Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction

Go down

The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction Empty The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:04 am

The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction

6/18/2019

The Anti-Corruption Council hosts the central bank governor and takes action on the currency auction Logoblack

The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption held its 13th session on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, chaired by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the members of the members and taking measures .on the auction of currency and other files on the table

The Council expressed its high appreciation for the directives made by the supreme religious" authority in the last Friday sermon and the contents it contained in urging and mobilizing Iraqi reality in all its forms," governmental institutions, political parties and forces, civil society organizations and individuals, "the press office said. Dealing with the fight against corruption "

.seriously through effective mechanisms and clear This is what the Supreme Council for Combating Corruption has defined and made it a platform" for its work by combating corruption as systems rather than individuals in isolation from these .systems," he said The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption praised "the cooperation of the bodies which the Council referred to in a previous statement that should be provided with evidence and data after the media has spoken to some people or institutions about the existence of cases of corruption which "
.constitute the input to the supervisory bodies to take action He said he "affirms his right to take legal action against those who launch accusations without ".giving evidence The Council hosted the Governor of the Central Bank and listened to a special report on the" window of sale of foreign currency in terms of reasons and justifications and the mechanism of work and monitoring and actions taken and the diagnosis of gaps that are an introduction to corruption and ways to close them, and directed the Council a series of measures to be effective .treatments The Council considered a set of topics on its agenda, where it listened to the report of the Bureau of Financial Supervision regarding the handling of the file of feeding in the Ministry of Defense and the progress achieved in this treatment.

He also heard the report of the Integrity Commission .regarding the subject of auditing the contracts granted for the export of black oil The Council also stressed the need to expedite the completion of the files of the State Real Estate Audit and the file of the audit of grants disbursed to the displaced and to stand on suspicion of corruption in this file, as well as follow the procedures previously approved with regard to the file .against drugs, as well as improving the business environment and investment and investor problems

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/173171/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B6%D9%8A%D9%81-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B0-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum