circulation in large markets with 44 trillion dinars," noting that "Iraq did not use technological methods of payment process so the small categories of perishables are currency to be used extensively.

Put the Central Bank in 2011 draft delete zeros for structuring currency which the Bank will bring Iraq from country trillions to billions, that the project has received considerable objection by professionals and politicians in Parliament.

Some economists believe that Iraq is presently configured to delete the zeros of the Iraqi debt, noting that the deletion needs to security and political stability as well as the stability of the economy.

(Mnt Goat – So the CBI is confirmed just what I told you in a previous Newsletter that they plan was derived in 2011 and then postponed the last time in 2014 due to ISIS. The mere fact that: 1.the CBI is now taking action on the issuing of these new formatted smaller category notes; 2.this news in this article; 3. along with the timing of all of these items is telling us that the CBI is going ahead not with the project to delete the zeros; 4. Confirms again the need to shrink and they did in fact shrink the money supply from about 130 trillion dinars to 44 trillion dinars. Now they next move is to convert the 44 trillion to 44 billion by dropping 3 zeros.

44,000,000,000,000 - goes to 44,000,000,000

We should expect yet more news about these new denominations and coins.

This is all VERY good news and we should all be very happy.We should be jumping up and down and getting our champaign chilled. Again I say let’s look for the 50 and 100 dinar notes to come out along with the coins. This will be our sign they are about to reinstate the currency back to the global exchanges for public trading.)

Article #4:

PARLIAMENTARY ENERGY DECLARES THAT THE LIFTING OF THE ZEROES WILL NOT AFFECT OIL PRICES AND CRITICIZED THE CENTRAL BANK

Confirmed to the Committee on Energy and Oil parliamentary member Ugaili Aziz, said Tuesday that "raise zeros from the Iraqi dinar will not affect the low oil prices, the fact that specific prices in US dollars.

Ugaili said in a statement to the press, seen it (Iraq) that "the value of the Iraqi oil prices are in dollars, but the lifting of the zeroes will lead to an increase in commodity prices in the country.

Ugaili ruled that "THE LIFTING OF THE ZEROES FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY WILL BE IN THE COMING PERIOD SPECIFICALLY IN THE NEXT YEAR IN 2015. (Mnt Goat -proof the CBI planned the project for 2015)

He criticized a number of experts and specialists in the financial and economic affairs, the central bank's policy of issuing new editions of major categories of the coin, while warning of this procedure being will increase inflation, causing a state of economic confusion and stagflation in Mahlah.ocdoa market, according to news agency DINARS ON IMPORTANCE OF MOVING AND SPEED UP THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT TO DELETE THREE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY AND NOT TO RESORT TO PROSTHETIC SOLUTIONS ISSUING NEW EDITIONS, (Mnt Goat – but they did this anyhow and chose new editions which has slowed down the implementation) the fact that this project will overhaul the currency and increases the strength and improves performance both locally and regionally.

The central bank had earlier announced that the project to delete the zeros is still standing, but the date of its implementation is specific, as revealed its intention to issue a large categories of currencies as a group (50) thousand dinars, and (100) thousand dinars, and restore the current currency printing until the project application. In the financial and banking affairs Mohsen Ali, said: "The project to delete THE THREE ZEROES FROM THE CURRENCY IS ONE OF THE STRATEGIC PROJECTS AND RELIED ON BY THE CENTRAL BANK, HE WILL OVERHAUL THE IRAQI CURRENCY AGAIN AND REDUCES THE MONEY SUPPLY because it will reduce the large numbers and billions and other ". (Mnt Goat – So we see them in today’s most current news telling us the reduced the money supply now down to 39 trillion dinars).

He added that "this project will serve the country in many ways, including, to create a balance in the inflation rates, and facilitate the preparation of the annual budget process for the State, ministries or provinces, and reduce errors in the big financial accounts, as well as he would the Iraqi dinar to the regional and global stature." He pointed to: that "the central bank when a promising project to delete the three zeroes from the currency HIS GOAL WAS TO REDUCE THE LARGE MASSES OF CASH and create a balance in the market rates of inflation, it can not issue new editions of major categories, because it is considered prosthesis solutions are irrelevant to the country, but it would hurt the economy terms of increasing stagflation in the market.

While economist Dergham Mohammed Ali, pointed out: "The subject of restructuring the currency would be useless without the implementation of the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency for the purposes of legal, administrative and regulatory at the same time." He explained Muhammad Ali in an interview that "the issuance of currency with a large class safety specifications for high discharge the need for the project to delete the zeros of the budget, which will be transferred Alterellnah box to box Alumblyaria, which are commensurate with the budgets of neighboring countries and reduce the differences between the dinar and the regional currencies, including re-consideration mathematically and value judgment of the Iraqi dinar. "

He said: "THE TWO REPLACEMENT VERSION OF THE NEW CATEGORIES IS A PARTIAL AND INCOMPLETE RESTRUCTURING OF THE COIN AND NOT MEET ALL THE IRAQI MARKET NEEDS, but the urgent need to implement the deletion of zeros, the fact that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate is witnessing relatively stable, what makes the ground, paving the issuance of new categories." He added: "THE DELETE THREE ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY HAS BECOME A MATURE PROCESS AND APPROPRIATE CLIMATE to her, CALLING ON THE CENTRAL BANK TO "SPEED UP THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS and not to issue large categories editions because it would hurt the market."

The decision of the Commission of Economy in the previous parliamentary session, former deputy Mahma Khalil, see "reason not to implement the project to delete the zeros by the Central Bank that the previous government stood against Tnfiel decision of this project on the grounds of fear of currency counterfeiting," calling it "is not justified." especially that the regional climate is ripe after Iraq out of Chapter VII and raced global investment companies to invest in Iraq, as well as the stability of the dinar exchange rate.

He criticized Khalil in an interview, "the central bank for the issuance of new editions and new paper with large groups of measures, because it would hurt the Iraqi market in terms of increasing inflation, as well as hamper the process of implementing a project to restructure the Iraqi currency after deleting three zeros from." Referred to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), wait for the application of the process of removing zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all actions related to the transaction mentioned until further notice.

The Central Bank of Iraq, previously revealed his intention to issue coins small categories, indicating that those currencies will be written in Arabic and Kurdish, confirming the existence of a proposal to issue Banknotes great worth fifty thousand Danar.okan former central bank governor Abdul Basit Turki had said, Earlier: The Central Bank currently operates in accordance with the tables and under the supervision of specialized committees to issue new coins with large groups. And that the largest category of coins now available is the 25 thousand Iraqi dinars and the purchasing power it does not exceed $ 23, so there is more of a proposal to the Central Bank, to put more of the existing currencies, such as issuing currency up to 50 thousand dinars.

He said THE CENTRAL BANK IS ALSO WORKING ON A VERSION OF SMALL COINS, THE ABSENCE OF THESE CATEGORIES THAT FACILITATE THE PROCESS OF BUYING AND DEALING BETWEEN THE CITIZEN AND THE IRAQI MARKET, which was dealt with by the central bank.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

THE SADR ALLIANCE CALLS FOR THE HOSTING OF ABDUL MAHDI AND ALL MEMBERS OF HIS GOVERNMENT

June 15, 2019

The “block” backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday and bindingly to the presence of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and his cabinet to the House of Representatives to show the stages of completion in the government program.

This came during a joint press conference held in Hanan Najaf Saturday evening, the head of the alliance of Hassan al-Akoli, the head of the reform and reconstruction bloc MP Sabah al-Saadi, and the secretary of the Communist Party of Iraq Raed Fahmi, MP Majed Tamimi and MP Anam Khuzai.

“After the follow-up and control and not to change much of the reality of service, security and economic failure to create jobs to eliminate unemployment in the program, which pledged to the Iraqi people,” said Akkuli, “We must invite the Prime Minister and his cabinet to attend the House of Representatives of In order to provide a detailed and complete report on the percentage of completion of the government program and explain what are the obstacles that prevented its implementation.

He added that “members of the Alliance bloc are continuing to submit a request to host the Prime Minister and the Cabinet to attend the House of Representatives to provide the reality of the implementation of the government program and a detailed and realistic explanation based on accurate figures.”

“The government has committed itself to the House of Representatives in the first session of the second legislative term to file the files of corruption committed by the trial of the corrupt senior public money through the 40 files placed before the Supreme Council to combat corruption, so we point out the need to inform the Iraqi people on the procedures Combating corruption from the presidential bodies, headed by the Integrity Commission and the Bureau of Financial Supervision and the Anti-Corruption Council. ”
“The implementation of the government program is one of the priorities of the government, with regard to the parliamentary opposition of the government, the parliament was worse, whether it was in power or not, it should exercise its role,” the head of the reform and reconstruction bloc told Sabah al-Saadi.

“The files of anti-corruption and the provision of services and levels of security, economic and social imperative must be committed by the government, and immunity for the government and the Ministry will be unsuccessful and do not provide services, and we call the Prime Minister and his cabinet to submit his report, and we have our own report and our diagnosis and therefore must See the government report and then boycott information for each recent incident. ”

“We are in any case coming to the government for deep reforms,” Communist Party Secretary Raed Fahmi said in his speech.
He said that “the security ministries must be taken over by professional security elements with the specifications that can gain confidence for all citizens and able to manage these important joints.”

Fahmy added that “(s) confirms that it is time and should finish this file, and will be helpful to end this file provided that these sites take elements and personalities with the information mentioned.”

The House of Representatives Speaker Mohamed Halbousi announced earlier in the day that the agenda of the upcoming meetings will include a vote on the completion of the ministerial cabin and the end of the Agency and special grades until the end of the legislative term.

The House of Representatives raised its meeting to 22-6-2019 at 11 am.
The Iraqi parliament voted on October 25 to grant confidence to 14 ministers in the government of Abdul Mahdi.

There are still 3 portfolios in the government of Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, despite the passage of more than six months on the formation of the government, namely defense, interior and justice.

Sadr calls for Abdul Mahdi to complete the cabinet cab in 10 days

Called the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, the political blocs to authorize the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to complete the cabinet cabin within 10 days, while calling for the block to keep the public interest.

Sadr said in a statement seen by Alsumaria News, “It is not shameful and shameful to see this stabbing on positions in the House of Representatives and in the Council of Ministers alike, but the rest of the other posts … It is forbidden and forbidden to lead to the injustice of the people who suffer The scourge of power outages and the control of some hardliners who are brazen about his destiny, the fate of his family and his life, and even because of the disobedience to the orders of reference, directions and directions. ”
Al-Sadr called on the bloc to “take into account the public interest and have signed some injustice and injustice, as it used to … and will gain the satisfaction of God and the love of the people and this is very proud in this world and the Hereafter.”

He called on all political blocs to “authorize the Prime Minister to complete the cabinet within ten days only,” noting that “Abdul Mahdi must take into account the interest of the homeland and be a choice in accordance with integrity and efficiency and specialization or I will not support him.”

He pointed to “the need to speed up the MPs to vote on the remaining parliamentary committees .. Otherwise we will have another pause. You know our shortcomings.

SMUGGLING OF FUNDS THROUGH THE CENTRAL BANK

The adviser of the Center for Strategic Studies, Ghazi Faisal, recalled the suspicions of corruption in the work of the Central Bank and the money smuggled out of it.

Faisal said in a statement to the "News", "The President of the National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi before his death, revealed many facts about the smuggling of funds through the Central Bank, and REVEALED THAT THE BANK, WASTED $ 320 BILLION could have been a very important reserve of the economy Iraqi.

He explained that "a member of the Integrity Committee in Parliament, Adel Nuri, revealed in an official report, that during the period of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, spent 600 BILLION DOLLARS WITHOUT RECEIPTS and this is not in any country in the world," noting that "NO ONE KNOWS WHERE DID THESE 600 BILLION DOLLARS GO? "

He pointed out that "the former central bank governor Sinan Shabibi, revealed corruption in the bank through the smuggling of 800 billion dollars in specific years, EVEN IF THESE BILLIONS SPENT ON BUILDING IRAQ, IRAQ WOULD BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE WORLD."

With regard to the subject of contracts, Faisal said, "220 BILLION DOLLARS, SPENT ON FICTITIOUS CONTRACTS AND COMPANIES AND BANKS for more than 90 thousand imaginary projects."

(Mnt Goat – When is the corruption going to end in Iraq? Are they ever going to prosecute those responsible? This is the key. If they know they will never be touched then they continue the corruption freely. Why not?. We now see the same in the USA with what is going on with the democrat and the exposure of the corruption during the Obama administration. Wil they go after Obama, Hillary and the rest of the gang? )

CBI MEETS IT’S CURRENCY GOALS FOR PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS

June 17, 2019

The Central Bank of Iraq revealed on Monday the amount of cash mass outside the Iraqi banks, pointing out that it is more than 39 trillion dinars.
The bank said in an official statistic it was briefed by Alsumaria News that "the amount of currency outside the banks amounted in January of 2019 by 39 trillion and 796 billion and 700 million dinars," noting that "this amount fell from the month of December of 2018, which amounted to 40 Trillion and 498 billion and 67 million dinars. "

The bank added that "the highest level of currency outside banks during the past three years was in December 2016, where it reached 42 trillion and 75 billion dinars, while the lowest level of currency during the month of February of 2004, which amounted to 5 trillion and 431 million Dinar".

The Central Bank in 2011 put forward a project to delete the zeros for the structure of the currency, which the bank considered it would transfer Iraq from the country of trillions to billions, that the project was met with great opposition by the specialists and politicians in parliament.

(Mnt Goat – okay so here is an article from Monday and so it is very recent. It is the very last paragraph that is the most important of all. Did you read it. This paragraph is the connection and proof that the reduction of dinars down to 39 trillion is the effort of the project to delete the zeros. I am presenting this FACT to you because there are still some idiots who do not believe me when I tell you that back in 2011 this was the plan. How could they do it? They tried many aspects to get the larger 3 zero notes off the streets. It was not until they introduced the electronic banking and Key cards the this finally became a reality. But it took time to get this in all the provinces. So the CBI now pays out salaries, pensions and retirements and now ALL government paid out monies are through the key cards. So the CBI does not keep issuing wads of dinars each time and recycling the cash back out into the streets. Get it? Can you see now what the CBI is doing?

So why tell us all this again and again. This has got to be the tenth time already they told us this in articles. This is an updated. They got the currency from 41 to 39 trillion. In 2011 it was 140 trillion. So to reduce the dinars by 2/3 means they only had to get it down to about 46 trillion dinars. But they just told us they got it down to 39 so they are below the levels they wanted even. So the banks now are taking these large three zero notes and buying the smaller category notes. Are they also buying the coins. Yes, I believe the CBI is now issuing also the coins but not in massive distribution as of yet. The banks are buying them and they do plan to use them very soon. People I got to tell you Iraq is planning some HUGE change in their currency in the near future. I only point out the evidence I can not help any delays. I still think that new CBI target is now the end of June when the supplemental budget and the rest of the govt will be formed. Sadr is putting great pressure on them and even now theatens to cut off electricity to the politicians so they can feel what the average citizens is experiencing the 120 degree dry summer heat without AC.)

OUST THE GOVERNMENT OF ABDUL MAHDI, AND APPOINT ABADI

Leaks revealed that a large parliamentary gathering in Hananah would pave the way for the launch of the opposition project within hours to oust the government of Abdul Mahdi, and appoint Abadi as prime minister.

Informed sources said that the deputies of the Alliance are going to hold a meeting will be followed by the announcement of the formation of an opposition bloc to adopt the dismissal of the current government and the task of former Prime Minister Haider Abadi to form a new government.

The sources confirmed that these preparations come in conjunction with a conference held by 150 politicians in the home of the leader of the coalition of national Saleh al-Mutlaq and the presence of the President of the alliance victory, Haider Abadi, which is held for the same goal is to overthrow the government of Abdul Mahdi.

(Mnt Goat – Are you freaking out yet? Don’t! This is NOT going to happen. It is of course planning stages just as in USA the democrats would luv to get rid of Trump. Mahdi is going to get the rest of his government formed. The session is scheduled for Saturday and I am confident they will get it done in this session this time or before the end of June at least.)

DELAYS IN DRAFTING OF THE SUPPLEMENTARY BUDGET LAW

Revealed the parliamentary finance committee, Monday, for their quest for the drafting of the budget law supplementary to the current year in collaboration with the government to address the dysfunction of the federal budget, noting that the budget will be based on the surplus of oil money without the use of foreign loans.

He said bite of a commission craving capabilities in a statement to news, that the government and the Finance Committee in cooperation during the coming days to discuss the confirmation of the approval of a supplemental budget to rectify the mistakes of the ports of the federal.

He added that the budget will be based on the surplus of oil money without the use of foreign loans, noting that THE BUDGET WILL INCLUDE THE LAUNCH OF APPOINTMENTS AND INSTALL CONTRACTS, AND SERVICES PROJECTS LAGGING IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY.

MORE TROUBLE COMING CAUSED BY CONSTANT DELAYS

On June 17, 2019, legal expert Ali al-Tamimi revealed that there was only one way to delay the .termination of the special grades beyond June 30
Al-Tamimi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "the appointment of agencies, contrary to the Iraqi constitution, ACCORDING TO ARTICLES (61) AND (80), WHICH STATES THAT SPECIAL GRADES MUST BE VOTED BY THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS, and then sent to the House of Representatives, by the majority, revealing" the presence of more than 600 people were assigned to special degrees of the agency.

He pointed out that "the vote of the House of Representatives, to terminate the agencies at the end of June, is a legal procedure applicable throughout Iraq," noting that ANY DECISION TAKEN BY THE DESIGNATED PROXY AFTER THE END OF THIS PERIOD, IS CONTRARY TO THE LAW and can be challenged before the Administrative Court ".

He said The legal expert said that PARLIAMENT CAN EXTEND THIS PERIOD, BY VOTING ON A NEW LAW, the legal rule says (the law is not repealed and amended only by law), so there must be a new law, not a decision voted by Parliament," explaining that "this law comes Of the executive branch, because the budget came from the government.

On Monday (June 17, 2019), TORAN deputy head Hassan Tauran confirmed that the proxy administration would not end by the end of June.

The acting state administration will not end at the end of this month, and then we will ENTER INTO LEGAL PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF THE BUDGET LAW WHICH THE GOVERNMENT COMMITTED TO COMPLETE AT THE END OF THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH," Turan said in a press statement.

(Mnt Goat – So here we go again. More delays have rippling effects downstream. Delays in getting the govt formed out of proxy is now going to delay the budget. )

SADRIST MOVEMENT CALLING FOR CUTTING OFF ELECTRICITY FROM GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SO AS TO FEEL THE SUFFERING OF CIVILIANS.

Frequent power cuts in Baghdad continue as temperatures rise, forcing Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's government to speed up its promises to improve services and resolve the electricity crisis as electricity is increasingly needed for domestic, economic and public utilities.

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, said on Sunday that the current Iraqi government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, unable to repair electricity in the country, calling for cutting off electricity from government officials so as to feel the suffering of civilians.

Sadr leads the Sarsoun bloc, which topped Iraq's last general election, and has 54 seats in parliament out of 329.

"I am sure the government will not be able to repair or improve electricity, so I suggest cutting off the hands of militias and parties controlling the Ministry of Electricity and power plants," Sadr said in a statement, referring to repeated accusations of popular mobilization.

He called for "cutting off electricity from all government officials so that they feel the suffering of civilians and the transfer of energy to hospitals and schools."

Sadr said the statement of the Minister of Electricity in the government Abdul Mahdi, who confirmed that the electricity will be improved in October, "mockery" of the Iraqi people.

Iraq has witnessed a major deficit in the energy sector during the past years, despite the possession of large reserves of oil and gas, which contributed to fuel public anger, especially in the south and center of the country.

The Iraqi cabinet approved last April a plan to produce 11,000 megawatts of power in four years, in cooperation with the German company Siemens, as part of the country's efforts to emerge from a severe crisis in the energy sector.

The suffering of Iraqis, especially the thousands of displaced people in Iraq's various provinces, is compounded by poor power supplies to homes and camps for displaced people who lack the basic necessities of temporary housing.

Power plants and transport lines have been severely damaged by the fighting in the provinces of Salah al-Din (north) and Anbar (west) between the government forces and the militants of the organization "Daash" for two years ongoing.

IRAQ SPENT ABOUT $ 40 BILLION OVER A 12-YEAR PERIOD ON THE ELECTRIC POWER PORTFOLIO, according to a government report issued in 2013, but most of the provinces still suffer from power outages for more than 12 hours a day.

Observers believe that the electricity crisis in Iraq is paralyzed by a shocking paradox and the title of corruption, waste and mismanagement of resources, as it is not reasonable for a country that is so rich in oil from the energy crisis.

IRAQ: A JOINT COMMITTEE FORMED OF THE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICAL BLOCS TO RESOLVE THE DECISIONS TO INSTALL SPECIAL GRADES AND GENERAL MANAGERS

A source familiar with the prime minister formed a joint committee of the government and political blocs to resolve the decisions to install special grades and general managers.

The source said that the committee consists of the membership of: -
1 - Abujad
2 - Hamid al - Ghazi
and advisers from the Prime Minister 's Office and the political blocs:
1 - Hassan al - Sunaid State of Law
2 - Abomrim Ansari conquest
3 - Amir Kanani
4 - Ahmad al - Fattalawi wisdom
and that the agreement stipulates that the general managers will remain in office if they do not have a negative sign from:
the former
minister, the new minister,
Inspector General
Integrity
Accountability and Justice,
and between: will be installed and the appointment of the first meal of 117 Director General of the agency shared by the political blocs according to the election and these sites will be provided by the Prime Minister To the blocks two days before the presentation on The Council of Ministers then the other sites will be installed after 3 months.

The source explained that the Prime Minister options for several positions without reference to the blocks and these positions are: -
1 - Central Bank
2 - the intelligence service
3 - Accountability and justice
4 - Office of Supervision
5 - Integrity Commission
6 - National Security Service
7 - National Security Adviser
8 - Popular
9-MOI
10-MOD

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. The major war with ISIS has been over since Dec 2017. Let us all know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will to bring about abundance and prosperity to all.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

4 - Mnt Goat News Brief 6/18/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: